The Fake Female POF Profile

Topic by ChauvinistPig

ChauvinistPig

Home Forums Dating The Fake Female POF Profile

This topic contains 123 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by Morlock  Morlock 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    +14
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

I think I’ve snagged a possible Chad in my net. I’m going to stand him up.

This is so f~~~ed up.

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.” - Julius Caesar

+8
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

They all think they have the “Golden V” to get at your money!

Apparently they do. A meet up request a minute?!?! I’d think my dick was made of gold too if I had a woman a minute want to jump on top of it.

We all get what we tolerate

+6
    Point Of No Return
    Point Of No Return
    Participant

I think I’ve snagged a possible Chad in my net. I’m going to stand him up.

This is so f~~~ed up.

heh heh… funny
    …and to think that if you doubled her age, and gave her a turkey neck, you’d probably still have plenty of maintenance to keep up with, hilarious.

The art of ignoring weeminz starts with not giving them explanations for your actions.

+4
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

33 unique messages from simps in one hour plus 53 meet me requests.

Imagine the same profile but with no kids/drama. Would be over 200 in an hour I bet.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

+7
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

This is C-Pig reporting live.

These f~~~ers answer you back in like three seconds.

Imagine the same profile but with no kids/drama. Would be over 200 in an hour I bet.

This is a series of experiments. I could hit 200/hour with no baggage. I do believe it’s possible.

+4
    MonkeyMind
    MonkeyMind
    Participant

hahaha, i bet even a 4 with 3 kids from different fathers gets a s~~~ ton of messages. There’s a lot of thirsty guys on that dating site.

That was going to be my comment. The real looker may get a higher volume than most, but from what I’ve been told, every women gets flooded. These guys are emailing anyone they aren’t completely disgusted by to see if they get a bite.

It’s the other half of the reason why online dating is broken. It’s filled with narcissistic women and men willing to fulfill their narcissistic needs.

It’s also really boring. There’s none of the fun that’s had by chatting to someone face to face from a random encounter.

+5
    MGTOW Knight
    MGTOW Knight
    Participant

Apparently they do. A meet up request a minute?!?! I’d think my dick was made of gold too if I had a woman a minute want to jump on top of it.

Could you imagine a world where women prostrated themselves over the the Golden Thunderc~~~? A analogous world where women would thirst for c~~~s and incessantly clamor for b~~~~.

This world would create BLIMPs.

Bitches
    Loving
    Identical
    Male
    Parts

They must obtain all the b~~~~ and dicks their clam-shaped ax wound can handle. Yet they will always strive for the impeccable thunder c~~~.

If it is shaped like a dick, looks like a dick, or smells like a dick, they will hunger for it.

Fuck bitches... literally and metaphorically

+8
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

nice body can i use it

But, would you be able to make it purr…..

Let’s see what happens with this one.

ill do whatever it takes. if baby aint happy nobody’s happy

Chad takes the bait.

Whatever it takes….mmmm…..

+5
    THX 1138
    THX 1138
    Participant

I predict this thread goes as many pages as C-Pig want’s it to go.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -Jiddu Krishnamurti

+5
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

I predict this thread goes as many pages as C-Pig want’s it to go.

I fear you could be right.

I can’t post all of the messages sent to “Chrissy”, but most of them are truly lame as hell. I’ve got this one turkey being overly sexual so I’m setting the hook.

Actually, this sucks, but I’m doing it to show all MGTOWs what it’s like on the other side.

@LaydeezWhoLurk: Whoa!!! No wonder you all do this.

+6
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Actually, this sucks, but I’m doing it to show all MGTOWs what it’s like on the other side.

This is why I don’t understand why women care about MGTOW. Don’t they get enough attention? How do they even find the time to know we exist?

Of course, they don’t think any of these guys are “good guys”. Some of the lame dudes with no game are probably great guys with good, steady jobs at the ready to be her beta bucks. Maybe you should do the lame guys a favor and point them over here. Tell them that they are too good for skanky women on POF.

We all get what we tolerate

+3
    MGTOW Knight
    MGTOW Knight
    Participant

This is why I don’t understand why women care about MGTOW. Don’t they get enough attention? How do they even find the time to know we exist?

Because these are the c~~~s who aren’t getting laid. lol

Fuck bitches... literally and metaphorically

+5
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

What would you do to have some of mama?

SIMP A 5/22/2017 4:16:34 PM
    Report this message for inappropriate content

what does mama want or need mama like to have that kitty licked? mama like to shop what makes mama happy

cactusflower725/22/2017 4:37:05 PM
    Mama likes to shop then she really likes her kitty licked.

SIMP A 5/22/2017 4:37:57 PM

i can do that

I’m going to ask him what he’s willing to buy me.

61 unique simps have messaged me so far. There is no way one can stay on top of this.

+3
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

If I cared about women any more I would have some pity….

CP, being a bored autistic I did the same thing on another site. Even with no pic and an average profile I got so many responses I couldn’t keep up.

The problem is since 80% if men are deemed ugly, those sites are filled with thirsty men who think they have a chance.

They dont, yet they take the rejection over and over. I now realize how cruel online dating is. And I actually went on a few dates from them.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+8
    Mitchell Gant
    Mitchell Gant
    Participant

“hole me tight” cracked me up.

Mother america is brandishing her weapons. She keeps me safe and warm by threats and misconceptions.

+7
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

@jan: I’ve got pick of the litter plus they’re turning flips for me too. I can see how it goes to their heads.

Me:
    Would you buy me something?

SIMP A:

what do u need baby

What do I need?

Me:
    a little bracelet would be sweet

SIMP A:
    sure thing baby any certain kind

This is too easy.

+2
    Nero
    Nero
    Participant

@jan: I’ve got pick of the litter plus they’re turning flips for me too. I can see how it goes to their heads.

Me:
    Would you buy me something?

SIMP A:

what do u need baby

What do I need?

JFC!! I am so glad I let my online dating profile expire recently. It was HELL to begin with. Now this?!

+2
    Onetruemisfit
    Onetruemisfit
    Participant

use an ewhore pack and make it less obvious

Psa_23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

+3
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Participant

hehe. Next profile you make should be a land whale, that should be interesting too.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"....... and i'll look down and whisper "No."

+5
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

Me:
    14K makes my kitty tingly

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT