Speculation on the EU's direction

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner Speculation on the EU's direction

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Uchibenkei  uchibenkei 2 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Macron’s tax crisis is being looked at like a turning point in politics in the EU. From the viewpoint of political pundits. While not a sure thing yet, Merkel is gone and Nationalist have been making gains in several countries along with Soros being booted out of a few.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Nothing will happen, this will be swept under the mattres, like the catalunya revolution, like the protest is greece years ago, like the failed brexit, like everything else that has been going on in the last 10 years.

1984 is here, they will social media it, sell some bulls~~~, give a few crumbs and everything will pass.

War is needed and is needed fast.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

But nukes are a problem, nuclear weapons are the only reason ww3 hasnt started.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

The irony.

WORLD WAR III comes from something like taxes?

You really have to hand it to them for being so concerned about their country.

Remember when TFM said you have to out crazy them? That is how you make change happen.

It’s only a matter of time before all the pain that people have gone through are going to come to the surface. Men are starting to see just how worthless it is to work with the other side. The other side is hell bent on getting their way, and don’t care if it all comes falling apart.

On one side you have people in it for the Easy Money.

On the other, you have people PROVIDING THE EASY MONEY. So Who is going to put up more of an effort? Women who scream and pout to MEN do things for them?

OR MEN who are TIRED of seeing everything that they ever worked hard for being given to those that did nothing and care nothing to preserve it?

These new imports don’t give one f~~~ about the hard work the rest do to keep the place running. They also know that with the stream of reductions going on , MEN ARE THE FIRST ONES ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK.

There will be no pensions, no protections for MEN that have worked all their lives to give to the people. These new people don’t give a S~~~ about all the men before them.

This also means that women end up having a lifetime of Loneliness ahead for them. You are starting to see the very fabric of life being torn apart in front of them. Every dream, every piece of art, history and culture being thrown away in the name of invisibility for all.

The best thing to ever happen is that the imports made a home in al the biggest places that were the most identifiable to most around the world as “Europe.”

Now, not a single man or woman thinks that PARIS or LONDON is LONDON.

It was NEVER about the skin color. IT WAS ALWAYS THE VALUES. Think about it this way. Men all over have stopped giving a f~~~ about women being raped, being killed, Children being bitten or almost eaten alive in DAYCARE. And just from what I heard, actually said they support ISLAM IN THEIR COUNTRIES! It’s BETTER then what the Globalists offer. And a HELL of a lot better then being treated as an outsider in their own villages, hamlets, districts etc.

The strangest thing in the world is when the men that gave a f~~~, stopped doing so, others finally got the message that no one was going to do it for them.

Tommys message is going out further and further each day. And the violence was not enough for the french. But I guess.. Taxes.. Hmmm.

Like I said. Irony.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Yaxley-Lennon is a state asset.

+2
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

The EU is going to s~~~ because they want to work only 35 hours a week, expect a generous pension by age 60, believe in all kinds of crazy-ass environmental nonsense, are willing to let in the Muslim horde to get cheap labor, expect all kinds of free stuff, borrow massive unpayable amounts of money to their member nations in a huge circle jerk, are willing to kow-tow to bullies like China, Russia and Iran, and don’t believe in the right of individuals to arm themselves against an oppressive State. Other than that, it’s no problem!!

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

Eu is finished. Just a matter of time.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.