Taking care of business

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central Taking care of business

This topic contains 33 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    +5
    M52
    M52
    Participant

Good luck, May
    We will be here to celebrate your success with you!

Retired from the Wars.

+6
    Oldschool
    Oldschool
    Participant

Good luck May 7. Check in with us on Zoom.

Get a vasectomy.

+4
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Good luck brother. Look out for those adjectives and stay away from the algebra!

+4
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Good luck May 7.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Choose your study buddies wisely….

🙂

Best of luck. On to the next, better, chapter.

+4
    Colonel Klink
    Colonel Klink
    Participant

Jump right on in May7th. You’ll do well.

+3
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

Good luck at your studies. My bet is that you will find everything dumbed down for these new snowflakes generations.
    You have good resources here if you have any doubt. Ask away, or PM me.

And to memorize things use this: Anki

You can build flash cards of any subject, and then learn at your own pace. It is used for learning languages and especially by medical students.
    Its a system called “Spaced Repetition Learning”. It calculates your threshold of forgetting and repeats the subjects to avoid it.

Greetings, programs!

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Best wishes in your endeavors May 7

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    Old Buck
    Old Buck
    Participant

Enjoy the new experience, it is good to forge new connections in the brain.

I expect you all to behave yourselves during my absence.

I can’t promise you that.
    horse

Don't chase tail. Turn yours around, walk away, and live free!

+3
    Remove me!
    Remove me!
    Participant

Good on you, May! Knock em dead.

BTW, I’m gonna be using tons of adverbs.

Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free.

+2
    IrishMGHOW
    IrishMGHOW
    Participant

Wishing you all of the best May, those four months will fly by.

Ditch that bitch!

+2
    LionOnTheLoose
    LionOnTheLoose
    Participant

Best of luck, May. Make the most of it, I’m sure you’ll do great! I’m excited for you.

"The gravy train is on fire, cut loose, and rolling toward a cliff, and you can bet they’re getting desperate! I see a burning mass of splinters with two axles and a pile hardware set firmly in their future." - MG-ɹǝʍo┴, 2018

+1
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

Good luck May.
    4 months will fly.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

May, if you are on campus, be careful when you login to MGTOW. Whatever Education institution that you are in has some very nasty web monitoring applications that seek and lookout for MGTOW and others.

You might even find that simple VPN’s will be diverted or blocked all together. If you do come here from their domain, please use your phone or other method. Do not broadcast who you are and make sure to blend in with the surroundings.

Whatever campus you do attend, do not take your privacy for granted. It was out out that men of older age are now looking into trade schools, and they are becoming new targets of the gynocentric leadership in the US.

You might even see more of the propaganda. Just quietly agree, and keep yourself under the radar.

If you can, make sure that your ex does not know that you are at that school if possible. If you have a real campus police there, keep an eye out for them and never interact if possible.

Do not register your car with them as they are sure to run your plates and look up information about you, and your drivers licence.

The scope of what is going on in learning institutions is much more than meets the eye.

I know you will do well. Just be safe doing it. Don’t let anyone even think you are someone that should garner any attention. Be as quiet and blend in as much as possible.

Remember May, never let your guard down. If you have to register your car, give them temp tags or wrong plate numbers. The Security likes to go around and look up peoples cars and who they are an addresses.

People actually get paid to dox up info. Be careful.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Feel free to browse the top menu for new items. Some pages & posts may need to be reformatted and have images referenced - especially those originally created 4 years ago to make them current. In the mean time, please mind the dust and thank you for visiting. - MGTOW.COM