Superbowl Protest Plans

Topic by FrostByte

FrostByte

Home Forums Political Corner Superbowl Protest Plans

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Beer  Beer 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +9
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

More peaceful riots planned for the Super Bowl
    This is Texas I wonder if these idiots get that people carry guns there.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/super/2017/02/02/super-bowl-2017-protesters-president-donald-trump-houston/97421790/

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+6

This just reminds me of babies staying up past their bedtime.

Never lose sight of what brought you here.

+7
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

It’s a GAME and it’s supposed to be fun and enjoyable. You can count on women to s~~~ all over that, because that’s what women live for — ruining an otherwise good time and a fun day with high drama.

They can’t do it.

They are incapable of letting men have any fun.

I was invited to a Super Bowl party (at a woman’s house + her husband) with 2 colleagues of mine, and I declined the invitation because women are planning to s~~~ on the event and I will not give them the airtime. They don’t exist.

Still an excellent way to get Trump re-elected in 2020.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +5
    Thisistheguy123
    thisistheguy123
    Participant

Well, to be fair I hear that Gaga is planning some form of protest, somewhat like Beyonce and her BML black panther dance.

It’s partially the NFL to blame for allowing a sport to become political.

However, not sure why you would protest a super bowl.

Do these people know the destruction of children both the World Cup and Olympics bring to the host countries?
    Child Trafficking and sex slaves rise exponentially during the construction of buildings for ‘the games’
    …Where’s the protest for this?

Oh right, they would rather turn a decent day into a s~~~ty day…Typical women

+4
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

“Houston police chief Art Acevedo said his department won’t be caught flat-footed by the protests.
    I’m sure there will be more,” he told USA TODAY Sports earlier this week. “You always prepare for them to happen.”
    So much for the secrecy and element of surprise.
    This one will be just another protest among many other protests that won’t matter the very next day. Their trash will be picked up – by Men – the streets will be hosed down and the stores will reopen.
    Much yellin’ and little doin’

Don't Let Them Blame, Shame or Tame you!!

+2
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Well, to be fair I hear that Gaga is planning some form of protest, somewhat like Beyonce and her BML black panther dance.

And the f~~~ing SJW advertisements they let Vulvo and Pudweiser run just adds gas to the fire. I think feminists are ruining the NFL behind some secret curtain.

+5
    Thisistheguy123
    thisistheguy123
    Participant

And the f~~~ing SJW advertisements they let Vulvo and Pudweiser run just adds gas to the fire. I think feminists are ruining the NFL behind some secret curtain.

Don’t forget the Audi commercial

The man behind the curtain is certainly pulling everybody’s strings nowadays it seems

Except for me, ever since I went monk mode I really couldn’t care less
    Grab some popcorn and watch them be ungrateful for their freedoms.

+4

There is no such thing as a “secrecy protest” on social media. These idiots are really stupid.

Never lose sight of what brought you here.

+2
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

There is no such thing as a “secrecy protest” on social media. These idiots are really stupid.

That’s so obvious it’s hysterically funny.

+2
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

the worse they behave,
    the less credibility they have.
    they are disgracing themselves.
    they are their own worst enemy.

+1
    Experienced
    experienced
    Participant

Good.
    Perfect.
    Have they considered that no one gives a s~~~?
    What’ll they overshadow? “Pink pink pink That Only Women Get Cancer”?
    F~~~ them.

"It seems like there's times a body gets struck down so low, there ain't a power on earth that can ever bring him up again. Seems like something inside dies so he don't even want to get up again. But he does."

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I believe we all need to remember how much money goes into the Superbowl. Even outside of the stadium, and the teams that are playing, advertising during the Superbowl is in the billions. That is not counting all the gambling for the game. We are talking about a lot of money.

If these fools are able to disrupt the Superbowl there will be hell to pay. The lawsuits alone would likely equal the gross national product of some nations.

+3
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Participant

Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by sheer incompetence.

I bet this is some idiot execs sitting around going “how can we increase marketshare with women? After all it’s the fastest growing/largest/whatever market segment!”

And being too obtuse to realize that the main reason their customer base consumes their product is because women don’t like it.

A simple case of killing the golden goose. Sheer incompetence. Of course I’m sure they brought some feminazis in to help with their efforts….

"Data, I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know." --Captain Picard,

+1
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

the worse they behave,
    the less credibility they have.
    they are disgracing themselves.
    they are their own worst enemy.

Pretty much…they’re becoming too radical to the point moderate democrats are going to want to have nothing to do with them, and all their “protests” being designed to be disruptive, and too often turning into an excuse to riot are simply not doing their cause any favors. Then again…I don’t even think they know what their cause is other than f~~~ Trump.

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Pretty much…they’re becoming too radical to the point moderate democrats are going to want to have nothing to do with them, and all their “protests” being designed to be disruptive,

I believe the rank and file members of the workers unions jumped ship at the right time in voting for Trump because this is reaching a level of lunacy where those around these fanatics will like end up going down with the fanatics.

Chuck U Farley
    Chuck U Farley
    Participant

Either all the commercials suck or MGTOW has ruined them for me. Well, almost. Old Spice is mildly ok.
    Watch all of the 2017 Super Bowl commercials so far

Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I believe the rank and file members of the workers unions jumped ship at the right time in voting for Trump because this is reaching a level of lunacy where those around these fanatics will like end up going down with the fanatics.

I never understood the whole “union for democrat” thing. I live in a very liberal state and worked at union jobs for 13 years and at least 95% of the union workers supported Republicans. It literally just p~~~ed us off our Union would back democrats and give them campaign money while at the same time our pension fund was sinking. Maybe they should stop with the campaign contributions and reallocate the extra funds to the pension fund.

Even in a right to work state…if unions actually were a good deal and people perceived them as such…they wouldn’t have to worry because people would want to join. When my perception of unions are they force me to participate in an underfunded and getting worse pension fund and donate millions to liberal democrats, yet have no problem raising my union dues year after year…why do I want to be part of that? I can’t imagine others aren’t out there thinking the same. As long as my employer now supplies me with decent health insurance and throws some money towards my retirement…what more is a union going to get me?

If unions want to regain some prestige and grow membership maybe its time they started actually focusing on representing their workers again rather than simply being another branch of the democratic party.

+1
    Governor Megachris%
    Governor Megachris%
    Participant

I heard Gaga is going to wear a hijab and everything. Considering the ‘Bowl is happening 30 minutes away from me (knowing Houston in general), there will be a ton of people lapping up whatever liberal SJW feminist agenda Gaga pushes. Woman’s March 2.0 may be on its way.

Apparently there’s a huge border around the stadium to prevent crazies from going and protesting…but then again, they ARE letting Gaga in…

+3
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I heard Gaga is going to wear a hijab and everything.

Let’s protest Donald Trump by celebrating the most oppressive culture to women…

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT