That Swine Kalled Wine

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central That Swine Kalled Wine

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 1 hour, 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

That red, the colour I’ve bled
    Keeps me from the tread that I’ve constantly led

It’s bitter sweet sour prevents me from going on the street at that late hour as,
    I’ve not the willpower to resist that withering wall-flower

She’s like the thorn to my rose
    Heaven only knows how the story goes
    I’ve jumped in with both feet, including each toe but,
    At least I’ve got another bottle of Bombino Nero

I don’t want to savour the taste
    I don’t spit, that’s such a waste so,
    I swig from the bottle
    Until it hits the back of the head at full throttle

It dulls the pain of my sorrow, well
    At least until tomorrow when I give up again

I don’t care for the year
    As long as it helps shed a tear

Have another one, don’t think about not using a rubber John
    Have another drink, her pheromone stink
    Have another swill, don’t think about the neon-light thrill

Tonight we’re gonna kill, off all our brain cells
    Numb the pain of her crack-pipe smells

Have another one, until she texts

She perplexes
    She complexes
    Unsexed
    She vexes

BUT I’M SMITTEN

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Cheap way to get spinning eh.

hahah, you crack me up you overgrown bushwhacker.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Is this testicular cancer?

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Is this testicular cancer?
    <iframe title=”fight club – marla singer” width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/5ojnOZW9-qk?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Shhh, we’re not allowed to talk about that….

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Cheap way to get spinning eh.
    hahah, you crack me up you overgrown bushwhacker.

6ft 3 whose in love with B. Oh woe is me!

Thanks for the visual entertainment and thanks to Herm you disgusting heroin dealer.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

and thanks to Herm you disgusting heroin dealer.

You’re the one buying dope for the whore and getting jack schit in return. At least when I was doin’ stupid schit like that, I was getting something. I remember back when I was buying weed for this super hot girl and in exchange she’d get naked and let me touch her. No sex but she let me touch her naked body, which wasn’t a bad deal as she was the hottest gal I’d ever seen with a near perfect body. She always had a smile on her face during our “transactions”. Didn’t cost me much either ’cause I’d buy just a little weed and give her just a little bit at a time. Totally worth it and I didn’t “fall in love” with her so everything was cool and easy.

Of course, this gal wasn’t a professional like yours is. She was just a friend of mine and we’d hang out sometimes and one day I said, “I would really love to see you naked.” She just said “ok” and flopped out a pair of the most perfect jugs I’ve ever squeezed. When I wanted to see and touch more, it cost me a whole lot less than this schit is costing you.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

and thanks to Herm you disgusting heroin dealer.

You’re the one buying dope for the whore and getting jack schit in return. At least when I was doin’ stupid schit like that, I was getting something. I remember back when I was buying weed for this super hot girl and in exchange she’d get naked and let me touch her. No sex but she let me touch her naked body, which wasn’t a bad deal as she was the hottest gal I’d ever seen with a near perfect body. She always had a smile on her face during our “transactions”. Didn’t cost me much either ’cause I’d buy just a little weed and give her just a little bit at a time. Totally worth it and I didn’t “fall in love” with her so everything was cool and easy.
    Of course, this gal wasn’t a professional like yours is. She was just a friend of mine and we’d hang out sometimes and one day I said, “I would really love to see you naked.” She just said “ok” and flopped out a pair of the most perfect jugs I’ve ever squeezed. When I wanted to see and touch more, it cost me a whole lot less than this schit is costing you.

Mmmm, I’ve aktually fukked her at least six times. Would’ve been more if I kept it “professional”. It’s not about that though, I probably do love her…..pitiful me.

Gods honest truth, that text I sent to her on SUN morning I have just sent again 40mins ago by mistake!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.