Son didn't like the red pill, giving blue pill a try

Topic by Jack Harper

Jack Harper

Home Forums MGTOW Central Son didn't like the red pill, giving blue pill a try

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Shadow1275  Shadow1275 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +12
    Jack Harper
    Jack Harper
    Participant

Hey fellas,
    Haven’t really posted in a while but I’ve been lurking. Checking in from time to time. Thought I’d share something that happened this week. A bit disheartening. I’ve shared before about my divorce story and starting my life over and having two young sons. Well now my oldest is 14 and started high school this week. For the last couple of years I’ve been feeding him some red pills. Tried to give cautious doses I thought. In moderation to build on. However, I called the other night to check on my boys before they started the new school year. They said they were fine and my older boy said he wanted to talk to me about something. I said sure. He said I’ve said some horrible stuff about women and he doesn’t approve and he doesn’t want me to talk that way around him anymore and he should be able to make up his own mind based on his own experiences. I said, ‘I understand, son. That’s fine. You should be able to make your own decisions and form your own opinions. I feel my job as your father is to make sure you have the information to form an informed opinion. I’ve shared information I wish I knew at your age. But that’s fine.’

Anyway. I’m not sure if his mom had something to do with it. Maybe. I also suspect he’s met a girl he likes.

Well I’ve tried guys. We will see what happens…

+9
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Yeah, the ball’s in his court now.

We’ll see how quickly he sees you were right all along, right ?

I think you did the right thing… obviously.

+6
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

Anyway. I’m not sure if his mom had something to do with it. Maybe. I also suspect he’s met a girl he likes.

Don’t even question it — mom absolutely had something to do with it. I read some of my daughter’s diary after she got back from living with her mom for the summer. The stuff her mom poisoned her mind with was noxious.

Don’t give up brother. You are a lone voice in a sea of feminist propaganda. Eventually a girl will fvck him over and then he will be more apt to listen to you.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +4
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

Hey, that’s my line…

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +4
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Hey, that’s my line…

I’ll send you a check. lol

+7
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Disappointing isn’t it? My son saw first hand what I went through with his mother, but he thinks this gal of his is different so he’s planning on marrying her next year. He just bought a house and they’ve moved into it.

I warned him and told him everything I could. I can already see the turmoil he will experience. The only question is when.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+6
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Yeah he’s defending all women from your comments. Definitely coming from an experienced feminist…mom.

My son is 22 and so far the only girlfriend story I have heard from him is that a towney tried to get him to drop out of college and start popping out babies. Again, he trusted his mom and what feminist mom would sanction just popping out babies? So she made him break up with her. Hearing about it two weeks later I had to agree.

You’d be surprised how red pill a woman can be when she’s protecting her own son. It’s all just selfishness, me, me, me. Just hope your ex’s megalomania extends to protecting her own young over those demon spawn young female sucks out there.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+6
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Good to see your face again, Jack. Also Matrix.
    That sounds disheartening. But he’s 14? So who knows how his path will unfold. Maybe ten years from now you’ll be laughing about this moment with him over a glass of Jack Daniels.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5

Hey fellas,Haven’t really posted in a while but I’ve been lurking. Checking in from time to time. Thought I’d share something that happened this week. A bit disheartening. I’ve shared before about my divorce story and starting my life over and having two young sons. Well now my oldest is 14 and started high school this week. For the last couple of years I’ve been feeding him some red pills. Tried to give cautious doses I thought. In moderation to build on. However, I called the other night to check on my boys before they started the new school year. They said they were fine and my older boy said he wanted to talk to me about something. I said sure. He said I’ve said some horrible stuff about women and he doesn’t approve and he doesn’t want me to talk that way around him anymore and he should be able to make up his own mind based on his own experiences. I said, ‘I understand, son. That’s fine. You should be able to make your own decisions and form your own opinions. I feel my job as your father is to make sure you have the information to form an informed opinion. I’ve shared information I wish I knew at your age. But that’s fine.’

Hormones and way too much exposure to women, not enough men.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

His views will evolve many times. What will remain is that you shot him the truth early but let him be his own man and make his own choices. The decisions are his to make, and very few make the decision without some skin and money lost in the process.

All you can do is wish the best for him and be as supportive as your knowledge allows. He’ll eventually seek counsel, and he may be more receptive than he was to the unsolicited version.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+4
    Jack Harper
    Jack Harper
    Participant

His views will evolve many times. What will remain is that you shot him the truth early but let him be his own man and make his own choices. The decisions are his to make, and very few make the decision without some skin and money lost in the process.
    All you can do is wish the best for him and be as supportive as your knowledge allows. He’ll eventually seek counsel, and he may be more receptive than he was to the unsolicited version.

Well put, and a good take. I’ll try to keep that perspective in mind.

Thanks everyone for your good feedback.

+4
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Males are never to do anything but praise females, period. Anything else is to be punished severely. Society at large pounds this distorted view into people’s heads, no one particular woman. Any particular women who are there are circumstantial.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

He said I’ve said some horrible stuff about women and he doesn’t approve and he doesn’t want me to talk that way around him anymore and he should be able to make up his own mind based on his own experiences.

As this is almost word-for-word straight out of the script that they push in schools, I would guess that’s where this has come from.

I said, ‘I understand, son. That’s fine. You should be able to make your own decisions and form your own opinions. I feel my job as your father is to make sure you have the information to form an informed opinion. I’ve shared information I wish I knew at your age. But that’s fine.’

I think that the best response to this is to say that one can learn from other peoples mistakes. When someone tells you that the stove is hot, touching it is not clever or ‘being independent’.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

That sounded like good ole Mom gave him an earful, or maybe a combination of that and a lil puppy love thrown in the mix.

It will be interesting to see if some of those Red Pills don’t germinate after he gets f~~~ed over by some lil sweeties as he starts dating in the future.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Don’t be so quick to blame women. This is actually a fallacy when it comes to some things such as how young men behave or get their social norms.

MEN and the other young men and media exposure has a HELL of a LOT to do with it. I can verify this that men in the schools make sure to make Gynocentric worship a tyrannical effort. In fact, these men feel like Alpha’s and want to make sure they remain on the top. It’s almost like office politics. Women by themselves as mothers sure have a LOT to do with a kids development. But what they learn and the MEDIA channels that they frequent have a LOT more to do with it.

For example, you guys only really know MGTOW through finding the people like yourself, and then finding Red Pills, and them MGTOW.com itself. What if you got hooked on the AVFM, or one of the other cuck channels of thought that advertise the selves as the Better Man Project or what have you.

Like it or not, it still feels hell a good to stick up for women and look out after them. In fact, there is a disconnect with the young mind. How can something that my Body likes so much be bad? Is it not nature? Is it not natural? I mean every single part of your body rewards you with endorphins when you look out for women. It’s PROGRAMMED and Hard Coded in your own DNA.

It’s like if a Black guy did not have some kind of Gifted Physical ability, or how some people are just for one reason or another better at Chess, engineering etc.

WOMEN are the DEFACTO MODE FOR YOUNG MEN! TFM talks about this that when he was young, he beat his meat like it owed him money. Same for most young men. So ALL of that clouds any Judgement.

Also, as you know, KIDS KNOW EVERYTHING 🙂 Remember! So looking at your father for advice is not the natural Default either. DON’T even try it with the “Back in my day…” If you knocked up her mom, then you were a hard headed Race horse too!

My old boss, GOd rest his soul, was the man that told me, ” Date, have fun, but don’t have sex, Just masturbate.” Now how well did you think I took that advice at 14 years old? Not very well.. Not well at all. I thought the dude was NUTS! But low and behold, he was right about it. He was right about so many things. AND; If I had listened, my life would be a DREAM VACATION! I would have never sought MGTOW. I would have never even bothered with many of the things that lead to hardships at 40 years old.

On all honesty, I would keep his mom out of it. In fact, kids are pretty keen to what they observe. If they see you never complain about mom, and really not even bring her up, and when it does come up, find a way to mitigate it with a positive. That is a sure way to change a mind if you are only getting one side of the bad coin. Sooner or later, his mothers insults and guidance is going to be questioned by him. Like something just does not add up. That’s the way you make a young mans mind jump-start so to speak.

Kind of like, “I’m glad you found the truth” and say it with a smirky smile. No ill will, just “Oh, that’s nice!”

Things when you are young are already so messed up their is no logic behind them. It will come one day. If it does not? Sadly, some people have to travel down that hard path to learn it. Or Hands on learning as they say.

Whatever it is? Enjoy that time, and keep his mother out of it. His 14 now. There are going to be some big changes coming. In fact, Prom, and so many other things are here and waiting for him. Best to have a good time while you can, and enjoy youth while it’s there. He has his WHOLE life ahead of him. Be apart of that, and for the most part, whatever challenges come your way, you both can tackle them.

Lifes a ride. Enjoy it. And wear your High Visibility Jacket!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    EG
    EG
    Participant

MEN and the other young men and media exposure has a HELL of a LOT to do with it. I can verify this that men in the schools make sure to make Gynocentric worship a tyrannical effort.

Women are powerless without men willing to handle the physical part for them. It’s big guys with guns and handcuffs that will come for you upon a woman’s ONE PHONE CALL.

+2
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

Strange.
    My boy is 15, red pill, a mix between a MGTOW and a PUA, closer to the latter in actual behavior but have a MGTOW mindset: no way that he’s gonna trusting a girl’s words before VERY wide proofs, and NO WAY, absolutely, that he’s gonna bothering about what they say – he just want to f~~~ them and nothing more.

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+2
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

For example, you guys only really know MGTOW through finding the people like yourself, and then finding Red Pills, and them MGTOW.com itself. What if you got hooked on the AVFM, or one of the other cuck channels of thought that advertise the selves as the Better Man Project or what have you.

No, I was partially red pilled already at age 16, I was totally red pilled and already MGTOW before knowing men’s rights or MGTOW. And I wrote an article on AVFM Italy. AVFM USA is slightly different but they aren’t bad, they just use the wrong tactics sometimes: they just don’t grasp that sometimes they shouldn’t play the good innocent guy, they should be bad dirty bastards sometimes.

And by the way: you can read actual threats against another user (gory descriptions included), made by me, on AVFM USA – the mod didn’t remove my messages, banned the other user, and even gave me a thumb up.

So, they understand much more than you could suspect, they’re just marketing themselves as innocent, soft, sweet, little things, but when they see a bad dirty bastard being righteous then they side with him.
    “Marketing” is keyword here.

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+3
    Shadow1275
    Shadow1275
    Participant

You’ve done all you can, sometimes as a parent you have to step back and let your kids learn the hard way.

As long as you’ve given him the warning, eventually he will catch on to the truth. I fully believe that every man needs to have his heart broken at least once, it is simply a rite of passage and it is a hard but important teacher of a valuable lesson.

Observe from afar and be patient, you learned the truth and he has your blood which means he will learn too. Though learning the hard way comes with more pain, the lesson often sticks.

He who is Brave is Free - Seneca

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.