TED Talk disadvantages of men in divorce

Topic by Tron

Tron

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce TED Talk disadvantages of men in divorce

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by L. Euler  L. Euler 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Now that’s what I call a resting bitch face. A perpetual sneer.

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

as a general rule I would have just dumped all over anything ted talk. rare one topic is even a little where near facts and reality. this one of the few that covers a bit of men’s rights.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I could do a TED Talk about what 52-years of living in the US has taught me about lawyers, just like a veterinarian could do a TED Talk about parasitic worms.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

My problem with TED Talks, even though there are some good stuff for men, is that even TED talks have become gynocentric. Now they have Ted Women. Females always need so much attention.

L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

What a FANTASTIC lawyer!!! You need a superBITCH …sneer and all if you want to deal with CANADAKUCKISTAN divorce courts … too bad she’s in Nevada and the juristdiction doesn’t apply …..I bet she’s busier than crap since literally 100% of divorced men need a lawyer like this.

L. Euler

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.