The flower deliveries to the office have started

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell The flower deliveries to the office have started

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Sky-O  Sky-O 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +19
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Just walked down the hallway and saw one of the younger women in our office with her box of flowers that just got delivered to her. Good man, fulfilling his blue pill duty. Making her look important and marking his territory just in case there are any dudes sniffing around. FYI, there aren’t.

One of the reasons I like where I work is that people don’t date inside the office. I don’t think it’s ever happened in the 17 years I’ve been here. At least not past a hook up where it caused a problem.

The UPS man will be busy for the rest of today and tomorrow. Cuz if mamma ain’t happy, then nobody’s happy. Gotta spend that money on your honey. It’s Valentine’s Day, she might just reward you with a blow job.

Just kidding. She won’t. You pig, how dare you even think like that. Now you’ve ruined the mood. You’re such a dick. (said AFTER she’s received her diamonds).

We all get what we tolerate

+21
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

They deliver at work so the gals can show off and compare.

I got 12 roses you only got 6 carnations. I have a better trained slave.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+7
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

Damn it. I forgot about that. Tomorrow is going to be a pain in the ass. I hate the FedEx bitch. Looks like I will be seeing her tomorrow.

+10
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

would be kinda fun to buy up all the flowers in advance one year so there were none left. then use them to honour fallen war veterans

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+9
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

I’m thankful I won’t have to see any of that s~~~ since it’s just guys in my office.

Jan nailed it. It’s just to showoff how much their slaves obey them… err, men love them.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+7
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

They send them to themselves at the office to compete with the other TUNA.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+7
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Here’s what I think about uneatable unsmokable flowers!

+6
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

That top one looks like Skeletor:

Skeletor

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

+3
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

That one’s Clash of the Titans:

Clash of the Titans

+5
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Participant

The answer, is no.

+4
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

I was a good trained slave. I sent mine three days ahead so the others would be jealous.

I don’t have to do that since mine stopped working about 4 years ago.

#ICETHEMOUT. #MANOUT. @METOO. #MENTOO

+16
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Three years ago, a week before Valentine’s Day, I walked into a grocery store and bought a prepaid Visa card (for covert stealth purposes), then drove to a FedEx Office location and went online using one of the computers (.30 cents per minute), found a website that flower orders and delivers could be done at, and launched

Operation: Beta Loves Me

I had an ex that locked onto a beta right as she was approaching the wall. She had still called me (keeping backup c~~~ on hold) and I had remembered that she told me once that he ‘doesn’t do anything romantic. . .’ No flowers. Never remembered important dates, etc

So. There I was, online and with the prepaid Visa for stealth purposes.

And I ordered a dozen roses to be sent to her at her work, on Valentine’s Day.

And in the memo part, I included something romantic and his name.

Then –

Bingo. She got them at her work that day (I confirmed by logging back into my account at the flower website, LOL)

And I waited.

She must have got home and walked in with the roses since after all, they were from him. LOL

Who knows what happened at that point. But things must have hit the fan.

And a week later, when she was probably racking her brain trying to figure out what had happened, a light bulb probably went off in her head and she realized that I’m the only one that could have pulled something like that off.

I got a call from her that week and when I answered, she just said ‘You’re a real jerk. . .’ And she said she figured out it was me. And went off about the chaos it caused at Beta Headquarters that night and beta having a meltdown. Her yelling at him for not sending them, beta drinking too much that night, arguing and him sleeping on the couch, etc.

Sky-0 Covert Ops 4EVA

That was a good one.

+3
    Juehue
    Juehue
    Participant

We’ll see how many guys get summoned to HR soon after

+6
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Who knows what happened at that point. But things must have hit the fan.

^^^By this time I’m LMBO!

And she said she figured out it was me. And went off about the chaos it caused at Beta Headquarters that night and beta having a meltdown.

fKN HILARIOUS!

Sky-O, you’re a lit match in a hay barn!!!

+6
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

MGTower,

I unleashed worse than that on numerous occasions with ex sluts.

Sometimes it was comical. Other times strategical. Occasionally life disrupting. But always worth it.

I’ve always had a motto in the aftermath of being burned:

‘F~~~ with me and I f~~~ back harder.’

That reminds me. . .

I have to launch another tactical operation in time for tomorrow.

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Tell them you’re allergic and that the flowers are creating a hostile work environment for you.

I don't hate women. I just feel better when they're not around.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

GRATEFUL Those F~~~in Days are OVER !!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

GRATEFUL Those F~~~in Days are OVER !!

Those days had never started, and are never going to start, for me.

Valentine’s Day is just a waste of beautiful flowers, emotion, and money; it is just un-necessary spending, out of forced emotion. Call me un-romantic, heartless, and/or cold. I DGAF. I see Valentine’s Day for what it really is.

Buying chocolates/flowers for a woman doesn’t make her love you any more, nor does it make your relationship/marriage with her any stronger. It is just a meaningless waste of emotion/energy/money/time, a bit like all spending on women.

The Hog
    The Hog
    Participant

What is the deal with the female connection/fetish to flowers.
    Look at the gift of flowers in the cold hard light of logic:

Flowers are the decaying vegetable reproductive organs.
    How f~~~ing romantic are the decaying vegetable reproductive organs? Women go ape-s~~~ over this s~~~!

This peculiar fetish is up their with their shoe fetish and makes no sense!

Had a woman loudly declare female superiority because they can multi-task and men can't! Told her to "shut up and fuck off" and she couldn't do either!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT