So, why won't Norwegians immigrate to s~~~hole United States?

Topic by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

Home Forums Political Corner So, why won't Norwegians immigrate to s~~~hole United States?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by BoB  BoB 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

herror…

really ?
    damn…
    low IQ at work .
    do some math to sharpen up the little pea brain you have.
    i got faith in ya bro…!!!
    you’ll get it right yet !!!

Everything I Write Is A Public Service Announcement.

+1

Anonymous

herror…

really ?
    damn…
    low IQ at work .
    do some math to sharpen up the little pea brain you have.
    i got faith in ya bro…!!!
    you’ll get it right yet !!!

Sarcasm…

+1
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Ok mr haiti . Why not find something cool about haiti .

If the Haitians play their cards right, they could make a lot of money with tourism. They might even be able to get one of those (gasp) Trump hotels.
    ;^)

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

Verus
    Verus
    Participant

Haiti exterminated all it’s white people back in 1804. Things have been swell ever since.

Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

From everything I have read, Norway is a far worse place to be a man today. It is a massive gynocentric state. Way more anti-male.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Aussie
    Aussie
    Participant

Anyone who lives in Norway, or a Scandinavian country, is very, VERY lucky.

I am sure the people of Sweden feel very VERY lucky at the moment….

" I feel threatened "

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

This “s~~~hole” statement claim by the Washington Post is a lie. President Trump did not say that. The reason for a lie was that a few hours before the Washington Post lied the group Project Veritas came out with a video showing how Twitter employees “shadow ban” people on Twitter.

One of the Twitter employees stated that Trump supporters are “s~~~ty”.

There are so many people that have been brainwash to hate President Trump that when the media lies against President Trump with their bulls~~~ propaganda, these hatemongers will accept the bulls~~~ propaganda as true without question and figuratively eat it, smile, and ask for a second serving.

As for the “Norway” comment, when President Trump quested, he had finished meeting with Norway government officials earlier that day.

My original post doesn’t need Trump to be discussed. There are others who think other nations are s~~~holes, in comparison to the United States. See this post in here, for example:
    “Haiti must be the LUMP OF S~~~ compared with the U.S.
    logical conclusion.
    f~~~ing 3rd world disaster…
    aides crime and poverty…”

That is a view that is held. It may not play well, and people with political sense hold this view, but it is a view that is held. It is a case of comparison.

Breitbart came out with an article defending the comment about nations in Africa being s~~~holes:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/12/africans-endorse-president-donald-trumps-s~~~hole-remarks/

Tucker Carlson says that political correctness pointing this out, is the problem here:

Tucker Carlson Passionately Backs Trump Amid ‘Sh*thole’ Furor: ‘Why Can’t You Say That?!’

So yes, Tucker Carlson, maybe not in as blunt terms, would say that the United States is a s~~~hole in comparison to Norway. Tucker Carlson says Trump said it.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

This is a year old article, but check out some of the immigration statistics in it: one may be surprised who goes where!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/12111108/Mapped-Which-country-has-the-most-immigrants.html

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Its per capita gross domestic product went from $1,441.80 in 1960 to $70,911.8 now, according to World Bank data. (The U.S. figure is $57,638.20.)

Norweigan countries aren’t importing people from s~~~ hole countries at the rate we are and bringing the average down…

a

a

But when do…look who commits the most crime…

a

Surprise surprise…its the people from the s~~~ hole countries…

Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

My original post doesn’t need Trump to be discussed. There are others who think other nations are s~~~holes, in comparison to the United States. See this post in here, for example:

The fact of the matter is this conversation all started from a lie by the Washington Post. Do you wish to aid that lie?

+1
    BoB
    BoB
    Participant

My Borders, My Choice

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT