Sue a BBQ. But down under she smells fish.

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central Sue a BBQ. But down under she smells fish.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Bstoff  bstoff 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +5
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

A frustrated Perth vegan is suing her neighbours because the wafting meat smells from their BBQ is affecting her.

How the hell did this make the Australia supreme court?

I just have to ask. She hates kids, smoking and BBQ. I get it. I can understand. BUT LAWSUIT? A F~~~ING LAWSUIT?

Wut the hell AUstralia. WHAT THE HELL? BLADE? Is this c~~~ for real? Are they going to make it against the law for kids to play, and have BBQ’s in Australia?

What a joke…

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I had always wanted to believe that Australia was somehow ‘different’. I guess in reality the place is just as phucked-up as anywhere else… 🙁

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I had always wanted to believe that Australia was somehow ‘different’. I guess in reality the place is just as phucked-up as anywhere else …

Peoples idea of other countries always seems to be at least 50 years out of date.

In the UK, if you say ‘America’, they think Elvis, fishtail Cadillacs and moms apple pie. They are unaware that the US is a collapsing, bankrupt wreck.

In the East, if you say ‘England’, they think of the Raj and the British Empire. That Britain is a cesspit that should be nuked immediately, passes them by.

Australia likewise. It is actually a go-to location for homosexuals (so much for Crocodile Dundee). New South Wales police are officially the most corrupt police force in the world (controlled by Chinese tongs, since you ask).

+7
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Entitled Hoe demands whole world change to appease her. Seems like typical AWALT.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I’ve heard of first world problems before, but this is truly ridiculous!!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Textbook stuff. She abhors meat as she has a pair of kebab flaps.

Everything is about their holes isn’t it…..

+5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Because come cu​nts simply cannot take no for an answer. Not when the local court tells her no. Not when the district court tells her no. She has to keep trying higher and higher courts until she gets the answer she wants. And when the supreme court smacks her down, she’ll try legislating her demands.

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

She won’t win and if for some chance she does, it’s a dark day for people who want to grill out and kids playing ball. She’s just an intolerant bitch who thinks the world should make her satisfied.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+2
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Australia likewise. It is actually a go-to location for homosexuals

I thought ‘poofters’ were against the rules…

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Wut the hell AUstralia. WHAT THE HELL? BLADE? Is this c~~~ for real? Are they going to make it against the law for kids to play, and have BBQ’s in Australia?

Woman here complain like f u c k .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Found the c~~~

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

THanks Blade!

Man, there is another great channel to sub to. SUPER!

Imagine if this Women lived in CooperPiti. I still wonder how the hell those folks live with all the flies.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

This reminds me of an issue with Muslims getting upset about a BBQ near a new mosque.
    I think the offense was deliberate in that case.
    Nonetheless.
    This woman should have been invited.
    That’s what’s really bothering her.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.