Stormfront Hates MGTOW

Topic by Unicron

Unicron

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell Stormfront Hates MGTOW

This topic contains 43 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Unicron
    Unicron
    Participant

For those who don’t know Stormfront is a White Nationalist website which claims it is fighting for the rights of White people.

In reality it is a haven for femtards, crazy cat ladies, blue pill’s, Tradcon manginas, White knights and pussy beggars.

So browsing the place the other day (They have a good news section, just ignore the comments which amount to blaming Jews for every little thing) I saw this thread

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1175536/

So what do WN think about MGTOW?

Here’s some comments from said Thread (to save you from bothering to go there):

to me these guys are complete losers that got burned by a woman and have created a “movement” to validate how “evil” women are and makes themselves feel justified in them abandoning women.

Men who have had a marriage and children who are divorced get on with life. No one wins a divorce. Running down women all the time makes you look embittered and tragic.

Its normal for men to want wives and girl friends just avoid the nut jobs.

Most men can’t and won’t join anything like MGTOW because they just want women, period. Women, don’t worry about MGTOW, it can’t ever really become a part of the way most men think; it’s unreal.

MGTOW eventually leads to homosexuality.

A straight man can’t give up women any more than he can give up digestion

It does look like a “movement” for losers, idiots and f~~s. I hope it’s just a fad and it dies a quick death,

It goes on like that for a few more pages.

So that’s it then, We are all a bunch of feminist f~~s who can’t get laid and even if we could we won’t because we’re scared of women or something.

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

+14
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

I wouldn’t say those on stormfront are blue pilled but they are highly conservative trying to cling on the last fragments of a tradition that just doesn’t exist anymore that’s why they attack Jews, non whites, feminists, etc, the list can go on forever. They don’t like mgtow because it puts a dent in their tradcon views of women but they too are mgtow in a way because they also reject what modern society has amounted to except rather than acknowledging women being at the top of the chain they like to blame Jews and NWO.

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. - Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

+11
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Somehow knowing such groups hate us MGTOW makes me feel better.

We are likely a historic first in human history. We are hated and reviled by everyone for simply not wanting to have anything to do with other people. For nothing else. We just want to go our own way.

We should have a thread dedicated and pinned, where we repost these hateful posts from Stormfront and other such groups. Just so we can point to that threat when people falsely accuse us of being members of those groups.

+12
    Nerevar
    Nerevar
    Participant

Hating everyone and everything that isn’t white is perfectly okay, but don’t even think about hating women, because that’s WRONG!

"One of the best things internet exposed is just how insane women are." - Freeman_K

+6
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

I’m also not fond of storm front tards joining mgtow or having anything good to say about us. MGTOW is open to all races, color, and class.

+11
    Tuneout
    Tuneout
    Participant

LOL I haven’t ‘given up’ on women,I just prefer to

rent them by the hour now!

Lifes a bitch,but you don't have to marry one!

+14
    Aragorn
    Aragorn
    Participant

That’s what one of them wrote:

As for myself, i believe in absolute male superiority, superior rights of male sex in comparison to women , and ofcourse i respect women as much as they deserve.
    But i never go MY OWN WAY. I never stay away from women. I subjugate my girls whenever i want to, and make them love me. And i have plans to have babies too.

So let them have their babies and their illusions about “domination” and “subjogation”. Time will tell who has been dominated, divorce-raped, mind f~~~ed, stripped down and subjugated. Good luck with a 1950 mindset in 2016.

If you change the rules on what controls you, you will change the rules on what you can control

+4
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

MGTOW also doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to avoid women, we just critique on the toxicity of bitches and their behaviors so men don’t get screwed over and end up with the rage or regretting something their whole life.

+6
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Somehow knowing such groups hate us MGTOW makes me feel better.

Amem
    The importance of your mission can be judged by the quality of your enemies.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+5
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

This is hilarious.

The few MGTOW men I know are more man than most here.

They actually do go their own way in many ways, not just with women. They are outspoken and do not hold back their opinions, esp. about women.

I have less regards for women who enter the male world and try to be better men than men.

The faults of these ‘women’ led to a counterreaction plus the rigging of a Jew controlled society against white men, in which many many women participated.

MGTOW is definitely not Jewish in contrast to feminism which is financed by the kike Rockefeller. MGTOW is more an attitude than a movement. An attitude which many ‘modern’ ****-in-their-pants men are missing.

Modern men are jewified pussies they ‘love’ women, meaning being emotional about women and emotional towards women. They are unable to assign a woman her place but only learn to kiss ass.

Women here are whining because they are refused by strong MGTOW men. That is scary for them and they try in typical feminine way to get men to denigrate other men and then sugar them.

Who wants to be a fool, should be. It’s a free country, isn’t it?

+3
    Aragorn
    Aragorn
    Participant

MGTOW also doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to avoid women, we just critique on the toxicity of bitches and their behaviors

Couldn’t agree more. Plus, I don’t hate them for being women.

If you change the rules on what controls you, you will change the rules on what you can control

+7
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Another website shaming MGTOW. Go figure. I wonder how many of these manginas have been divorce raped and are living out of a dumpster. How many have had their children ripped away from them by a system that is hell bent on breaking a man down until there is nothing left of him.
    Those who say that MGTOW hate women clearly don’t understand what MGTOW is about. Too bad they don’t want to educate themselves.

Feminism isn't about equality with men, it's about leverage over men.

+3
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

MGTOW also doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to avoid women,

How each of us choose to deal with women is unique. Total avoidance to playing them like harps is a slider that moves up and down. Depending on who you are ,you make your best choice. Regardless, you are still going your own way and MGTOW educates you to be acutely aware of the inherent dangers. Because of this slider effect you can’t generalize MGTOW or pin an accurate label on anyone. I’m MGTOW, I go my own way, if you want to know what that means you have ask me. No other MGTOW can speak for me and I can’t speak for you.

+5
    DorkShit
    DorkShit
    Participant

Everyone has an opinion and an asshole.

Both stink.

My reply to them is, “Rave on cat s~~~”

Peace brothers

+5
    The_Mad_Pirate
    The_Mad_Pirate
    Participant

Stormfront = Neonazi Religious Right Tradcon Central

"We didn't start the fire. It was always burning. Since the world's been turning" "A world that vilifies men only breeds a generation of men that feel no empathy towards women" “In a woman’s mind , there is really no such thing as a ‘we’. In her eyes, earth allways revolves around her, not the other way around. So thinking that your needs , aspirations or desires are valid enough to be persued, or even that you are entitled achive such goals, is like asking your boss for a pay rise in your very first day at the job.”

+4
    Rennie
    Rennie
    Participant

I always assumed they would be atleast sympathetic, since there are quite a few people who share their views on that certain group of people.

Guess not.

+8
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

to me these guys are complete losers that got burned by a woman

So then, by that standard, if I have not been divorced or cucked into fatherhood against my knowledge or consent, and no woman ever collected a monthly check from me to f~~~ off… does that make me a “WINNER”???

EXCELLENT.

But I doubt they would ever admit that.

I once asked a woman who said something similar how SURE she was that I was “burned by a woman”. She was TOTALLY sure I was “burned by a woman”. I just had to be.

“Isn’t that funny. Are you telling me women BURN men in situations where they should be loving and kind?”

“uh well…..

“Thanks for the heads up sweetheart, I’ll be sure to look out for that.

What they “hate” about MGTOW is that creates more “winners”.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +5
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

Storm front hates. …….
    Isn’t that what they do?

+4
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

What they “hate” about MGTOW is that creates more “winners”.

Frame that Quote!

+4
    Chaff/Flare
    Chaff/Flare
    Participant

Cool thing about MGTOW is that it’s an inoculation. Spend a couple of days reading the posts, and presto!

You can see right through the makeup.

When you find yourself in the majority, it's time to reflect.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.