South Africa is in trouble. But with a twist.

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central South Africa is in trouble. But with a twist.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

It simply surprises me that other people simply do not understand that you need Borders. This should be a warning to ALL NATIONS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OTOor1lXVgL0/

So now, people from Nigeria are killing people and back and forth in South Africa.

You know.. Why? I have to ask why?

You know what I heard? They were trying to acuse Blacks South Africans of being racists? WUT? Wait. WUT?
    HOW DA FUOOK?

IS anyone really surprised?

This article here goes over just some of the news from the ground.
    ——Three people have been reportedly killed and many properties destroyed in renewed attacks on foreigners, including Nigerians based in South Africa.

According to Adetola Olubajo, president of the Nigeria Union South Africa, the attacks began on Sunday morning in Jeppestown area of Johannesburg when angry mob set a building ablaze in the area.

“The mob also looted several shops that were around the vicinity suspected to be owned by foreign nationals. But the Police later dispersed the mob and made some arrests,” he said in a statement.

“Late in the evening of Sunday, September 1, a group of violent locals suspected to be Zulu hostel dwellers besieged Jules Street in Malvern, Johannesburg looted and burned shops/businesses.”

Olubajo said information gathered by members of NUSA in Malvern area indicated that over 50 shops/businesses were destroyed, looted and burnt overnight.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Never open a shop or business or buy land in Africa unless it is in your own tribal heartland. Some groups like the Boers and the East African Indians have struggled courageously over the years but the international community never helps them when they get shafted and there is no sign of this changing. Just don’t.

Interesting to hear that ululation in the background of some of the videos. Its all toxic masculinity, apparently, until you hear the women calling them on to it. Most dumb stuff men do is to impress women.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I don’t know about you, but I was seeing PLENTY of women PARTICIPATE! I sure was not seeing terror in their faces. More like JOY. Those lucky guys must be so happy that their women steal food just to make sure they can cook for them.

LUCKY BASTARDS! LOL.

Look at ALL these women SO HAPPY to COOK for their MEN! 🙂

I don’t know how you make a meal out of cereal, but maybe its a thing there. Same with I wonder if they are going to make some wonderful garnish out of those Cheetos!

And man are you right about Impressing women. I saw TONS of that in the videos. The nasty truth is, these people tend to have kids. And that Nice guy working a 9-5 at the Plant can’t get a woman’s attention to save his life. Crazy world.

THEN you get women who get an education, then the normal guy still loses out since he has to make TWICE what she does. It’s just a crapshoot.

Sad almost all these little problems always comes down to drugs ,sex and desirability.

I want to point out that I wonder if the reason why there is so much blow back in African nations is the fact that they have not learned about Female nature. And how it gets skewed when you apply western economic models to a system that was previously a small Macro socio-economy model mixing with western influence.

I don’t think I am wrong about this. I’m starting to think that our DNA doctor may have been wrong about the problem. It’s not intelligence. It’s simply the tradcon way of life for Africans are simply not capable of dealing with Women’s hypergamy.

In fact, I wonder if many of the protests of the shops simply were that men can not compete with Drug dealers, and the thug culture that is so exciting for women. Leaving the average black male who has to work for a living out in the cold on a Friday night.

I’ve noticed an increased push towards feminism in Africa. And I wonder if this is in fact the main reason for the bulk of the issues being faced.

As you know, the Blame model goes from WOMEN to naturally blame White men. Well, it seems that this model is standardised all through the world. Maybe that’s why it has not caught on in places like Japan. Simply since the population is very homogeneous. They also can’t do the Blame the Jews thing either since that does not seem to work so well in Japan or Africa.

The edith that Feminism is Cancer sure does not seem to be a pun anymore. However, I doubt MGTOW is going to catch on in places like Africa.

The sad thing is, there are many single fathers in parts of Africa. I wonder if the Western idea of women’s liberation has left a lot of men with broken and shattered dreams of a better life.

It does pain me that with all the Growth potential in South Africa and the untapped wealth, I wonder how China is going to deal with this sort of thing as they continue to try to bring western consumerism to Africa.

I now this is a bit off the subject at hand, but I wonder if China is going to try to do the same thing as it has with the internet in China, or Google does so here in the USA or around the world. They might have a shot at it in Africa if they are able to control the flow of information and media. They do this to a point already. But this may be the missing key in order to establish self order in nations across Africa.

It also maybe the Big part of the reason why so many come to the WEST from Africa since the reason for coming here is simply to gain access to sex. Not money or a better life. But the idea that Western women find the mundane life of most western men boring.

It does help with Birthrates. But at the cost of solidity for the rest simply being fixed with less freedoms and larger government.

I got to ask ya, what IF white men just simply started going crazy? I mean full out Gang Busters! Seems to work for most. No wonder the west as it is keeps dying.

LIke it or not, women like Mayhem. Drama and disorder. And the problem with that is MEN DON’T. Not ones that seek to invest in themselves. THe Reproductive goals of men and women simply don’t match up.

What on earth can you do to remedy that? Nothing that I can see from a Biological point of view.

It seems that those that end up being Billy Bad ass seem to get the main thing they want. Reproductive access at the price of stability.

It also seems that young men that get into one extremism or another do so for this sole purpose alone. Weather it be Antifa, or what have you.

Even what is going on in the Middle east seems to make a lot of sense. Iran and North Korea seems to come to mind. They don’t seem to have a population problems that their counterparts are having.

Weird how success in one aspect leads to failure of the other.

A Ying Yang for sure.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

BBC on the loose

News reports have sources that state, the remaining KFC in South Africa was raided early this morning.

And a GoFundMe was set up to increase air drops of watermelon and grape soda.

More to follow as additional reports come in.

+3
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

But how bad could it really be? I know of a guy who emigrated from South Africa to Canada. HE LEFT CANADA AND WENT BACK!!!

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

You couldn’t teach Africans anything about racism or genocide.

The Hottentots were the original inhabitants of the Cape. The Bantu invaded from the north, and practically exterminated them.

The Zulu then followed, and were in the process of enslaving and exterminating the Bantu when the Europeans arrived.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

It simply surprises me that other people simply do not understand that you need Borders.

This Lib that I know was talking to me about the poverty in some parts of Texas blah, blah, blah, but he’s the same person to rip apart Trump about anything that CNN tells him.

I wanted to throw in there since we have such poverty in THIS COUNTRY, as he just pointed out, doesn’t it make sense to have strong borders so as to not import more?

But, I know that it’s just not worth my time….Kinda like trying to talk logically to Most Women…..Why Bother??

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

BBC on the loose
    News reports have sources that state, the remaining KFC in South Africa was raided early this morning.
    And a GoFundMe was set up to increase air drops of watermelon and grape soda.
    More to follow as additional reports come in.

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

It simply surprises me that other people simply do not understand that you need Borders.

This Lib that I know was talking to me about the poverty in some parts of Texas blah, blah, blah, but he’s the same person to rip apart Trump about anything that CNN tells him.
    I wanted to throw in there since we have such poverty in THIS COUNTRY, as he just pointed out, doesn’t it make sense to have strong borders so as to not import more?
    But, I know that it’s just not worth my time….Kinda like trying to talk logically to Most Women…..Why Bother??

I had time on my hands, and even I did not bother. Just like you can’t help the Blue Piller, you can’t change people who are institutionalized in their mind.

But how bad could it really be? I know of a guy who emigrated from South Africa to Canada. HE LEFT CANADA AND WENT BACK!!!

You know your chances of raising a Family in South Africa are really good compared to Canada. And if you know a system and how it works, you realize that this Nice life thing comes with a Hidden cost. Some men are just made to roam free.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

@ Blade.

Here’s the British versions:

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Mickey I think you have a really good point about the Chinese and Africa. Africa may well become a Chinese colony and then all of a sudden they will realise the white man was not all that bad when he ruled. Right now the Chinese are “lending” Africa money for development projects that the Chinese also build with Chinese labour (so its more of an expensive subsidy for Chinese industry really). Now African nations are used to borrowing money from the white man. Last time they borrowed too much the white man’s women went and complained till the white man forgave the African nations all they borrowed which was pretty cool cos it meant there was now a way you could get stuff from white people and keep it without stealing it. All good stuff. Now the yellow man he is doing the lending thing too and that is good too cos the white man is not as generous as he used to be after he started spending so much on liberal projects at home.

All good till the Chinese get just a bit more naval power and the US get another president like Obama. Then I see the Chinese coming to collect one day. That day they will take land in lieu of cash. The Chinese are a patient people but I do not know of them having a cuck religion that tells them they need to forgive debtors or harbouring racial guilt for past success. I think the Africans are making a big mistake taking the Chinese cash.

And yeah the women are happy because their men are in there nicking stuff like that coke vending machine in the video for them. Men are good for dirty jobs and man’s dirty work makes women glorious.

Yes you are also right about the fact that Africa has no idea how cucked it is in danger of becoming. I have had children with white women and with some fine African women too and I know the difference in what white and African women expect from a man. Some modern educated ones also expect to be allowed to have a job and keep all the money while the man supports them! This actually works in most African nations right now. African career woman has a job and keeps all the money. She knows she has duties at home but she pays one or two uneducated poor women peanuts to do those duties for her. She even chips in to buy interior décor for the house. The man is a winner because he gets a small subsidy from the wife, gets kudos form having an educated wife (yes many of them really believe this poor fools), he gets more help in the home than he would have from one wife and quite a few men shag the house girls on the side too. Sorted … well not really. It relies on a small elite of educated women taking serious advantage of an under class of urban poor uneducated women. When those poor women start to get educated too, they will wat salaries that far exceed the £10 -£50 a week (depending on region and connections) that you can still get a 24 hours a day 6.5 to 7 days a week house girl for today. the men will still be paying huge bride prices to get entitled wives who pay nothing into the house and have no time for household chores. Cucked!

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Shadow1275
    Shadow1275
    Participant

If we’re all equal then who needs borders? We can all invent the same technology, create the same level of support systems, and come to the same conclusions about laws, finance, and the proper established use of violence. In resource management we are clearly all the same, many africans starve in african countries simply because of white imperialism and privilege. I know that African countries give out millions in assistance to White European countries because of how antiracist they are.

I can jump as high as Lebron James right?

I can paint as good of a picture as Leonardo Da Vinci right?

I can stand over 6′ on my own as a 5’9″ male right?

Right???

He who is Brave is Free - Seneca

Blade
    blade
    Participant

Thanks monk funny as

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

That is not true.

There are nations in Africa that are stable.

The problem is in Africa is much like the middle east, south america, and other parts of the world, where by foreign nations and foreign interests have spent the last century funding radicalization of nations.

It is easier for a foreign group to make deals with a dictatorships than and elected governments.

So foreign interests created and funded revolutions to overthrow democratic elected governments to install dictatorships that will bow to the foreign interests in exchange for continued foreign funding and resources to continue their continued rule.

Now, the same deep state influences whom have been doing this for over a century are working toward overthrowing the elected governments to create globalists loyal dictatorships.

This is why deep state and globalists had a collective mental breakdown in Nov 2016, they were all set to turn the U.S. into dictatorship, with Hillary being Queen Dictator, then Donald Trump pulled off a miracle and won the U.S. presidential election.

The worst part about this is that once radicalization begins, the domestic populations being targets see a threat to their collective survival and the domestic populations radicalize, with the end being either a dictator loyal to foreign interests, or a dictator supporting the domestic people.

Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

That is not true.
    There are nations in Africa that are stable.
    The problem is in Africa is much like the middle east, south america, and other parts of the world, where by foreign nations and foreign interests have spent the last century funding radicalization of nations.
    It is easier for a foreign group to make deals with a dictatorships than and elected governments.
    So foreign interests created and funded revolutions to overthrow democratic elected governments to install dictatorships that will bow to the foreign interests in exchange for continued foreign funding and resources to continue their continued rule.
    Now, the same deep state influences whom have been doing this for over a century are working toward overthrowing the elected governments to create globalists loyal dictatorships.
    This is why deep state and globalists had a collective mental breakdown in Nov 2016, they were all set to turn the U.S. into dictatorship, with Hillary being Queen Dictator, then Donald Trump pulled off a miracle and won the U.S. presidential election.
    The worst part about this is that once radicalization begins, the domestic populations being targets see a threat to their collective survival and the domestic populations radicalize, with the end being either a dictator loyal to foreign interests, or a dictator supporting the domestic people.

I am not disputing what you say about the radicalisation of our domestic populations from unfair treatment by liberals fisting tons of unwanted immigrants on us. However I think that Monk has a good point. He has stated it rather strongly but nonetheless Africans have been having tribal wars and tribal massacres with considerable frequency ever since we have recorded their customs. This is not because of the white man meddling. This is the normal way in tribal war. Africa is still heavily tribal and where tribes remain armiger, these events occur to a greater or lesser degree fairly often. Here you rarely get killed for being from the wrong ethnicity but you show up in the wrong territory when there is tribal fighting and you may well be killed for your race alone. Tribalism is just the base unit of racism.

I actually think racism is natural and endemic in us all. This is what Africans have taught me. I learned about racism from Africans who treated me pretty badly threatened me and disposed me of my legally bought land because “this is not your place white man”. At that time they were also burning the shops of those from different tribes in the local town and a few had been killed with AK47s.

Beer
    Beer
    Participant

You know its funny…I’ve got places I’d love to travel to in Europe, Asia, and South America, and I’d like to check out Australia at some point as well…but if I never step foot anywhere in Africa, I’m ok with that.

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

That is not true. There are nations in Africa that are stable.

Dictatorships usually are stable.

Shadow1275
    Shadow1275
    Participant

Completely disagree. Western countries have had an incredible amount of interest and influence in asian countries. China is arguably the best example,

Stable within a decade after WW2 ended. Meanwhile Africans have been committing genocide against themselves as early as the 90s.

The cold hard truth is that we are not equal in the slightest, otherwise we would all have the same hair color, the same height, the same sexual characteristics, etc.

He who is Brave is Free - Seneca

Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

the same sexual characteristics

There is very little similar between the sexes. Men have as much in common with women as men do with chimps. Simple DNA fact. XY =/ XX

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.