The Five (Six) Levels of MGTOW

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Five (Six) Levels of MGTOW

Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 26 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by 505vikingo  505vikingo 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    +1

Every man’s MGTOW journey is an individual one, that means every man’s MGTOW journey is unique, and that means labels or categories are nonsense.

Quite frankly, the idea of “levels” or any other system which pigeonhole men reclaiming their individual freedom and personal sovereignty is insulting.

This is real life, not some f~~~ing role-playing game.

Be your own man. You don’t need some autistic labeling system devised by some clueless “sperglord” to determine how “much” of a MGTOW you are. You already know the answer to that question it in your heart of hearts.

This!

"Just ignore everything women say and nothing will annoy you ever again." - Cu Chulainn

+1
    Stormtrooper
    Stormtrooper
    Participant

I’m currently wearing my MGTOW cap of swiftness (+15 dexterity), my MGTOW cape of the sorcerer (+6 magic), my MGTOW breastplate of protection (+20 strength), and my MGTOW boots of stomping s~~~ (+20 movement speed). I think that makes me MGTOW level 65. When I defeat the Act VII boss Superc~~~, I should gain a few more levels.

Oh you’re on act VII too? You think we could form a raid group? I’m trying to get the MGTOW earmuffs of blocking out naggers. (+57 screw the media.)

Having a girlfriend is like owning a gun, the longer your around it, the more you want to shoot it.

+1
    Zuberi Tau
    Zuberi Tau
    Participant

I don’t see “Monk” on any of those levels.

+1

Anonymous

I’m a monk who kills what he eats and never submits. What level is that?

+1
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

I’m a monk who kills what he eats and never submits. What level is that?

“Pretty Awesome”

I’m a “Double Brown Belt /w a Cherry on top”

Another poster had it right, it is a unique thing unto each man. If you are maintaining or regaining your personal sovereignty, you are MGTOW in my book. All else is up to each man to chose or take a pass on for himself, as he alone sees fit.

Frank V.

+1

Anonymous

I’ve got to say the level thing is totally silly and juvenile. Feminists label themselves in a similar manner. Think about that.

505vikingo
    505vikingo
    Participant

I’m a Level 2 and loving it! I aspire to earn all levels within my lifetime, kinda like becoming a 5 Star General in the military. MGTOW is fun!

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.