Thank Carnage for giving you a Red Pill Spine.

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central Thank Carnage for giving you a Red Pill Spine.

This topic contains 74 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Blade  blade 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    +10
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

When I joined here, I found out the hard way that you can not trust your fellow man. It’s true that your friends can be the least expected people to betray you. If not just betray you, but stab you in the back. And even after you helped this person, and did things for them, spent money and invested time in them, they will turn around and be the person shoving you in the freeway of life.

Tim is one of those people. And today, he got a does of what can happen when you give people in your life that Olive branch.

Now what did Tim do wrong here? Listen and he tells you ALL the times he got RED FLAGS But did nothing. Tim was being used. And this is what most people do. You can be used by just being someone friend. And it makes you wonder just what people will do to you if they can.

I know Carange is not to popular, but his message is a Solid one. Throughout his life, I think many that knew him f~~~ed him over and thought nothing of it. He was just the Doctor friend that people could use. Many people just get tired of the same old song and dance and just pretend like everyone else. Not Carnage. He will tell it to you like it is. Every man for himself.

The sad thing is, his outlook DISGUSTS ME. It’s so unpalatable, it’s hard to even imagine. When it happened here on this website, seeing men fight against one another, I have to admit, it HURT. I know I should be the last person to admit this, but I still feel that the men that went out of their way to call me A Pedohile, and even dance with joy of my rape accusation? These things just brought me full circle to why Carnage gives that kind of advice. Almost like it’s to toughen you up for the real world out there. Surprisingly, most of us even now, still live in the bubble.

It’s odd that the more you try to help others, the more you suffer from it’s ills. It’s probably why there is so much wickedness with the majority of people out there.

It’s like they clamor for other people to share their celebration with a sense of security being the masses of people who will also be as they say: “Misery loves company”

I am man who never hurt anyone. I always lived my life by the Golden Rule. Treat others as you wish to be treated. I don’t know how some people can cope with such a thing. I can’t. Maybe in fact it is still the Wonderful Blue Pill that still makes me wish that People were good. I don’t know what forces me to be a good person. To think about others before myself.

Nobility is death.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+9
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Well, it is just life, things are like that, i accept them, im ok with that and i dont wanna change it.

I can barelly keep my self out of trouble and im gonna save the world?

F~~~ that, each men his own, i wont take anything from you, but i wont help you, im not your friend, im not your brother, stay away from my land and my plate and we cool, step in and i kill you.

Dont help me, just live me alone, if i fall, dont pick me up, if nature intended for me to survive i will get up on my own and you should do the same.

Live, kill, eat, sleep and repeat.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+4
    Dark Kenshi
    Dark Kenshi
    Participant

The thing is, Carnage is a socipath. And in the current society, can we really blame him, or NOT be like him?

Carnage is ID, his Superego and Ego have long been gone, so Carnage does not really give a single f~~~, to anything or anyone. Carnage is a true nihilist.

Still, I don’t think Carnage is wrong, I just think that he got shown the short end of the stick so many times, that he cannot care about the leaves, much less for the forest. Are there good things in life? ABSOLUTELY F~~~ING YES. Does it envolve people? Sometimes.

I don’t admire this or that man, I admire skill. I seek the advice of those men, because I want to improve my own, and somehow they have the skill or the ability that I seek, that I wish to acquire. So, therefore I do not advice for the mindless killing of the whole species, like Carnage does, because I see good things in this planet.

The Earth is a great place to be, it is the people in it that f~~~s up. BUt still, among that sea of f~~~-ups, there are a few things here and there to learn, and to add to a man’s life, in order to be better today than I was yesterday.

"Young was I once, I walked alone, and bewildered seemed in the way; then I found me another and rich I thought me, for man is the joy of man." Odin, Hàvamàl, stanza 47.

+7
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to help people. Just don’t put your faith in them. Expect them to screw you over. Be ready for that and protect yourself from it. People are no damn good, but if it makes you feel good to help others, keep doing it. Just don’t be surprised if they don’t appreciate it.

At the last church I attended on a regular basis, we were always helping people move. Since I had a truck, I was always asked to help. This one new church member asked us to help him move and after we did, we never saw him again. He never came back to church. He joined the church for the sole purpose of getting help to move because he knew that church people would help him.

I was talking to one of the guys who had helped with the move and mentioned that we shouldn’t be doing it because this guy was obviously using us. He said it didn’t matter because you either want to help someone out of the goodness of your heart or you don’t.

Don’t stop doing something that you believe is right just because all the people around you are becoming move evil and nasty all the time. Don’t let them bring you down. Set yourself apart from them. Be your own man. Go your own way.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+6
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

We only get one shot at life. If his version of going his own way is being a miserable f~~~ thinking everyone should die and everything should burn, good for him, but I’d rather spend my one shot at life finding things I enjoy. I’ve spent some of my younger years being a miserable f~~~, and my lesson learned was nobody cares, so why bother? Society isn’t going to change to make you happy(at least not meaningfully in my lifetime), and other people aren’t going to change to make you happy. The only one with the power to make you happy, and the power to make your life not suck is you. Despite how f~~~ed up society can be, we all have the privilege right now of living in relatively peaceful and prosperous times.

I’ve heard many guys on this forum say “The best revenge is living well.” That message has 110% resonated with me. A red pill spine is having the guts to say f~~~ the system, I’m going to do what makes me happy. A red pill pussy is saying the system f~~~ed me, I’m going to live a miserable s~~~ty life and complain a lot. I’d expect that attitude from a post wall c~~~, not someone I’d associate with a “red pill spine.”

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Tim Pool is an example of a man who chews on red pills but keeps spitting the red pills out.

+4
    Habilis71
    habilis71
    Participant

to quote a philsopher: NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED…

your dna dictates your need to approach women.... their dna dictates what they do when you arrive

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

We only get one shot at life. If his version of going his own way is being a miserable f~~~ thinking everyone should die and everything should burn, good for him, but I’d rather spend my one shot at life finding things I enjoy. I’ve spent some of my younger years being a miserable f~~~, and my lesson learned was nobody cares, so why bother? Society isn’t going to change to make you happy(at least not meaningfully in my lifetime), and other people aren’t going to change to make you happy. The only one with the power to make you happy, and the power to make your life not suck is you. Despite how f~~~ed up society can be, we all have the privilege right now of living in relatively peaceful and prosperous times.
    I’ve heard many guys on this forum say “The best revenge is living well.” That message has 110% resonated with me. A red pill spine is having the guts to say f~~~ the system, I’m going to do what makes me happy. A red pill pussy is saying the system f~~~ed me, I’m going to live a miserable s~~~ty life and complain a lot. I’d expect that attitude from a post wall c~~~, not someone I’d associate with a “red pill spine.”

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

+6
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I’ve had a Prime Directive now for a while, like the one in Star Trek: Non-Interference.

I don’t meddle or interfere. I neither help nor hinder other people. I avoid other people when I can, interact minimally when I must.

There is no meaning to life, so I find my own things to do. I exist. I exist, until I do not. I’m not afraid of death anymore, but for now, at least, I have better things to do than die.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I’ve had a Prime Directive now for a while, like the one in Star Trek: Non-Interference.
    I don’t meddle or interfere. I neither help nor hinder other people. I avoid other people when I can, interact minimally when I must.
    There is no meaning to life, so I find my own things to do. I exist. I exist, until I do not. I’m not afraid of death anymore, but for now, at least, I have better things to do than die.

This guy gets it, although if everyone just died i woldnt have to go through the hasle of avoiding everyone.

I dont have problem with people existing, the problem is THEY DONT LEAVE ME THE F~~~ ALONE.

is like north sentinel islands, this guys live over there, but every once in a while some asshole goes to f~~~ around and GET KILLED.

Well done sentinel people, well f~~~ing done.

+1
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Nah…I’m too busy having an awesome day to be dead 🙂

This guy gets it, although if everyone just died i woldnt have to go through the hasle of avoiding everyone.

Yeah he does…I’ve read a lot of Ranger One’s posts where he’s actually doing s~~~ and living his life and not just bitching, saying everyone should die, and saying he wants to kill people.

I don’t get it…if you really are a doctor you could have just work for 5-10 years, fly under the radar, stack some money in investments, then ghost the f~~~ out and move and do whatever you want while living off your investments. Instead you just spin your wheels in place and its all about die die die kill kill kill. Living well is the best revenge brother…do you have any plans for your life other than being a miserable idiot?

+6
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Yeah he does…I’ve read a lot of Ranger One’s posts where he’s actually doing s~~~ and living his life and not just bitching, saying everyone should die, and saying he wants to kill people.
    I don’t get it…if you really are a doctor you could have just work for 5-10 years, fly under the radar, stack some money in investments, then ghost the f~~~ out and move and do whatever you want while living off your investments. Instead you just spin your wheels in place and its all about die die die kill kill kill. Living well is the best revenge brother…do you have any plans for your life other than being a miserable idiot?

1) you been calling me an idiot and bla bla bla for a while, i dont even know who you are or care, soo i cant say you are an idiot.

2) im a doc, but i live in spain, a doctor here makes 21€ hour… Yeah, i earn s~~~. It is done on purpose, the plan is you cant retire before 65, soo the keep the taxes roling in.

3) i just got divorced 3 years ago, my bank account dropped to 0.

4) becouse im a doctor, is becouse i know how f~~~ed up people is, the things i have been told, seen, secrets i keep. Becouse the person who know you best is not you family, is your doctor, your lawyer and the priest (if you are a believer) becouse that is the people you tell you bulls~~~ too, the nasty stuff you dont want everyone to know, like that time you fingered you cat, you tell me couse you got a nail infection and the last antibiotiv didnt do s~~~, or that small thing that grew up in your asshole, of course having a guy go raw dog on your ass is not something you want your wife to know…

Now you tell me, i am a jerk without a reason or maybe i have some reasons?

By the way stop being a sanctimonius prick, your life is as f~~~ed up as everyone else, you aint especial, you ainr better, you just another fart machine everyone else.

Have a nice life and f~~~ you.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Yeah he does…I’ve read a lot of Ranger One’s posts where he’s actually doing s~~~ and living his life and not just bitching, saying everyone should die, and saying he wants to kill people.I don’t get it…if you really are a doctor you could have just work for 5-10 years, fly under the radar, stack some money in investments, then ghost the f~~~ out and move and do whatever you want while living off your investments. Instead you just spin your wheels in place and its all about die die die kill kill kill. Living well is the best revenge brother…do you have any plans for your life other than being a miserable idiot?

1) you been calling me an idiot and bla bla bla for a while, i dont even know who you are or care, soo i cant say you are an idiot.
    2) im a doc, but i live in spain, a doctor here makes 21€ hour… Yeah, i earn s~~~. It is done on purpose, the plan is you cant retire before 65, soo the keep the taxes roling in.
    3) i just got divorced 3 years ago, my bank account dropped to 0.
    4) becouse im a doctor, is becouse i know how f~~~ed up people is, the things i have been told, seen, secrets i keep. Becouse the person who know you best is not you family, is your doctor, your lawyer and the priest (if you are a believer) becouse that is the people you tell you bulls~~~ too, the nasty stuff you dont want everyone to know, like that time you fingered you cat, you tell me couse you got a nail infection and the last antibiotiv didnt do s~~~, or that small thing that grew up in your asshole, of course having a guy go raw dog on your ass is not something you want your wife to know…
    Now you tell me, i am a jerk without a reason or maybe i have some reasons?
    By the way stop being a sanctimonius prick, your life is as f~~~ed up as everyone else, you aint especial, you ainr better, you just another fart machine everyone else.
    Have a nice life and f~~~ you.

You have moved up ahead of Herm as my little friend(Your alien is still third). What providence do you reside in?

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I move around, Madrid, valencia, barcelona, i dont care, if there is job, i go there.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I move around, Madrid, valencia, barcelona, i dont care, if there is job, i go there.

Soon by all over. In a lucid haze of better days.
    I am 41 now. Upright expectancy in the UK for males-80years. 39yearsx365=14235days…….if I am unlucky.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Soon by all over. In a lucid haze of better days.I am 41 now. Upright expectancy in the UK for males-80years. 39yearsx365=14235days…….if I am unlucky.

I will pray a meteorite hits your head and put end to your missery.

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Life has been made very simple.

Regarding our recurring topic, if you don’t marry, you can’t be divorce raped, etc. etc. etc.

Broader, if you don’t trust, you can’t be betrayed.

Both negatives were considered outlier cases for so long.

No more.

The crack addict who mugs me – he has not betrayed me. He is just him.

But the one I trust? To slip the knife into my back?

Come – tell me how to trust in this world?

So I will gird my loins and give not a f~~~. Not my choice. My only option.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Soon by all over. In a lucid haze of better days.I am 41 now. Upright expectancy in the UK for males-80years. 39yearsx365=14235days…….if I am unlucky.

I will pray a meteorite hits your head and put end to your missery.

I thank for the concern, but the prayer won’t work as you still yet haven’t repented.
    Besides, I deserve a more brutal death….say stoning.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Life has been made very simple.
    Regarding our recurring topic, if you don’t marry, you can’t be divorce raped, etc. etc. etc.
    Broader, if you don’t trust, you can’t be betrayed.
    Both negatives were considered outlier cases for so long.
    No more.
    The crack addict who mugs me – he has not betrayed me. He is just him.
    But the one I trust? To slip the knife into my back?
    Come – tell me how to trust in this world?
    So I will gird my loins and give not a f~~~. Not my choice. My only option.

Plot twist, he is the crack addict.
    Hahahaha

You right mr, twist, damn right.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

You have moved up ahead of Herm as my little friend(Your alien is still third). What providence do you reside in?

I suppose I owe Carnage a thank you.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.