The Daily Mail finally contacts MGTOW.com

Topic by Keymaster

Keymaster

Home Forums Top Gun The Daily Mail finally contacts MGTOW.com

This topic contains 107 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by Manspread Mansplainer  Manspread Mansplainer 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Pedal, run, row
    Pedal, run, row
    Participant

I doubt anyone is dumb enough to think the civil war was just about slavery, I hope anyways.

It is not about stupidity. I don’t want to assume that everyone is taught American history at the same level throughout the world… but thanks for the pedantic point.

+4
    Solid
    Solid
    Participant

I doubt anyone is dumb enough to think the civil war was just about slavery, I hope anyways.

Ironically as it sounds, I asked a friend about this topic today and he said that was that the main issue. He is american, born and raised, and still live in america. He was not that default kind of traditional idiot that doesn’t know a s~~~, he went to college and is very competent at his job but, you know when something “smells” ?

I didn’t buy that s~~~ that was only about slaves, but is good to know even before I start my research that there is something more there. Is bizarre how those lies spread, even more bizarre that even people with proper education perpetuate it.

+3
    Removed
    Removed
    Participant

I wouldn’t be surprised that if a tuna had failed to infiltrate mgtow.com

I’m sure tuna been lurking.

The problem would be understanding what they read. Women have an inability to grasp direct logic. They cannot fathom that we are not as manipulative and shallow as they are.

+2
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Good choice staying away from these idiots. They have a TV program staring in September. They will not be popular.

I wonder if she will mention that we sent their own material back to them as a way of providing insight and perspective

Doubt it. MGTOW TV special cancelled. Good job Sir.

+4

Anonymous

Ironically as it sounds, I asked a friend about this topic today and he said that was that the main issue. He is american, born and raised, and still live in america. He was not that default kind of traditional idiot that doesn’t know a s~~~, he went to college and is very competent at his job but, you know when something “smells” ?

I didn’t buy that s~~~ that was only about slaves, but is good to know even before I start my research that there is something more there. Is bizarre how those lies spread, even more bizarre that even people with proper education perpetuate it.

Everyone always shifts the goalposts on that and retroactively inserts the words “main issue”. Because slavery was certainly one of the components of the Civil War, it was the major issue that caused the various economic and federalism disputes. If not for slavery, there would not have been an impetus to challenge for war. The next time such an issue came up, it was probably for the Commerce Clause being extended to create labor standards and end child labor. But nobody went to war for that.

+5
    Akhilleus
    Akhilleus
    Participant

Leftist media probably trying to do a hit piece. Give them nothing but the empty chair I also noticed a huge influx of new members im sure more then a few are infiltrators.

Aloha means family you don't leave family behind. Who will be the next Draconarius for MGTOW? MGTOW = brothers = acceptance = belonging

+4
    Maraudrz1
    Maraudrz1
    Participant

Very nice reply KM. Exactly what needed to be done. I sincerely doubt she will understand what you meant.

Women's brains and vagina have one thing in common. There is nothing in there until a man puts something in there.

+13
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Hi, I’m a journalist working for the Daily Mail. I’m writing a piece about MGTOW, and it would be great to speak to someone who could provide some insight and perspective for the piece? Thank you, [name withheld]”

ALLOW ME TO TRANSLATE

I am a c~~~ who works for the daily s~~~ .

I am writing an article because you arseholes are not on the plantation doing as your told.

How f~~~ing dare you men reject our golden vagina’s . Stay the f~~~ away from or blue pill slaves .

It would be nice to speak to one of you c~~~s so i can twist s~~~ in the hopes we can f~~~ you all up . We really don’t give to f~~~s on your perspective but we will twist your b~~~~ on the insight .

Thank you and f~~~ you very much .

Lol media . Like they are honest and trustworthy.

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+7
    X11
    X11
    Spectator

Poor lady was just reaching out, trying to understand, gain a compassionate insight, building bridges, healing the wounds……..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+4

Anonymous

I am a c~~~ who works for the daily s~~~ .

I am writing an article because you arseholes are not on the plantation doing as your told.

How f~~~ing dare you men reject our golden vagina’s . Stay the f~~~ away from or blue pill slaves .

It would be nice to speak to one of you c~~~s so i can twist s~~~ in the hopes we can f~~~ you all up . We really don’t give to f~~~s on your perspective but we will twist your b~~~~ on the insight .

Thank you and f~~~ you very much .

Thank you Brother Blade for that most excellent translation.

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Media are puppets who keep the masters happy . If i was km i would check alot of her articles and find who she writes in favour of . Then you get to the real source of what will be written .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+3
    Blue Skies
    Blue Skies
    Participant

this is the greatest thread i’ve read in a long time!

first it was BBC’s Reggie Yates doing a documentary about MGTOW/MRA.

now its DailyMail.

i wonder why a woman was assigned to do an article on MGTOW?

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a way of life.

+8
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

Nice response KM,

I took a course from a guy once whose focus was on deconstructing language into its most basic parts. The take away message from the course was that what is left out of the language is as important as what is included. And he taught us how to include it, and then repeat it with all the included words. Here’s an example:

…it would be great to speak to someone who could provide some insight…

Translation: “…it would be great FOR ME for someone there MAKE AN EFFORT AND SACRIFICE SOME TIME to PROVIDE something TO ME, FOR FREE…”.

Now that I’ve included the missing words, notice what else is missing: what is she going to provide to you in exchange.

I WANT YOU TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE SOMETHING TO ME, AND DOING OR OFFERING SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR THAT EFFORT IS NOT EVEN GOING TO GET A MENTION

The insight into MGTOW that she is requesting is right there in her own f~~~ing email!

The only other thing she announces is that she is writing an article. But that article isn’t for you, it’s FOR HER. Her paycheck, Her career, Her publication of Her perspective to Her audience.

As her email demonstrates, your purpose is only to make the sacrifices of time and effort to provide her with a gift she needs to make all that happen.

F~~~ HER!

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+2
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

Its obvious, because only a women could understand male point of view!

Just like a male reporter is the ideal person to write about pregnancy… due to personal experience and all…

/sarc

Greetings, programs!

+2
    Zuberi Tau
    Zuberi Tau
    Participant

Good work, comrade!

+8
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

It’s the Daily Mail. Right up there next to the C~~~ington Post, they exploit female nature and tell women whatever they want to hear. In order to do that, you need to be able to think like a bitch. Obama did it. Oprah did it. Justin Bieber does it. The Daily Mail does it too.

Take Twilight for example. If that crappy book was already packaged , pre-bound, pre- written and fell from the sky into my lap, I would throw it into the garbage thinking NOBODY would buy that crap.

But it’s a goddam movie trilogy. And why? Because it works on desperate discontent females and follows a classic formula.

Daily Mail and C~~~ington Post appeal to the same audience.

• Leonardo DiCaprio is showing his “middle age spread”, Amy Schemer has a “knock out figure”
    • “Pregnancy is sexy”
    • “Fat women are beautiful too”
    “56 and fabulous (NSFW)”
    I’m single at 50. Why? Men hate me being brainier than them.
    MGTOW, or Men Going Their Own Way, is an international ‘men’s rights’ movement promoting the belief that males always become victims in relationships.

You gotta be female to write that kind of crap.

1. It’s not a “belief”. It’s a FACT and a reality already baked into the legal system which has decided that men are more responsible than women – and you’ll even be expected pay for HER mistakes and irresponsible choices, else you go to jail. Why don’t they have enough integrity to say that? Because it doesn’t demonize men enough, and it doesn’t sell more clicks to women.

2. It’s not “always”, when it’s avoidable.

3. It’s not “males” it’s MEN.

4. MGTOW is not even a “men’s rights movement”. It’s not even a movement! It’s an individual lifestyle choice. Feminism is a “movement”. Gay pride is a “movement”. Movements are unified populations loudly marching forward united toward one common goal…. with organized public events, parades, slutwalks, early indoctrination of children in schools, conferences, speeches at the UN with a designated spokesperson, and backed by gobs of wasteful state funding. MGTOW works without ANY of that. They don’t even know what the hell they’re talking about.

To write for the Daily Mail or C~~~ington Post, you have to be able to think like a bitch and appeal to them. A woman writing about “MGTOW”? Pick up a mirror first. Is really the LAST topic women should pretend to be writing about with any authority.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +2
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Might be late to the party but that was a proper ass rape.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

I can’t wait to read the article.

Except I think I already have.

Miss Fake News there isn’t writing a new article. She’s just fishing for new sound bites to insert into the same bulls~~~ article they always publish about us.

+3
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Manspread Mansplainer
    Participant

I wonder if she will mention that we sent their own material back to them as a way of providing insight and perspective.

Genius level of savagery. Like a Judo master.

If women ran the world = It would become the shithole you are seeing.

+2
    Faxmodem
    Faxmodem
    Participant

All she has to look at the MGTOW videos on youtube. They can explain it all.
    But she wants someone else to do the work for her. She’s to f~~~ing lazy to do her job. The Keymaster saw right though her BS. Good on you.

Us men didn't start the battle of the sexes, but we're clearly going to win it via the simple tactic of just leaving the battlefield in contempt."

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.