"Stop Your Man From Withdrawing"

Topic by Akanbi

Akanbi

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell "Stop Your Man From Withdrawing"

This topic contains 63 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by MgtowWave  MgtowWave 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Akanbi
    Akanbi
    Participant

After all.. how DARE you tell women what to do,

And that’s the problem, bro. They are quick to dismiss anything that has to do with them putting real effort (no matter how simple) into making things work.

But, on the other hand, they feel like they are in the best position to define what a “real man” is and anyone who tells them to shut the f~~~ up is quickly labelled a “sexist/misogynist”.

My brother make you no follow sheeple o. Look them and Go Your Way.
    +2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Lol. You got me laughing hard, man.

There are already special publications like that out there…

All of the females I have ever known gave more love, affection and attention to their cats and horses than to their sons and husbands.

That made me see at child’s age how worthless we men are to women.

Then why should I ever feed one?

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +1
    CatsPaw
    CatsPaw
    Participant

The reason a woman should not take advice from a woman on men is simple: they are competing with each other for men.

Thats like apple asking Samsung how they should make their new phone…
    Now, thats obvious to men, but remember, women are not logical creatures…

+1
    MgtowWave
    MgtowWave
    Participant

Given the excellent advice KM gave that female bodied thing I am close to concluding that said female bodied thing is either stupid or giving this bad advice intentionally with malice towards men .
    As for any women who believe this nonsense — I am well aware mountains of THEM are stupid

frankly my dear i don't give a damn

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT