The “Domestic Abuse” machine as an apparatus for men’s enslavement

Topic by The Manipulated Man

The Manipulated Man

Home Forums Relations~~~s The “Domestic Abuse” machine as an apparatus for men’s enslavement

This topic contains 40 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The “Domestic Abuse” machine as an apparatus for men’s enslavement. I have been to these multi-story buildings devoted to this “Domestic Abuse” scam and experienced the mechanism first hand. There are numerous courts to prosecute men and many other supporting agencies that are designed to take a man’s money, time, and freedom.

This is why I now look forward to a black swan event like an EMP attack or a Carrington Event; the death of organized civilization will make it easier to go after these f~~~ers that benefited from a corrupt system. And the death of billions? Why should I give a f~~~ — the people who help propagate the evil and corruption and are willing believers and participants; let them die.

Smart men should prepare for the future; it is going to get here soon then even I expected back in 2008.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.