Thank Carnage for giving you a Red Pill Spine.

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central Thank Carnage for giving you a Red Pill Spine.

This topic contains 74 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Blade  blade 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Jesus christ dude, dont be so stuborn ok, read your own article will ya?

You must at least have worked 15 years to get a retirement, with the condition that at least 2 of those 15 years must be in the las years of your retirement.

Now im 34, i have already worked 8 years, if i work 7 years more i should be done, right? Wrong.

At 45 i retire or 50, i basically stop working, now, i move to south america for example, when im 65 i come back to spaim, work 2 years and done, right?

WRONG AGAIN.

you see, no one hires a 65 years old, i could get a low paid job at macdonalds, but my retirement will be calculated in base to that salary, if im lucky we talking about 300€ month… What a millionaire i am.

Except you missed the part where it says its based off what you paid in and how many years you worked…nowhere does it say its based off your ending salary.

It doesn’t sound much different than our system here in the states other than the 2 within the last 15 stipulation…if you make 80k a year for 17.5 years or 40k a year for 35 years you’d end up with the same payout…because its factor of wages earned x years.

Dont believe the bulls~~~ you read in google ok, is like the war bride who join isis. I live here and i tell you is not like that, most of retired people have retirements under 1000€, in fact there have been many protest in the last 5 years becouse of that.

Lol…so that bulls~~~ article I linked says…

“average Spanish pension rates are around €920 per month.”

Yeah…it must be such bulls~~~.

about investment, i have to little to invest like “rich people”

Well no s~~~…most rich people don’t start off with a fortune to invest either. Investing over time + compound interest does the trick though.

Shouldnt you be retired in some cool place drinking margarita?

I’m 35 and will be by 40…I’ll only be beating the average retirement age here by about 25 years. Not too shabby.

Soo, you cant unf~~~ your own life, but you tell me how to live mine?

My life isn’t f~~~ed, so I have no need to unf~~~ it, and I’m not telling you how to live, I’m telling you that you do a lot of crying about how everything is wrong but you, yet you seem to have no plan to make your life better. Perpetual victim…strange we associate that with tuna yet you seem to be one of the mascots for perpetual victims.

You are not only an idiot, you are a C~~~, you sound like a women, know how to do everything becouse she read it in google.

Lol…or I know how to do it, because I am doing it. Like I said, I’m 35. My monthly dividend income right now is greater than the average pension in Spain someone works their whole life for.

Do you know what I’m not doing? I’m not basing my entire life around collecting my social security check some day. The average SS check is about 1400 usd, or about 1250 euros, which isn’t much more than the average Spanish pension. Lot’s of people retire on nothing but SS, and its mostly due to lack of planning. If you actually plan SS isn’t as big a piece of your retirement pie so taking a reduced amount isn’t a big deal.

I dislike the system so I’m doing what I can do to be a worker drone for as few years of my life as possible. You seem to dislike the system just as much…yet your solution…become the perpetual victim.

+2
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Thank you Carnage.

I was talking to one of the guys who had helped with the move and mentioned that we shouldn’t be doing it because this guy was obviously using us. He said it didn’t matter because you either want to help someone out of the goodness of your heart or you don’t.

The church takes total advantage of it’s members, getting them to do free stuff all the time. You never see the church asking the electricity company for free electricity, or the bank for a zero interest mortgage. Just the low-folk. It’s a new red pill to swallow.

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Thank you Carnage.

I was talking to one of the guys who had helped with the move and mentioned that we shouldn’t be doing it because this guy was obviously using us. He said it didn’t matter because you either want to help someone out of the goodness of your heart or you don’t.

The church takes total advantage of it’s members, getting them to do free stuff all the time. You never see the church asking the electricity company for free electricity, or the bank for a zero interest mortgage. Just the low-folk. It’s a new red pill to swallow.

I help no one, i do not ask for help.

That doesnt make me evil, in fact im far away from evil now i think about it.

About religion, i might do a good did every once in a while (i regret it later), but i dont do it to go to “heaven” as a matter of fact i dont think i wanna go there.

If god want something from me (im a non believer), he will let me know, a mail, a wassap, a phone call, a letter, a burning bush, a allucination, words in the sky or even just he could make me do it, i dont think i care.

Mean while, i ignire everthing.

“The worst kind of evil is when good men sees evil and do nothing”. But im not a good men.

Im not even a men, im a brave, independent, masculine presenting trasgender lesbian.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

your life is as f~~~ed up as everyone else

Slightly off topic here, I’m a fan of Carnage just like I’m a fan of most people on here
    I hear this sometimes, that your life is as f~~~ed up as anyone else. Mostly from people who do “bad things” and so have an unsettled conscience, and try to bring down everybody else (see the feminist movement).
    It is not true. There are a lot of dirty monkeys around, but some folks are fairly civil, treat others with respect, and quietly mind their own business. I’m saying not everyone fingers their cat.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+2
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I hear this sometimes, that your life is as f~~~ed up as anyone else. Mostly from people who do “bad things” and so have an unsettled conscience, and try to bring down everybody else (see the feminist movement).
    It is not true. There are a lot of dirty monkeys around, but some folks are fairly civil, treat others with respect, and quietly mind their own business. I’m saying not everyone fingers their cat.

Exactly…we’ve all been lied to at some point, taken advantage of in some way, used, mistreated, etc. We all know modern governments are a f~~~ing mess and most people suck. Probably not many of us legitimately love our jobs. Its just not worth letting it ruin your life. So if your neighbor is an asshole, half your coworkers are morons, your mom is overly dramatic, your best friend from growing up turn into a blue pill cuck, and your ex is a c~~~…what would someone who truly gives no f~~~s do about it?

1. Get angry, bitter, and butt hurt, then proceed to the MGTOW forums repeatedly claiming KILL DIE BURN nonsense

2. Go for a hike and enjoy the Spring weather

+2
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Guys you dont get it.

I REALLY AM A SOCIOPATH.

i wanna see it burn, not becouse of hate, not becouse of resentment, I JUST THINK IS FUNNY.

I do not value human life (or any life for that matter) at all, i really, really, dont give a s~~~.

I beem wronged a few times… Big deal, there is a kid being exploited in china right now, a woman being sold as sex worker, a men about to blow his head off, im doing great, by ignoring it i help the world be a worst place, I DONT CARE.

drop the nukes, is not becouse im hitler, id becouse i wanna see a mushroom cloud before i go.

I have seen the bottom of the sea, the world in free fall from 5000 meters, have climbed mountains, drinked pure rock manantial water… I have had my share, now i dont care, show me something i havent seen before, show me war, show me more death than can be handled, show me horrors, give me a real life movie worth watching, im bored.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I hear this sometimes, that your life is as f~~~ed up as anyone else. Mostly from people who do “bad things” and so have an unsettled conscience, and try to bring down everybody else (see the feminist movement).It is not true. There are a lot of dirty monkeys around, but some folks are fairly civil, treat others with respect, and quietly mind their own business. I’m saying not everyone fingers their cat.

Exactly…we’ve all been lied to at some point, taken advantage of in some way, used, mistreated, etc. We all know modern governments are a f~~~ing mess and most people suck. Probably not many of us legitimately love our jobs. Its just not worth letting it ruin your life. So if your neighbor is an asshole, half your coworkers are morons, your mom is overly dramatic, your best friend from growing up turn into a blue pill cuck, and your ex is a c~~~…what would someone who truly gives no f~~~s do about it?
    1. Get angry, bitter, and butt hurt, then proceed to the MGTOW forums repeatedly claiming KILL DIE BURN nonsense
    2. Go for a hike and enjoy the Spring weather

I’ve been lied to and mistreated. My government is a fu.cking mess. Yes, most people suck. I do not love my job, but even so, it’s the best job I’ve ever had and I’m glad to have a job. My neighbors are assholes. Most of my coworkers are morons………..so on and so forth.

Tonight I will go home and do the same thing I do every night. Forget about all the bulls.hit and enjoy my life as best I can. Drink a cold beer, maybe smoke a nice cigar, have some leftover baked ziti. I can’t do much about most of the nonsense that goes on around me, but I can ignore it and live a good life and be happy. That is what I choose. Those fuc.kers aren’t gonna’ get me down. My home is my sanctuary and I’m going to enjoy my life.

Have a great weekend everybody!

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Two months ago my mother told me my father was in the hospital, very sick… I didnt care, i didnt even asked what he had.

My half sister aunt died few weeks ago, she told me, my answer: good for her, at last retired.

One of my colleagues is in ICU, i lived, worked and studied with that guy 3 years, he is dying from a stomach perforation… I DONT CARE.

life is simple when you dont care.

That used to be a beautifull beach in the caribean… I THINK IS F~~~ING HILLARIUS.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

<blockqu ote class=”d4pbbc-quote”>

I hear this sometimes, that your life is as f~~~ed up as anyone else. Mostly from people who do “bad things” and so have an unsettled conscience, and try to bring down everybody else (see the feminist movement).It is not true. There are a lot of dirty monkeys around, but some folks are fairly civil, treat others with respect, and quietly mind their own business. I’m saying not everyone fingers their cat.

Exactly…we’ve all been lied to at some point, taken advantage of in some way, used, mistreated, etc. We all know modern governments are a f~~~ing mess and most people suck. Probably not many of us legitimately love our jobs. Its just not worth letting it ruin your life. So if your neighbor is an asshole, half your coworkers are morons, your mom is overly dramatic, your best friend from growing up turn into a blue pill cuck, and your ex is a c~~~…what would someone who truly gives no f~~~s do about it?1. Get angry, bitter, and butt hurt, then proceed to the MGTOW forums repeatedly claiming KILL DIE BURN nonsense2. Go for a hike and enjoy the Spring weather

I’ve been lied to and mistreated. My government is a fu.cking mess. Yes, most people suck. I do not love my job, but even so, it’s the best job I’ve ever had and I’m glad to have a job. My neighbors are assholes. Most of my coworkers are morons………..so on and so forth.
    Tonight I will go home and do the same thing I do every night. Forget about all the bulls.hit and enjoy my life as best I can. Drink a cold beer, maybe smoke a nice cigar, have some leftover baked ziti. I can’t do much about most of the nonsense that goes on around me, but I can ignore it and live a good life and be happy. That is what I choose. Those fuc.kers aren’t gonna’ get me down. My home is my sanctuary and I’m going to enjoy my life.
    Have a great weekend everybody!

Exactly, stop caring, just do your s~~~.

If there is something you enjoy or wanna do, do it.

Well, i just happen to like f~~~ed up s~~~… Sue me.

Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

The key to a great retirement is a great work related injury and settlement.

And there it is folks.
    Honest and forthright, with no additives or artificial colours.
    Personally, I paid into a defined benefits pension plan at over inflated premiums, additional STD/LTD insurance, private pension/insurance plans, as well as RRSPs from age 17 – 41. (Medically retired from the military)
    Then I paid into private pension/savings plans, and WCB (workers compensation board) from age 41 – 52. Medically retired from civilian workforce by Dr’s orders, due to exacerbating of existing injuries. Meaning WCB doe not have to “fund/pay” because injuries can be traced/attributed to military service.
    Guess what.
    1. The RRSPs were garbage and I actually lost $125k when I went to transfer them to another broker. I walked with $10k out of a $135k investment.
    2. The private pension paid back only my premiums because of the reason for forced retirement.
    3. The most important part. My military injuries were more extensive and life altering than what was previously accepted and used as the basis for the “annuity”, so my pensions actually quadrupled, and would have been more had they have been documented properly.
    So the quote above is absolutely true for me.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

The key to a great retirement is a great work related injury and settlement.

And there it is folks.Honest and forthright, with no additives or artificial colours.Personally, I paid into a defined benefits pension plan at over inflated premiums, additional STD/LTD insurance, private pension/insurance plans, as well as RRSPs from age 17 – 41. (Medically retired from the military)Then I paid into private pension/savings plans, and WCB (workers compensation board) from age 41 – 52. Medically retired from civilian workforce by Dr’s orders, due to exacerbating of existing injuries. Meaning WCB doe not have to “fund/pay” because injuries can be traced/attributed to military service.Guess what.1. The RRSPs were garbage and I actually lost $125k when I went to transfer them to another broker. I walked with $10k out of a $135k investment.2. The private pension paid back only my premiums because of the reason for forced retirement.3. The most important part. My military injuries were more extensive and life altering than what was previously accepted and used as the basis for the “annuity”, so my pensions actually quadrupled, and would have been more had they have been documented properly.So the quote above is absolutely true for me.

You f~~~er.
    Hahaha

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

I REALLY AM A SOCIOPATH.

Your a good one .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+1
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I REALLY AM A SOCIOPATH.

Hmm…let’s see…

I GAVE A F~~~

In my 34 years in this eart, with my 16 years in the medical field, dedication and caring has ever given me nothing but trouble

A sociopath talking in other threads about how he cares. Sociopaths don’t care. You are just an idiot.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I REALLY AM A SOCIOPATH.

Your a good one .
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/NP4lrVIpbvo?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Ohhh fuvk off blade

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

That made my day cu..nt

I know the dark side i have seen it

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.