The Fake Female POF Profile

Topic by ChauvinistPig

ChauvinistPig

Home Forums Dating The Fake Female POF Profile

This topic contains 123 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by Morlock  Morlock 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    +1
    ChauvinistPig
    ChauvinistPig
    Participant

I only message these women. This cuts down the work of online dating considerably.

That’s a good strategy. Greg Honda openly states on his that he knows women are being bombarded, and to not expect a message from him. He told us that he gets messaged now.

One can work one’s ass off for nothing messaging every woman on there or figure ways to reduce the workload. Both of you are thinking outside of the box. Good job!

A man cannot approach online dating like he would do it in meat space.

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.” - Julius Caesar

+2
    Kaido
    Kaido
    Participant

Hahahahahahahahahaa!!! This made me laugh. F~~~in simps!

What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

+2
    Golgotha777
    Golgotha777
    Participant

This thread definitely puts things into perspective.

The sheer volume of messages is hard to comprehend on one fevered female ego.

+2
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

I created a fake female profile. She’s 35 and a single mom. She’s hot and one spoiled demanding yet sexually open wench.

I barely finished my profile and already have 33 views with 10 11 12 15 meet me requests. I have stomped Chad V2.0 into oblivion.

It’s time to reel in some simps.

It’s a real eye opener I agree. In the past I have been on these sites with female friends and have just been amazed at level of desperate bulls~~~ that so many men peddle. And like you I saw that before a photo was even posted there were already a stupid amount of likes and messages.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM