Texas gun control activist shoots her three children dead, kills herself

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central Texas gun control activist shoots her three children dead, kills herself

This topic contains 22 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by The Batman 2020  The Batman 2020 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Washington examiner by Ellie Bufkin
    | November 02, 2019 03:00 PM

A mother in Texas was found dead alongside her three children on Friday in an apparent triple murder-suicide.

Ashley Auzenne, 39, was known to have been battling depression and anxiety in addition to physical ailments such as arthritis and lupus at the time of her death, which was ruled as a suicide by a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Her three children, Parrish, 11, Eleanor, 9, and Lincoln, 7, were also killed by gunshots and their mother is the only suspect. She had just finalized a contentious divorce from their father, Murvin Auzenne Jr.

Auzenne was a vocal advocate for stricter gun control in the United States with multiple social media postings calling for an end to gun violence and Facebook profile pictures that bore the hashtags #Enough and #EndGunViolence.

Authorities discovered the bodies of the woman and her children after they were called to Auzenne’s home on Thursday by a relative who had requested a welfare check. “They were kids you wanted to have around, they really were. They played well, they talked to the adults. They’re amazing children in all kinds of fantastic ways. The family has all rallied around my son, Murvin. Our focus is only on one thing: helping through this difficult time,” the children’s grandfather, Murvin Auzenne Sr, said to ABC 13.

Locals who knew the family in the neighborhood and school also expressed shock at the deaths of the Auzenne children and their mother. “I’m upset,” neighbor Annette Flores told KPRC. “Children? Really? Children are innocent, I mean, I mean, it’s just, it’s a waste, and it’s just really bad, and it makes me angry that someone would take it out on children.”

So the woman had mental problems and no big surprise she divorces her husband. She feared she’d lose the kids to the father she just divorced probably because her hamster couldn’t stop her knowing she was mentally unfit to raise those kids, so instead of that she murdered her kids and killed herself. With a gun that she somehow got, being a not only hypocritical but murderous, gun control activist.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+9
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

I’m sorry to say it,
    But all this can be summed up in one of two words:
    DEMOCRAT
    or
    WOMAN

Same playbook, similar results. Every time.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+10
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Notice how she did it because of a divorce and illness.

I have a very dear old friend with whom I argue at least twice a year about gun control. Of course he is a liberal. We have argued about gun control for three decades, so we really do know each other’s views and reasons. In the end his reasoning comes down to when he was a miserable, lonely, bullied, incel teenager he wanted a gun so he could blow all the higher value males who bullied him away but because he lived in Britcuckistan he didn’t have one. My counter is “you felt like that but you didn’t do it. You were better than that and so are most people and you can’t go restricting everyone from adult behaviour because a tiny minority are incapable” (actually he could have stolen a gun from me if he had wanted to back then but he didn’t). Anyhow, my point is In the end the left do not like themselves or trust themselves. This lady saw guns as something that appealed to the darkness in her.

Liberals as a rule want to restrict us all because they see us all being like themselves -selfish and often cruel.

Anyway I am sorry for those kids and that man.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Exactly.

Even now, nothing is her fault.

+5
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Anyhow, my point is In the end the left do not like themselves or trust themselves. This lady saw guns as something that appealed to the darkness in her.

Liberals as a rule want to restrict us all because they see us all being like themselves -selfish and often cruel.

you nailed it right there.
    I see the same argument about a lot of issues those on the left/far left make about restricting rights of others.
    They think everyone thinks the same way they do, and when they find out others don’t agree with them, they think their opposition is even crazier than they are.

They are fully indoctrinated into the Saul Alinski tactics of projecting their faults onto their opponents.

+6
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Once again, she hated him more than she loved the children.

If men did not love their children more than they despise their Xs, the family courts would be responsible for a body count that would rival abortion.

+8
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I have a very dear old friend with whom I argue at least twice a year about gun control. Of course he is a liberal. We have argued about gun control for three decades, so we really do know each other’s views and reasons. In the end his reasoning comes down to when he was a miserable, lonely, bullied, incel teenager he wanted a gun so he could blow all the higher value males who bullied him away but because he lived in Britcuckistan he didn’t have one. My counter is “you felt like that but you didn’t do it. You were better than that and so are most people and you can’t go restricting everyone from adult behaviour because a tiny minority are incapable” (actually he could have stolen a gun from me if he had wanted to back then but he didn’t). Anyhow, my point is In the end the left do not like themselves or trust themselves. This lady saw guns as something that appealed to the darkness in her.
    Anyway I am sorry for those kids and that man.

Who hasn’t fantasized about killing someone at some point in their life? I’ve had access to guns all my life but would never seriously consider it.

Guns are tools for hunting and protection. A hammer is a tool. A rope is a tool. A chainsaw is a tool. If someone wants to kill someone else, they will find a way. How many people have been killed before gun powder was even invented? Look at all the serial killers who’ve used rope and knives and many other things besides guns to murder their victims.

I’m so sick of the stupidity of these gun control freaks. I was taught gun safety by my father and shot my first gun before I was even a teenager. Did the same with my son. Almost everyone I know owns and carries firearms. We practice with them and if we see someone not being safe with them for whatever reason, we speak up. They are just a tool like any other and any tool can be used as a deadly weapon.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Im starting to think the statistic is true. That women kill children, more often than men kill women. Another tell sign that something is dreadfully wrong with women… yet The Matrix train wreck doesnt pause for reflection or grief, it chugs on toward the end. The tracks are out ahead.

+5
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Piano wire is a tool too, Hermit. lol

Sorry, feeling like a smarty-pants today.

+5
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

lemme guess: She was going to lose custody and be forced to get divorce raped the same way a man would? Looks like she handled it in a very typical manner.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Piano wire is a tool too, Hermit. lol
    Sorry, feeling like a smarty-pants today.

No need to be sorry. You’re just emphasizing my point.

The agenda is clear. We have the right to defend and protect ourselves and they know if they can disarm us, it will be easier for them to control us…….since they will still have guns. They don’t want to completely get rid of guns. They just don’t want us to have them.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

“How many people have been killed before gun powder was even invented?” Well put Hermit.

A killer reaches for a tool to kill. He will take the most convenient tool to hand (as recently proven by the London lads with their knives).

This woman liked to restrict people and push people around. It was not about gun control, it was about control itself and when she thought she had lost it, she regained it her own way.

But the story is that she was the victim of a bad divorce. I mean how else could a woman (a treasure of goodness) do such a thing?

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

5 will get you 10 that she was the reason for a bad divorce. Women have ugly personalities and ugly attitudes.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+6
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

When they outlaw guns, I’ll keep mine and be an outlaw. 7000 plus days since the age of majority and gun ownership. None of my weapons have ever killed anybody. Women and liberals seek (gun) control because they know they can’t be responsible with power… so how could anybody else.

I could kill easily with my hands or items close by, the guns are just extensions of my will. My way isn’t violence, so I continue my 0 body count.

Hell bath no fury like a woman scorned. Her scorn has a body count. At least she can’t do any more damage.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

In her sick fvcking mind, she thought people would respect her. That she “wouldn’t let him have them.” She had no idea that everyone looks at it like, holy sh!t that murdering bitch slayed 3 innocent children.

+5

Anonymous

Hmmm, I wonder why the media agenda readers haven’t talked about this:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-pregnant-woman-ar-15-burglary
    Two thugs in hoods and masks break in to a house at night, grab the teen girl, pistol whip the dad in the face causing damage…mom, who is 8 months pregnant, grabs the AR-15 and drive off the thugs…one was found dead a few yards away in a ditch.

Oh wait, no one on earth ever used an AR-15 for home defense…they should all be confiscated!

WE’RE WAITING “NEWS” MEDIA

+3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

This just needs photos.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7639965/Newly-divorced-mother-39-shot-dead-three-children-aged-12-killing-herself.html

ww

This from the dailymail
    “Ashley, who first filed for divorce in 2017 and then again six months later, is said to have been ‘very upset’ with the terms agreed, in particular that she could not move with the three children to her her hometown.”

,……Can’t get her way,…..39 and smashed by the wall,…..Very obvious the man was the meal ticket,…….Like already pointed out woman and democrat.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+6
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

When they outlaw guns, I’ll keep mine and be an outlaw. 7000 plus days since the age of majority and gun ownership. None of my weapons have ever killed anybody. Women and liberals seek (gun) control because they know they can’t be responsible with power… so how could anybody else.
    I could kill easily with my hands or items close by, the guns are just extensions of my will. My way isn’t violence, so I continue my 0 body count.
    Hell bath no fury like a woman scorned. Her scorn has a body count. At least she can’t do any more damage.

There are tens of millions of women that have a body count in this country from murdering their own children directly or through abortion. yet women are the gentler sex and victims and men like me with a zero body count and zero assault count are the evil wicked violent ones. Right. Its called freaking self control.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I have been thinking the same thing. This should be a de facto rule.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

This just needs photos.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7639965/Newly-divorced-mother-39-shot-dead-three-children-aged-12-killing-herself.html
    ww
    This from the dailymail“Ashley, who first filed for divorce in 2017 and then again six months later, is said to have been ‘very upset’ with the terms agreed, in particular that she could not move with the three children to her her hometown.”
    ,……Can’t get her way,…..39 and smashed by the wall,…..Very obvious the man was the meal ticket,…….Like already pointed out woman and democrat.

“I gave birth to you”. Soon… You won’t. And that will be the BEST day of my life. And the best thing to ever happen to human beings as a milestone of achievement.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.