Stephen Hawking, a scientist and a science popularizer, died at the age of 76.

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central Stephen Hawking, a scientist and a science popularizer, died at the age of 76.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Russky  Russky 9 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +7

Anonymous

“Hawking was an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, author and Director of Research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology within the University of Cambridge. His scientific works include a collaboration with Roger Penrose on gravitational singularity theorems in the framework of general relativity and the theoretical prediction that black holes emit radiation, often called Hawking radiation.”

https://sputniknews.com/world/201803141062505174-stephen-hawking-death/

He was a smart man. A rare thing nowadays. Usually I agreed with him on his opinions. I don’t see anyone stepping up to fill his shoes sadly.

+6
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

Thats a man who despite his condition was able to contribute to humanity…He didnt make his condition as an excuse not to excel…

Condolences and prayer to those he left behind despite him being an atheist…

To an outstanding mind…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+8
    Russky
    Russky
    Participant

I’m kinda glad he went away. For the last 5 years at least he was spewing some liberal drivel about global warming and things, but nobody thought he didn’t make any sense because they didn’t see him as senile

proud carrier of the 'why?' chromosome

+6

Anonymous

I’m kinda glad he went away. For the last 5 years at least he was spewing some liberal drivel about global warming and things, but nobody thought he didn’t make any sense because they didn’t see him as senile

I agree with you on the global warming aspect, oh wait, I think it is global cooling this week. Eh, nope, I’m wrong, that was last week and it’s currently climate change.

That said, he was a pervert at jeffrey epstein’s Caribbean Island along with Slick Willy Clinton.

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/stephen-hawking-connected-to-child-sex-ring.200881/

+5

Anonymous

Everything I heard/read said he was an intellectual titan. Then he went full retard on leftard s~~~. Still a great mind. The world is poorer.

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Great, now I need Elon musk, bill gates, any other smart men go down the drain?

Why?

Without those men world will turn more into a s~~~ hole, and I love the idea.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Hawking had brains but like many academics he was a dreadful leftie who had very little faith in human nature.

He also had a very centrist, top down approach that said that people needed to elect governments to do the stuff that would further science. He seemed oblivious to history where great men have funded almost all of science privately. In the mid to late 20th century they took away all the great men and people elected governments to give them the stuff they wanted. Yeah and the ancient Athenians had a democracy as did some rough yokel types in a Latin town called Rome but they didn’t last. The liberal academics’ view of civilisation continuing on its mid 20th century trajectory is a surprisingly ignorant and short sighted one.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Anonymousyam
    anonymousyam
    Participant

I’m kinda glad he went away. For the last 5 years at least he was spewing some liberal drivel about global warming

Those damn Liberals and their global warming we should just waste all resources on the planet and drive trucks and throw our trash in the water supply.

Just an east coast asshole who likes to curse, If you get offended by words like fuck, cunt, shit, piss, bitch or any racial slurs then you just scroll down.

+1

Anonymous

I wondered if he was some kind of Leftard.

+2
    GregB0
    GregB0
    Participant

I don’t see anyone stepping up to fill his shoes sadly.

And if his medical issues directly impacted upon his intellect and thought process, then there will never be anyone capable of fully understanding his thoughts. Much like other greats in the fields of Math and Physics.

Thats a man who despite his condition was able to contribute to humanity…He didnt make his condition as an excuse not to excel…

Well said and very true.

​"​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

With or without them, the spiral down the s~~~hole drain is progressing nicely.

Those damn Liberals and their global warming we should just waste all resources on the planet and drive trucks and throw our trash in the water supply.

False dichotomy – rejecting anthropogenic global warming/cooling/change claims does not translate into wasting resources, polluting without care, etc.

Buying into the politicalization of climate science does absolutely nothing to save the world.

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Great, now I need Elon musk, bill gates, any other smart men go down the drain?

Why?

This story kind of pulled me right in. His death forms a big void, a black hole in my soul.

You just don’t understand the gravity of the situation.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Here is the irony gentlemen.

Hawkins died on Einstein’s Birthday. Einstein born Mar 14, 1879
    I’m sure they’d laugh at me for saying that, still funny though.

Einstein

+2
    Rumpole
    Rumpole
    Participant

And yet Hillary Clinton still lives. I guess Satan is trying to put off the inevitable meeting with the harridan.

+2
    Anonymousyam
    anonymousyam
    Participant

rejecting anthropogenic global warming/cooling/change claims does not translate into wasting resources, polluting without care, etc.

The problem is that those who reject it often promote that idea (those in the Oil industry or promote some form of pollution).

Just an east coast asshole who likes to curse, If you get offended by words like fuck, cunt, shit, piss, bitch or any racial slurs then you just scroll down.

SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

Lefty or not his was a great mind.

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

Russky
    Russky
    Participant

It’s stupid that leftists abandoned him. They could had used his dead body and just feed lines in his teleprompter, and naive people would had believed him. He could talk about communism, feminism, oppression, population reduction and submitting to the government – and everyone would had listened since he’s a renowned scientist and they’re nobodies. Oh, wait, he’s been doing that for last 20 years

proud carrier of the 'why?' chromosome

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.