Swedish ‘Mansplaining Hotline’

Topic by Lurch

Lurch

Home Forums MGTOW Central Swedish ‘Mansplaining Hotline’

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Atton  Atton 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Lurch
    Lurch
    Participant

Women In Sweden Can Now Report Patronising And Condescending Men Via A ‘Mansplaining Hotline’

From this we can define mansplaining as:

“a man explains something to a woman without being asked, particularly something which she might already know more about than the man”.

So does that mean every man working in the education system, who is actively engaged in teaching within co-ed schools, is guilty of mansplaining?

— ADDED —

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-woman-get-to-report-patronising-male-colleagues-a7418491.html

Blue-Pill Virgin: Women hate me! That's what it is.
    MGTOW Man: Hate them back; it works for me.

+5
    Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

and still no nagging hotline

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

+7
    Lurch
    Lurch
    Participant

and still no nagging hotline

Oh god NO!!! We can’t have that, having such a hotline would be “patriarchal oppression”.

Blue-Pill Virgin: Women hate me! That's what it is.
    MGTOW Man: Hate them back; it works for me.

+4
    Solo MAN'S Wisdom
    Solo MAN’S Wisdom
    Participant

Since men conceptualized, designed, engineered, built, and maintain EVERYTHING then everything, except discussing feelings & rape fantasies, qualifies as “mansplaining.”

A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will come upon you like a robber, and want like an armed man. Proverbs 6: 10, 11.

+7
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Someone already started a thread on that, and it garnered many responses. I’m so sick of hearing the term “mansplaining”, I will even repeat myself….

The term “Mansplaining” is fabricated by feminists because women have brainwashed themselves into thinking a man couldn’t possibly know more – or be “smarter” than she. Especially Swedish fucking feminists.

When you ARE smarter than she is, a woman won’t say “gosh that’s brilliant” or “gee, you’re really smart. I never considered an opposing viewpoint before!” with any sincerity. In a feministed society, you’re “demeaning her intelligence” and she will accuse you of “being condescending”.

That’s why they need a fucking hotline to rescue them from themselves.
    And that’s why we created the women’s shelter.

However, the campaign has also been praised by some, who say that sexist behaviour in the work place needs to stop.

They don’t actually actually think they are “victims” – nor do they have a problem with it. Thats why a feminist will SMILE and say she “loves the mansplaining”. If they really didn’t like it, they wouldn’t say that. Just witness this snide sarcasticunt for yourself.

She’s “enjoying it”.

“Mansplaining” in the workplace doesn’t need to stop – because it doesn’t exist. Women just need to get over themselves. When a man is correct ( or more intelligent than the woman he’s speaking to ), he’s not “mansplaining” . . . . he’s just correct.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +5
    Machiavelli
    Machiavelli
    Participant

Mansplaining at it’s best, here’s a list 2016 Nobel Prize Winners (all male), because men discover and invent things and then have to explain it to women:

Yoshinori Ohsumi – Physiology or Medicine
    Oliver Hart – Economics
    J. Michael Kosterlitz – Physics
    Fraser Stoddart – Chemistry
    Jean-Pierre Sauvage – Chemistry
    Duncan Haldane – Physics
    David J. Thouless – Physics
    Bengt R. Holstrom – Economics
    Juan Michel Santos – Peace Prize
    Ben Feringa – Chemistry
    Bob Dylan – Literature

Because men are simply more intelligent, suck it up women and have your hotline and quotas, but the fact that men are more intelligent than women will never change.

And if women don’t like men explaining their genius and discoveries, they can stop using the benefits and go back to living in caves. They won’t be missed. Just don’t take the cats as hostages, Cats Going Their Own Way too.

A return to first principles in a republic is sometimes caused by the simple virtues of one man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example.

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Put out advertisements with a man stating what the contact number is.
    That should kill this nonsense quickly.

Grow up ladies and do stuff yourselves instead of getting taxpayers to fund your immature bullshit.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+5
    Trivium
    Trivium
    Participant

Maybe if women actually looked up information on their phones instead of just trying to find another chad men wouldn’t have to explain dumb shit to them. Ever had to explain something to a ‘pretty girl’? It’s hard not to be patronizing to someone who doesn’t understand even the basic concepts of anything.

At least if you explain something to a man they will either get it, think about it and get it later or just say they’re sorry but they don’t get it. To women every explanation is a mansplanation.

"Listen to all, Follow none"
    +3
    Jack Harper
    Jack Harper
    Participant

You know how do you imbed youtube leaks. I want to imbed that Steve Buscemi line from “Armageddon” “This is a goddamn Greek tragedy.”

+3
    Doc Fenderson
    Doc Fenderson
    Participant

“It’s a word that is used…”

Lololol. Thats how you know it’s shaming language… when they’re telling you you can’t say something but they can’t even justify the words that just came out of their own mouths.

Honestly, it’s pointless trying to explain something to a woman. Probably she doesn’t care (or she’d have researched it herself) and usually she won’t understand anyway and most certainly if she does sit and listen politely, nod and make appreciative noises, she’ll later go to her friends and tell them how she “Soothed his fragile male ego by letting him show how important he was while I thought about ice cream and shoes.” Don’t bother.

Next time just say “That phone in your hand… aside from being full of pictures you took of yourself, it’s got all the collected knowledge and wisdom of humankind. Look it up. I’ll wait.” and simply stop talking.

Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond... but by the end you wish you had a club and a spade.
    +2
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

mansplaining hotline? I hope it doubles as their 911. they’ll need it when they start tossing these stupid bitches out of windows. Never been to Sweden and it’s already marked off my list until I have a good reason to change my mind.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+2
    Jack Harper
    Jack Harper
    Participant

mansplaining hotline? I hope it doubles as their 911. they’ll need it when they start tossing these stupid bitches out of windows. Never been to Sweden and it’s already marked off my list until I have a good reason to change my mind.

You know this is a good point. We should start a thread about this. “Places you feel like you can no longer go because of SJW/Feminism” For example I’ve been wanting to take my sons to New York City, but I mean Jesus,

“Don’t manspread, boys. Don’t manspread.”
    “What does that mean, dad?”
    “Who the fuck knows.”

England seems off limits now as well.

And I’ve always wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand but they just sound like feminist cesspools of the highest order now.

And poor Sweden. I visited there before. Beautiful women. Too bad they’re all cunts I guess. AWALT.

+1

Anonymous

Mental illness is rampant in Sweden now. It’s best to just stay away.

+1
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Will Swedish men ever bite back.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT