The Death of Women's Sports

Topic by The Black Scorpion

The Black Scorpion

Home Forums Sports & Leisure The Death of Women's Sports

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +3
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

https://www.t-nation.com/opinion/trans-athletes-the-death-of-womens-sports

And in this case the cause of death would be suicide.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+2
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

Women’s “sport” lol. Mid-teenage boy level at its peak.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

WHY do women even have ‘Women’s Sports” ?

Haven’t Women been screaming for the past 50 plus years that they can do ANYTHING that a mere man can do and probably BETTER ??

They have been trying to make the claim that they are EQUAL to MEN and DEMAND to be TREATED THE SAME AS MEN, but then kind of forget about ALL THIS when it comes to sports at all levels, and the world just says “Yeah, well but Woman can’t be expected to compete with Men in high school athletics or above because they’re obviously genetically VERY DIFFERENT, but that doesn’t mean that are not EQUAL to their male counterparts.”

The LOGIC emanates from this LIBTARD FEMINIST mindset.

In REALITY, genetic differences is just ONE REASON why their are very few woman that can actually do manual labor jobs, but you’ll NEVER HEAR A FEMINIST ADMIT IT…

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The LOGIC emanates from this LIBTARD FEMINIST mindset.
    In REALITY, genetic differences is just ONE REASON why their are very few woman that can actually do manual labor jobs, but you’ll NEVER HEAR A FEMINIST ADMIT IT…

80% of women feel entitled to the top 20% of men.

Most women feel entitled to live and work lives of comfort, so they don’t CHOOSE to do dangerous, tiring manual labor jobs. That is stuff for the disposable, invisible men that are beneath their standards. Those men don’t even register with feminists. The irony is that society would ground to a halt without those “disposable” invisible men.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

“Women’s sports” – what a f’n joke. The only sport they’re good at is in the bedroom… sometimes. Shame she died, but it’s not gonna change my day.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+3
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

How ye sow so shall ye reap. That U.S. women’s team suing for more money, wait till they get a whole bunch of tyransy’s. Nobody watches them or goes to the games anyway.

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

You can not kill what has no life, fool.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Women Sports started dying in the 1999 Women’s World Cup championship, when the U.S. female athlete scored the winning goal and then in her joy of winning she took off her shirt. While she still had on her sport’s bra cover her breasts, she was still chastised for taking off her shirt and that chastising is what started this whole mess that women’s sports are in now.

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Go to their schools, play by their rules. Why anybody sends their children to school is beyond my comprehension. Sending your child to school with this freakshow is nothing less than child abuse at this point. School also requires you to perform witchcraft (vaccinations) on your own children, so no wonder everyone has lost their mind.

Shame she died, but it’s not gonna change my day.

Who died?

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

These trans people should be dropped on an Island with the criminals, and we say “Good luck”.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

dropped on an Island

Don’t agree. What would we laugh at?

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.