Take a good hard look at what's coming up

Topic by Sandals

Sandals

Home Forums MGTOW Central Take a good hard look at what's coming up

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Sandals  Sandals 7 hours, 12 minutes ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

The students in this video are representative of all college students these days. They will be “graduating”, becomming the next group of doctors, lawyers, judges, politicians, and …oh yes… teachers.

Brace yourselves.

+10
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

The behavior doesn’t surprise me in the least. Reminds me of Labor Day weekend when I was at my sister’s house. I was talking to people during a civilized conversation about illegal immigrants. I told them that if these illegal immigrants were coming to the U.S. and voting Republican the borders would have been closed decades ago. The conversation wasn’t civilized anymore. Makes me smile.

+8
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

They are already here. How do you think these kids got that way in the first place?

These teachers want these kids to stay in school as LONG as POSSIBLE! This has been going on sine Milo’s Dangerous tour and even before that.

They WANT a U.B.I. THese people have NO SKILLS they can use to get a job. They are people that should have been Managers of fast food restaurants for life.

These people can’t do S~~~. I’m not kidding. And when you have a group of people who have no way to do anything, change anything, this is what they are going to do.

They get good money ($20 bucks and hour) to do this. And they are funded very well.

It looks so innocent at first, just a Advert on some student cork board. But once you get in, you don’t get out. This becomes your job. To protest. And they got ties to the Courts, the Judges, etc.

Its hard to imagine, but these people have FLOODED the public campuses. And if you don’t follow that line, your car is going to get Vandalized. Your grades are going to suffer. All of it.

ANdy Ngo has been reporting on this for a LONG TIME. And so have many others. It’s no longer if anymore. These people are set to be the folks that will drug you if they find out you are conservative.

In fact, most don’t get how strong the power they are going to lose is.

Most of the funding just for feminism, minorities etc is guilt based. Not merit based. Take away the guilt, and then all those people who have jobs that deal with administration of their stupid entity goes away.

This was done so many times with V.A. Programs. Here in PDX, it is WELL KNOWN at the office that I am a conservative. Can you understand why its so hard for me to get VA service like my education benefits? The second I complained to the VA hotline set up by the president, I got a reply that said “Oh sorry, we contacted you but you never contacted us back”.

In fact the letter was sent out the same day I was arrested.. Hmmm. Yea that’s not some coincidence.

In the U.K., when they started importing mass amounts of people, and men where losing their jobs, there was a town hall about how a man could not get a job after applying for 1oo of them. People talked about their whole neighborhoods changing. And what was the response? More BULLS~~~.

The last guy that helped me out at the VA, HE GOT FORCED INTO RETIREMENT! Let me tell ya, there is a WAR man. A BIG ONE.

And what are you going to do?

in 2018, trump talked about it.

And he was right.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+9
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

The future of democracy is bleak to put it mildly.

I will be long dead before the complete shift takes place, but it’s well on its way…

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I will be long dead before the complete shift takes place, but it’s well on its way…

My thoughts Exactly,……
    Except,… If I am speaking “freely” to someone, and someone else not a party to the conversation tries physical harm on me; they had better be ready for what they got themself into.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I was ba11ing and laughing my ass off at those Teen Girls tirading about the CLimate! Dude, you cant fake this stuff. Its TOO funny. After the tears of laughter, you just shake your head at how retarded they are.

+6
    EG
    EG
    Participant

These people are set to be the folks that will drug you if they find out you are conservative.

Why just conservatives? I predict they’ll finagle the laws to make it mandatory to drug all men, you know, to keep the women safer.

+4

I was ba11ing and laughing my ass off at those Teen Girls tirading about the CLimate! Dude, you cant fake this stuff. Its TOO funny. After the tears of laughter, you just shake your head at how retarded they are.

Not entirely their fault, these kids are constantly brainwashed about this crap and made to believe life is ending. By schools and parents.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Not entirely their fault, these kids are constantly brainwashed about this crap and made to believe life is ending. By schools and parents.

hmm… If we call them “kids”, then yes, it’s not their fault.

But… are they kids?

If a man had the right-of-way, and he walks in front of the car and gets killed, was he right? I say he was wrong. Others say he’s dead right.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.