The Girl Scouts Are Suing The Boy Scouts

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Girl Scouts Are Suing The Boy Scouts

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 12 hours, 43 minutes ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    +6
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

https://www.foxnews.com/us/girl-scouts-lawsuit-accuses-boy-scouts-of-trademark-infringement

Seriously, why can’t the girls leave the boys alone? It’s bad enough the girls invaded the Boy Scouts and other male dominated groups; now they’re suing. C~~~S!

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+4
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Since the Boy Scouts of America have filed bankruptcy, I’d like to see boys being able to join the Girl Scouts now.

Let’s see the double standards once again.

+7
    TG
    TG
    Participant

So let’s review. The two organizations specialized in catering to their own gender for a century. During that time the Boy Scouts allowed some pedophiles in and they were banging little boys. They are now being sued to hell and back. The Girl Scouts are such a s~~~ organization that little girls would rather be part of the Boy Scouts than the Girl Scouts. The BS’s fought it at first but finally agreed. Now with numbers down because, well all the anal penetration of young boys, the BS are how actively recruiting girls. You know, the girls that DEMANDED to get in. The GS’s are obviously not happy because in spite of all of the pedophiles, the BS’s is still so far superior than the GS’s that girls want to join.

So one has to ask: Just how bad of an organization is the Girl Scouts? If women are SOOOOO superior to men then why isn’t your all women organization crushing the Boy Scouts? If you weren’t completely worthless there would be boys knocking down the door to become Girl Scouts.

Reminds me of an old joke: How does a Cub Scout become a Boy Scout? By eating a Brownie!!

Order the good wine

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

The girl scouts are jealous of not being raped enough apparently.

man up means man down

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Another “progressive” sh1t-show. Progressives just can’t resist opening Pandora’s Box, and then they get in dogma pizzing matches over the results.

Previous example: the whole trans thing; now you have angry female athletes and lesbians because BAMIAF’s (born-as-males/identifying-as-females) are winning in sports.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Anyway, Res. I used to roll my eyes at the Resident Evil movies. I saw the 1st one back in the day and it was great. The 2nd one was kinda meh and went too cheesy so I quit watching. Apparently they kept making them though and I havent seen the last 4 LMAO. But because of you, Im gonna get that 4k box set too, let me know if you see a good deal. Milla Jokovich is hot.. whatever her name is. You make me reevaluate the smaller things in life Res, thank you. You already made me a ‘Ghost in the Shell’ flag waver. Those two movies are sweet.

Ive never played the Resident Evil games though… What should I buy to replace my xbox360, a PS4 or XboxONE? consider, my fav games are 1st person shooters and Racing games

man up means man down

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Ive never played the Resident Evil games though… What should I buy to replace my xbox360, a PS4 or XboxONE? consider, my fav games are 1st person shooters and Racing games

FPS & racing… ever try playing Grand Theft Auto series? (at least III through V)

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I played Vice City alot in Highschool on the PS2. Some great memories. But GTA is really a an RPG like Red Dead or Fall Out…or all the others. I hate them because its not Gaming to me.. its an interactive story.

I like FPS … like Halo was but Halo 4 was the last I ever played… I refused to buy an Xbox OnE because FPS noblonger had story modes… I might buy an Ps4 just so i can play Forza racing..

man up means man down

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Stardusk p~~~es me off because him and everyone like him, are the problem with gaming. They ruined what made gaming FUN in the nineties and 00s.

When consoles and games started being developed exclusively for Online use, I quit playing. Its that simple.

A game like Halo Reach, where you can sit and play alone and have fun, doesnt exist on the Xbox ONE or PS4… You must have internet and a subscription to their gaming platform.

Gaming on the N64 was revolutionary, specifically Waverace, SuperMario64, PodRacer, DiddyKong Racing, Goldenye …. You never needed a fvcking Wifi or Subscribtion.

I always hated Zelda and FinalFantasy, the first RPGs … I couldnt stand 5 mins of that crap … I want to race and I want to shoot… and I dont want to shoot FPS against chinese kids who slay everyone in 2 seconds.

Gaming Died back before 2010… Today its no different… RPG bullcrap

The Nintendo Switch is unplayable.. the controls are sh!t.. but I may need to buy my own and try it… Nintendo made the Wii and Switch and other crap… but none of it was as giod as the N64. When will they relaunch the N64!?

man up means man down

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

All these morons and their GTA and Cyberpunk addictions… its not gaming. Its an interactive story and freeworld. Its like the Sims and Zelda…

Anyway, a story mode is necessary … I realize I dont know what Im talking about… its because I honestly have never played anything… Im too poor to go buy that sh!t

I bet I can get a PS4 for really cheap now though. Ive never gamed on one so I better go to the pawn shop with $50. lol

man up means man down

+4
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

What does gaming and movies have to do with the Girl Scouts suing the Boy Scouts?

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Im gonna get that 4k box set too, let me know if you see a good deal.

Good luck on getting it. All the stores are sold out and the only online site I know where you can buy it is eBay and the sellers are charging double or some cases triple and above for it. And it sucks, because I have at least $100 in Best Buy gift card (before my mom gives me gifts) and I would like to spend the gift card and not actual cash on eBay. I may not have a choice; I may have to pay more to get it off eBay.

Ive never played the Resident Evil games though… What should I buy to replace my xbox360, a PS4 or XboxONE? consider, my fav games are 1st person shooters and Racing games.

Then you missed out on 25 years of a great gaming franchise. I have been following Resident Evil since I got it for Christmas 1997 with Tomb Raider II. I used to play video games a lot when I was younger, but not as much anymore. With prices for both games and consoles being what they are and me being on disability and no job, I’m sticking to what I know I will play; Resident Evil, Call Of Duty and Pinball.

If you like a good first-person shooter game, then I suggest Call Of Duty. The surround sound with subwoofer sounds real on the PS4.

+3
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

BSA might as well call it a day. The Mormons which accounts for most of the membership, are making their own version of the scouts. Legal action from all sides. Little money incoming and a lot going out.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+6
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Face it, girls and women like to ruin everything male by forcing inclusion. First the girls complained that they weren’t included in the Boy Scouts and now they’re complaining about membership poaching and trademarks. They complain, you give them what they want and they complain more. Females are never satisfied.

+4
    LastManStanding
    LastManStanding
    Participant

The death of the Boy Scouts just happens to coincide with the massive decline and inevitable death of America, its no coincidence folks. It’s all gone pair shaped gents. Buckle up for the wild ride ahead.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

They complain, you give them what they want and they complain more. Females are never satisfied.

Totally agreed Res, and with Roadmaster too. Sorry I derailed the topic. Thanks for the tips.

BSA is history. Im surprised it hasnt dissolved yet… When the mormons left, that was the death warrant, then all the phony gay lawsuits… not saying there wasnt true cases of molestation but we know this is beyond justice, the Left bandwagon hit the BSA with millions of bogus lawsuits trying to take it off the map, and it worked, didnt they sell Philmont…

BSA was just another American institution that the Left targetted to deconstruct. And it was very easily accmplished with claims of molesting boys.

Its bankrupt… But it will live in our hearts forever. Maybe it will make it thru somehow and be great again 25 years from now

man up means man down

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

The BSA wikipedia page mentions they have between 1 and 10 billion dollars of assets. They’re simply being divorce raped.

I don’t know why there is no more precise number though.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

good, I hope they survive. Catholics arent going under, so I reckon BSA will always linger on no matter what.

I know we’re both atheists but I have a softspot for them, both BSA and Catholics. I was raised in both.

I have my disagreements but it just aint right… what they face in today’s crooked ass Leftwing clown world.

man up means man down

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.