Something bit me.

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central Something bit me.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Twist  Twist 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Ouch that hurts. .

Wait.. THis does too.

Remember kids, THIS WOMEN IS THE VICTIM!

Brought to you PROUDLY by:

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Girl vandalizes his car then physically assaults him and he doesn’t do a damn thing about it.

Disgusting.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Carnage must be Dancing like a fool right now. These things are starting to escalate everywhere. Oh dear..

We have rules for a reason. Thing is, some people don’t want to follow rules. Notice how well the media makes this out to be. The officer has a body cam.Why did they not play it back? We all know why.. 🙂

Seems a lot of things have been going on today. Hmm.

So.. Just remember, UBER is not safe for men. What are the ODS that THIS MAN raped a woman?

Hmmn.. Oh well. Live and learn right?

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

How much you want to bet this was the story
    https://nypost.com/2017/04/05/passenger-from-hell-threatens-to-accuse-uber-driver-of-rape/

And simply cuz she did not want to pay for the ride, she accused the man of rape.

A Body cam. USE IT. It’s the ONLY WEAPON they hate most. THE TRUTH!

+3
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

Damn. This is disturbing. God knows what type of diseases this witch was carrying.

These guys should have at least a body camera. A CCW, a can of mace, and a bat wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

This poor guy may need a skin graft.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Im fortunate none of this stuff ever happens to me. I dont know if I could calm myself down and resist certain impulses. People have tried to provoke me on the roadways. You see, women and cucks are real tough and powerful behind the wheel.

I try to remember, nothing and no one is worth losing my freedom for, nothing! Just turn and run. Man Out!

Call me a coward, whatever. Im not going to prison for some airbox women or cuck, giving them what they…

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

These guys should have at least a body camera. A CCW, a can of mace, and a bat wouldn’t be a bad idea either.

Here in the UK, it’s so bad that cab drivers in some towns actually sit in a cage. There’s just a tiny hole to poke the money through. They also have remote control of the passenger doors so you don’t get released until you’ve paid. Any hassle, they keep the doors locked and drive to the nearest police station.

In-vehicle cameras are now common as well. Some local authorities have insisted on their installation ‘to protect women’, but many drivers but them in to protect themselves FROM women.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

So, You really want to put an Uber sign in your car, and in your free time drive around picking up strangers and driving them to one sketchy place or another ????

Yeah, I didn’t like the idea of it BEFORE I saw this, and now it has been CONFIRMED that this is just STUPID….I’m also not interested in getting into some strangers car and TRUST their driving either….WTF??

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Carnage must be Dancing like a fool right now.

Carnage don’t dance, like Charlie don’t surf. get it right, Mick! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.