The Blue-pill Hi-jack

Topic by Daryll55

Daryll55

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce The Blue-pill Hi-jack

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +11
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Seems the woman in this relationship values her toils more than the MAN. The article is a must read….
    Misogynist or what ??

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/woman-returns-3k-engagement-ring-too-cheap

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+7
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

I don’t understand how these bluepiller simps can believe the woman is on their side when a 3k ring is not good enouth.
    So now the man HAS to buy a ring that’s 10% of his income? Sounds like a church tithe, only the bitches aren’t saints.
    Any bitch who moans about her wedding ring isn’t worth a minute of attention.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+7
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Nothing new here. Just another 2watt overvaluing herself AGAIN. I never thought I would enjoy watching women hit the wall as much as I do. It really seems to happen a lot sooner than it used to. No matter how long it takes one thing remains the same. THE WALL IS UNDEFEATED.

+8
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Well, she’s got one-over on the simp. They have an 18 month old child together apparently. So, now he’s taking care of HIS family, keeping wifey and child fed & housed while he has the threat of a possible job loss hanging over him. I guess pumpkin feels she is unappreciated with only a 3K custom made engagement ring. I am glad I’m not him,…… ouch.

BTW, the article said it was the mother-in-law who felt the ring was “cheap” (good luck with that,…. SIMP)

+7
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

BTW, the article said it was the mother-in-law who felt the ring was “cheap”

OH the mother-in-law… well that explains everything then. Nothing new.
    Thread should be titled: In-laws at it AGAIN.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+7
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

OH the mother-in-law… well that explains everything then.

True, BUT…..
    woman is siding with mom. NOT her man.
    Is mom gonna take care of her financially for the rest of her life?
    Is mom going to come bail pumpkin out of some mess she has gotten into?
    WE know the answer. Simps gonna SIMP

+9
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

I bet that woman is already thinking about her divorce party.

+12
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Articles like this are the best advertisement for MGTOW even if they don’t call it MGTOW.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+9
    TG
    TG
    Participant

I remember a couple of years ago at a dance competition for my youngest daughter. It was pretty much over, everyone was standing in the lobby waiting for their kids to come out. My daughter like me to pick her up because I’m well over 6 feet tall, so I’m easy to find, especially in a lobby full of moms.

While I was standing there I started noticing all the diamond rings. Probably 200 moms with I’m guessing an average of $5k on each ring finger. That’s a million dollars worth of worthless diamonds on the ring fingers of the moms just in one room. What a waste of money. Each blue pill guys who had to mark his territory, and the more they spent the more they marked (p~~~ed on) their territory.

The cost of the ring is a signal of how much she matters to you in her mind. He didn’t care enough. Notice I said cost of the ring, not value. Because they have no value. Oh how easily it can slip into her pocket when a bigger wallet or bigger penis comes along….

Order the good wine

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Hopefully she divorce rapes him so hard he kills himself before he can breed again.

+8
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

It’s like I said before here, no matter what you do or give her, it’ll NEVER be good enough. With her it’s always about getting more, or something else. If you give her a $3K wedding ring, instead of a $10K (again not enough for her), she’ll cry and make you feel guilty for “not loving her enough.” I’m telling you, women sure are slimy.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+5
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

I don’t understand how these bluepiller simps can believe the woman is on their side when a 3k ring is not good enouth.So now the man HAS to buy a ring that’s 10% of his income? Sounds like a church tithe, only the bitches aren’t saints.Any bitch who moans about her wedding ring isn’t worth a minute of attention.

Her mom is a jeweler

they created the arbitrary percentage bullshiite

I am sure he didn’t buy it from her mom, so there’s that too

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

I’ve wasted a lot of money in my life, but not a penny on a piece carbon, and never will.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+5
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

The ring was custom made to what woman wanted — and it STILL WASN’T GOOD ENOUGH!
    MOM was worried what the HIVE would think if they found out he only spent 3K when he makes over 100K.
    I would have to give him CREDIT for making a custom ring to her specs, and getting it done for under 3K.
    Given his social and work situation I think he did well.

This guy should walk away ,but he can’t due to the kid. Maybe he should find a GF that will REALLY APPRECIATE him??
    After all,…… he’s not MARRIED!

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Maybe he should find a GF that will REALLY APPRECIATE him??

That doesn’t sound MGTOW to me. He should dump that greedy bitch and feel a deep sigh of relief he dodged a bullet. I mean if a ring isn’t good enough for her, then what else is she not going to accept from him? The guy will be wasting his time and money trying to please an unpleased bitch.

After all,…… he’s not MARRIED!

Let’s keep it that way. Men have a lot to lose in marriage and divorce but a lot to gain by not playing the marriage game.

I’ve never been married and I can still afford to talk this way about marriage because I see how married life goes from family and other people; I don’t quite care for it. I have something a lot of married or divorced men have and that’s a lot of play money I either spend on myself or I’m saving up for future living.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+5
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

OH the mother-in-law… well that explains everything then.

True, BUT….. woman is siding with mom. NOT her man. Is mom gonna take care of her financially for the rest of her life? Is mom going to come bail pumpkin out of some mess she has gotten into? WE know the answer. Simps gonna SIMP

No but she will coach her on how to bail on him when s~~~ gets real. She’ll also coach him on divorce strategies when she decides to leave to “find herself”. There is absolutely no loyalty or honor when it comes to women. It’s all about what she wants at that moment and said person’s ability to provide it.

Women will make excuses for Chads and rules for Betas. Be a rebel and go your own way.

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

She’s nothing but a high-priced whore.

I doubt she can suck dick as well as a high-priced whore.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.