STD's at all time high

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums MGTOW Central STD's at all time high

This topic contains 34 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Prefer Peace to Piece  Prefer Peace to Piece 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +11
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/3-sexually-transmitted-diseases-hit-new-highs-again-in-us/ar-AAIsXLB?li=BBnba9O

As is putting up with her s~~~ wasn’t bad enough. Now we can get super-strains of STDs.

Always tarp your load gentlemen.

Order the good wine

+7
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Wrap your crap.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+12
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Now just think of the cases that do NOT get reported. A friend of mine that I used to play ball with works in the medical field. The STD rate among women is far worse than they will ever report. What he told me was this. Women are many times more likely to experiment “girl on girl” opposed to men experimenting “guy on guy”. That alone causes more STDs to be spread among women. That’s one of those things they would NEVER admit to. They want you to believe women can do no wrong. We all know better.

I get together with this dude on occasion and the horror/vvh0re stories he tells me are very sobering. I believe that if you are thinking about taking the red pill you should spend a day with him. After a day with him you WILL take the red pill. The last time I got together will him was this past summer. After the day was over I was very glad I was monk. I was very glad I was MGTOW. After a day with him you will NEVER look at women the same again. TRUST ME.

Rant over.

+9
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Now just think of the cases that do NOT get reported. A friend of mine that I used to play ball with works in the medical field. The STD rate among women is far worse than they will ever report. What he told me was this. Women are many times more likely to experiment “girl on girl” opposed to men experimenting “guy on guy”. That alone causes more STDs to be spread among women. That’s one of those things they would NEVER admit to. They want you to believe women can do no wrong. We all know better.
    I get together with this dude on occasion and the horror/vvh0re stories he tells me are very sobering. I believe that if you are thinking about taking the red pill you should spend a day with him. After a day with him you WILL take the red pill. The last time I got together will him was this past summer. After the day was over I was very glad I was monk. I was very glad I was MGTOW. After a day with him you will NEVER look at women the same again. TRUST ME.
    Rant over.

Well hell we arent ever gonna be able to meet him, so tell us some of the stories hes passed on down to you. That is what this site is partly about, sharing the knowledge. Out with it, man!

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+11
    Azrael
    Azrael
    Participant

I remember many years ago, I was living in a touristy area in the winter time. There is no one around that time of year and nothing to do but drink and get into trouble. One of the town bicycles got herpes (self admitted). Next thing you know it was all over town. The summer pigs/ winter queens all had it and gave it to DOZENS of people.

Monk mode for the win.

Quit looking at my signature, queer-mo.

+9
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Studies and statistics aside, an eye opener for me when it comes to STDs is the amount I see various advertisements for treatments and medicines, and how its advertised in pretty mainstream places. This tells me there is a very large target market across a variety of demographics.

+10
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

OK here’s one. A married woman decided to try girl on girl for the first time in her life. It didn’t live up to her expectations. She went back to banging Chad and her husband not knowing she was infected with herpes from the one-time girl on girl. She passed herpes on to her husband AND Chad. Lovely huh? Run like hell guys. RUN LIKE HELL!!

+8
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Wrap your crap.

Not even worth having sex if it means using a condom.

I tried having sex once with a condom on and it was dumb.

+9
    MusclecarGolfer
    MusclecarGolfer
    Participant

Now, go into a bar and look at all the other blue-pillers whose actions are actually screaming, “Which petri-dish do I want to go home and stick my business in tonight?”

*shudder*

+10
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Well no matter what we do or don’t do, women will make sure to be p~~~ed off about it and complain.

Want sex? Pig. Rapist.

Don’t want sex? Gay? Too good for her? Small dick?

Want sex but not with her? Wait for the death threats.

Don’t want to deal with any women? Incel.

Women can make any of these choices with men and society applauds each one of them. She gets blessings of society and women regardless. Men just get curses and jailed.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

That’s been my thing. I never liked using them. I remember the first time I got a blow job with a condom.. That was the last time.

That would be a good Holiday thing to spread… MOST WOMEN HAVE AN STD.. Don’t give that gift this year.. Makes you think twice about having sex this winter hugh? 🙂

That should kill the last bit hope this year for most women. 🙂

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Now, go into a bar and look at all the other blue-pillers whose actions are actually screaming, “Which petri-dish do I want to go home and stick my business in tonight?”
    *shudder*

Boy would that one be great. See, there is one thing that gets me.. They say that they can’t test for herpes.. So? How does the doctor do it to give you a Rx?

They make it seem so casual. All the TV commercials make it seem like something so normal. Like she is really running in that commercial LOL.

I have been trying to see if I could get a VALTREX T-Shirt for years! But they just NEVER seem to answer my emails! LOL.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Now just think of the cases that do NOT get reported. A friend of mine that I used to play ball with works in the medical field. The STD rate among women is far worse than they will ever report.

Here in the UK it’s so bad that pharmacies give Chlamydia test kits away free to teens.

+5
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

I don’t go to the doctor so I mitigate risks and I always carry my industrial size can of Thot Begone.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-CAOb1IgAAYiHE.jpg

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Not even worth having sex if it means using a condom.

Condoms are great for concealing your vasectomy. They’re also a convenient storage receptacle for any unwanted habanero sauce you might have on your person. Just pour it in the condom, tie it off, and safely disposed of it in the bathroom waste basket where it can’t do any harm. Any condoms containing semen should, of course, be flushed immediately.

+6
    Wally
    Wally
    Participant

Once I read from the CDC that 50-75 % of the single women 45-50 years of age had herpes I realized it was monk for me. I can only imagine how bad it is for the younger generations.

When I was in college I had a friend who worked in a clinic and the STD stories she told me were awful. Do STDs mutate? You bet they do! With all the mixing of bodily fluids going on now, the STDs are going to have a fun time.

"what a waste of a life, to marry, give up your freedom, just for the hope of not dying alone. Don't get married Son."

+4
    XSDBS
    XSDBS
    Participant

Very similar as told by two friends that work in different hospitals/clinics in different cities.
    Take any random female with an STD, most of the time she admitted she got it from another female.

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Do STDs mutate? You bet they do!

And with the way women rely on products instead of vigilance and hygiene, STDs become product resistant very, VERY fast. Thus you get things like drug resistant chronic yeast infections, and it only get worse from there.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

The Yeast infection thing has been going on for a while now. My Girlfriend in Highschool always got a Yeast infection each time she got Antibiotic. She even made sure to go out of her way to get the Rx when she needed them. Makes me wonder if that’s why so many women may indeed have so many issues today. Seems like There is always a new Antibiotic resistant strain out there.

I have heard that Yeast infections happen to be a big issue with why women have the funk. Add that to Douching, and I wonder…. Hmm. I’m no Expert, but I don’t think most of the stuff women get to use on their bodies happen to be good things.

Hell, I made sure my own son did not use that S~~~ Chemical stuff. I’m about to get him and me some of that Japanese Toothpaste.

See, I don’t think women really care to much about what they put on or in their bodies. Its a disaster for them really. Oh well!

As the Great side car says… NOT MY PROBLEM!

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

What is “pap” and why does it smear?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.