Suicide Silence

Topic by Sky-O

Sky-O

Home Forums MGTOW Central Suicide Silence

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Alright guys. I don’t ask much from you but I’ve got a request:

Start watching this video at the 1:00 (one minute) mark – then respond here with your thoughts, comments & reactions.

[RE: Female mental illness]

+2
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Looks more like female attention whoring to me. Does it count as a mental illness when All Women Are Like That?

Also, if you add a ?t=xx to the end of a youtube URL, where xx is the offset in seconds, it automatically skips forward to that time when you play the link.

+3
    Jake
    Jake
    Participant

it is possible the are all crazy now

+4
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

She’s not crazy, just a normal attention seeker. If a guy sees this and dates her, he’s crazy.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+3
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

+2
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Ima go out on a limb and predict all the examples here were “raised” by single mothers.

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Ima go out on a limb and predict all the examples here were “raised” by single mothers.

Limbs are not very informative.

But videos are and in both videos, the father is present and the parents are married.

And in the background footage of events at the home of each family, the houses appear to be the type that upper middle class or wealthier than that could afford.

Assuming that all women (and girls) that have behavioral and psychological issues come from a ‘single mother’ environment which would imply a low socio economic status and lack of a father is just ignorant.

Some of the most entitled, narcissistic, personality disordered and psychologically danaged women that I was with during my blue pill era came from environments where not only was the father present but the family was wealthy. Fathers with jobs such as an attorney, airline captain, doctor and one was a congressman (in the state I lived in at the time)

It could be argued that type of environment if combined with money (high socio economic level) is more likely to create the type of entitlement and range of personality disorders along the spectrum (See the DSM-V : Cluster B and related) than would occur otherwise.

I’m not going out on a limb with my statement (I prefer to jump out of planes) but basing it exclusively on my own experiences.

+2

What these were showing was the special unicorn perfect princess effect.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

What these were showing was the special unicorn perfect princess effect.

During my blue pill era, those cost me alot of money. The women that came from wealth and were preconditioned early on by their blue pill fathers to believe they were uniquely special and deserved the best of everything. After all, in each case they were already spoiled by their fathers and the belief that they deserved it and were a special princess was ingrained in them.

Then, by their mid to late 20s they do not know anything else.

What could possibly go wrong at that point?

If I ever have time to write a 2,000 page book on what happens with a woman like that, I will try to complete it.

And it wasn’t just one of them. It was one after another. They came in waves, almost like I was a magnet for them.

It was absolutely emotionally & psychologically exhausting in every way imaginable. And with one, it became sexually exhausting.

These Dr.Phil clips show where it all begins and the origin of what guys have to deal with when women like this enter their 20s and 30s.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Alright guys. I don’t ask much from you but I’ve got a request:
    Start watching this video at the 1:00 (one minute) mark – then respond here with your thoughts, comments & reactions.
    [RE: Female mental illness]
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/vBwGRgM0Yz8?start=107&feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

It’s too painful to watch. Did she intentionally want this to be on the internet for all to see? Just a dumb little kid acting stupid thinking it’s cool.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

But videos are and in both videos, the father is present and the parents are married.

Ah … but is the father a MAN?

If not, then to all intents and purposes, pumpkin was raised by two wimmin.

Which might be said to be the same is being raised by single mother.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Looks more like female attention whoring to me. Does it count as a mental illness when All Women Are Like That?
    Also, if you add a ?t=xx to the end of a youtube URL, where xx is the offset in seconds, it automatically skips forward to that time when you play the link.
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/vBwGRgM0Yz8?start=60&feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

This is Proof I don’t hate women. I think this is good. Why? She is simply singing that genre of Metal. Not bad either.

Its a Metal thing. You don’t have to love it. I do. Who cares. And I don’t think this qualifies for attention whore status. I have not gone soft. There is a difference. Besides, what’s the harm about singing along with your favorite band.

and you got to give her credit. She did a smashing job saying words that even I could not understand. 🙂

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Singing along to death metal does look like mental illness. She’s a mild case. Move to Hollyweird if you want to see real attention whores.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.