The desperation is real

Topic by Crankganker

Crankganker

Home Forums MGTOW Central The desperation is real

This topic contains 18 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Prefer Peace to Piece  Prefer Peace to Piece 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +26
    Crankganker
    Crankganker
    Participant

So I have a funny story to tell about a little experience I had today.

Was a pretty normal work day for me, and without getting into specifics, sometimes one of my duties is to communicate with certain managers to talk about plans for helping to get their compliance up and by extension my compliance.

Well one of these managers was a youngish woman, id guess around late 20s, and I saw her working so I went up to talk to her about business.

I started the conversation out casual with a simple “Hey how are you doing today?” Not that I cared, just being polite and professional, and her response left me dumbfounded.

Out of nowhere, I s~~~ you not, she said “Its awful, nobody has bought me any roses and this one guy I was talking to told me he had feelings for a lesbian girl, and he was so depressed and didn’t know what to do, but his feelings for me isn’t the same.”

I was dumbstruck. I think she said a couple other things too but I really didn’t catch it all. It caught me so off guard the only thing I could think to say was “Well your not the only one, nobody bought me roses either”

Then I just turned around and walked away, didn’t even get into the business with her. My compliance isnt worth any of that s~~~.

Apparently she has just quit too and only has a week or two left so hopefully I will never even have to see her again.

Thing is I think she was trying to get ME to feel sorry for her buy flowers for her or something. HA HA F~~~ING HA. yea right.

These women are getting so desperate, its unreal.

And all of the simps running around like madmen buying up valentines gifts for their “special sweetie” for that chance of a blow job is actually quite comical.

I had a big grin on my face the whole day. All in all a pretty satisfying International MGTOW day.

Here’s to you Brothers! They get more miserable and we get happier. Life is grand!

You want to make me angry? I will take a bite out of that anger and shit out success.

+11
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

Well, now you could be a true gentleman and buy her a gift certificate for egg freezing. Or just skip it all and get her a cat…

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

+8
    Crankganker
    Crankganker
    Participant

Well, now you could be a true gentleman and buy her a gift certificate for egg freezing. Or just skip it all and get her a cat…

haha sorry I ran out of f~~~s to give. I’m sure she already has tons of cats, and I hope if she does freeze those eggs they all fail when she uses them later. We don’t need no women like that raising kids!

You want to make me angry? I will take a bite out of that anger and shit out success.

+9
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

That used to be my type of comebacks .. now that I have been living the monk life for over 10 years .. it is more like .. “Well the world isn’t exactly what it used to be” and I walk away. I have been freed of any red pill rage long ago!

I was dumbstruck. I think she said a couple other things too but I really didn’t catch it all. It caught me so off guard the only thing I could think to say was “Well your not the only one, nobody bought me roses either”

I Have No Problem With Women As Long As They Stay Out Of My Way

+12
    Rotor79
    Rotor79
    Participant

If I encounter any of their sad stories about how they are neglected today I’ll just reply “METOO”!

+4

Anonymous

Thanks for the laugh.
    Dignity isnt high on her list of priorities. Hahah

+13
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

They get more miserable and we get happier. Life is grand!

Abso-F~~~IN-LUTELY !!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

Pretty much this^

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

+7
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

Isn’t it awkward when you ask someone how they’re doing and they tell you? Obviously she goes to work to catch up on gossip and hang out. Why worry about actually working because…vagina.

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+8
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

Man when I am at work I am not thinking about some c~~~ who doesn’t love me or buy me roses. I am thinking about getting s~~~ done as quickly and efficiently as possible. I am thinking about drug interactions, keeping track of controlled substances, looking at literally hundreds of prescriptions per day and making sure everything is correct before it can leave the pharmacy and potentially harm someone.

I just can’t even imagine being at work and unloading that much personal baggage on one of my coworkers, let alone to my direct superior. I can’t imagine being that unfocused at work either. No wonder she is quitting, she can’t stop thinking about her delicate little feelings for ten seconds let alone an entire workday. It must be so hard being such a delicate little precious snowflake.

I am just thankful I am a man.

+9
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Going to be much worse in the next few years as more men figure out it is safer just to walk away. This just being the first year of metoo.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+4
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

It’s called oversharing. It’s a weak attempt at attention seeking. Some women use it so frequently you learn to just ignore everything they say.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

He dumped her for a lesbian who can’t love him back? Wow. Which one of those two was the bigger loser?

I don't hate women. I just feel better when they're not around.

TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

He dumped her for a lesbian who can’t love him back? Wow. Which one of those two was the bigger loser?

Haha! Sounds like a three way tie to me.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+1
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Participant

Raises my glass. A toast and a poem to not giving a f~~~ anymore.

Roses are dead landwhales are huge
    No f~~~s given, count me out, #methrough

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"....... and i'll look down and whisper "No."

+1
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

It’s called oversharing. It’s a weak attempt at attention seeking. Some women use it so frequently you learn to just ignore everything they say.

They have a pathetically desperate need for 24/7 validation. They will seek it any way they can, even if it means crossing the TMI line.

MGTOW is love.

Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

So funny!!! ROTFLOL!!!

+2
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

Well, in this situation there are a few options:

Option A- you say something like, “I hope your day gets better.” and walk away.

Or Option B you might say something like, “Damn, I like the same lesbian.” and walk away.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT