The Grieving Widow

Topic by Hermit

Hermit

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Grieving Widow

This topic contains 50 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    +17
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

An old friend of mine died last week. He treated his wife like a queen. Gave her mostly whatever she wanted. She didn’t work for a very long time. He took complete care of her. Took her on trips. She constantly behaved like a spoiled child. Saved a ton of money for retirement for the both of them. He only retired at the most 4 years ago, maybe less and now he’s dead. She called me so I went to visit her. She almost seemed pleased that he was dead. At one point in the conversation she said, “I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.” As she said this, she actually had a grin on her face. Her husband had just died 7 days ago and she’s grinning and bragging about all the money she now has.

He’s dead, his problems are over, but the sacrifices he made for her when she was alive……and now she’s acting like she just won the damn lottery. It’s absolutely sickening. That was the last time I go to that house.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

May he rest in peace, my condolences for the man you knew.

He only retired at the most 4 years ago, maybe less and now he’s dead.

If you’re over 65 and able to retire, why are you still working gentlemen? The vistas of experience and possibilities are near endless, yet you keep trudging on in labor…. WTF? Enjoy your damn life before its over!

“I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.” As she said this, she actually had a grin on her face.

What a sick person. I have no doubt, she believes she is a victim from him dying. (!) What a hardship donchaknow? She is a widow now and needs our sympathy and respect! Nevermind the DEAD MAN that DIED supporting.

I knew a guy that put a gun in his mouth 3 years ago. I learned about his suicide from his Girlfriend who was playing angry and hurt, because he had killed himself during an argument with her.

LOL. These women are useless I tell ya

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

“I have never seen a brand new boat on the tail-hitch of a hearse. You can not take your money with you!” – Wise Man

+4
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

F~~~ her.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

“I have never seen a brand new boat on the tail-hitch of a hearse. You can not take your money with you!” – Wise Man

Damn that’s a beautiful car. I would love to have one exactly like it. I’ve always loved hearses.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+8
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

F~~~ her.

Damn Fuc ked up site. You gotta’ add a space like Gravel does.

I wish we all lived in the same area and we could just forget about this site bullshi t and meet at the clubhouse once a week for MGTOW get-to-gethers.

+6
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

What a sick person. I have no doubt, she believes she is a victim from him dying. (!)

I hope she burns through that money like a chainsaw through a cheeseburger and then has to go to a nursing home.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I wish we all lived in the same area and we could just forget about this site bullshi t and meet at the clubhouse once a week for MGTOW get-to-gethers.

hell ya. A real clubhouse. A coffee pot, maybe a pool table. Recliners and an Epson projector for movie night. No GASH allowed!

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Yeah, I typed Hearse into google and that image came up. S H I T man, is it morbid to want to be dead inside there? LOL

I want cremation myself, dont wast the real estate on my account… Carbonize me or maybe Shoot me out of the Air-Lock to disintegrate in the atmosphere upon reentry. Anything but a Tombstone..

+4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

An old friend of mine died last week. He treated his wife like a queen. Gave her mostly whatever she wanted. She didn’t work for a very long time. He took complete care of her. Took her on trips. She constantly behaved like a spoiled child. Saved a ton of money for retirement for the both of them. He only retired at the most 4 years ago, maybe less and now he’s dead. She called me so I went to visit her. She almost seemed pleased that he was dead. At one point in the conversation she said, “I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.” As she said this, she actually had a grin on her face. Her husband had just died 7 days ago and she’s grinning and bragging about all the money she now has.
    He’s dead, his problems are over, but the sacrifices he made for her when she was alive……and now she’s acting like she just won the damn lottery. It’s absolutely sickening. That was the last time I go to that house.

You will be back if she offers you a gobble.
    Joking aside, this should resonate with you, especially with your health issues. Maybe it is getting time for you to think about semi-retirement?

+5
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

If you’re over 65 and able to retire, why are you still working gentlemen? The vistas of experience and possibilities are near endless, yet you keep trudging on in labor…. WTF? Enjoy your damn life before its over!

Some people are afraid of retirement, as they don’t know who they are if they aren’t working. Same goes for men married to a woman they know is bad for them. They don’t know who they’ll be without her.

My mother is liked that. Even though she actually is retired, she has loaded herself up with unnecessary tasks and paperwork because she doesn’t know who she is without that work to keep her busy. I’m trying to get her to sell her house and move closer to me, so that I can more easily assist her when she needs it and such, but she insists she just has to get a few more things in order first. But she’s been saying that for years now.

To be fair, I do understand the feeling as I am pretty set in my ways myself, and will probably struggle with a sense of purpose after my kids leave the house.

Ok. Then do it.

+6
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Yeah, I typed Hearse into google and that image came up. S H I T man, is it morbid to want to be dead inside there? LOL
    I want cremation myself, dont wast the real estate on my account… Carbonize me or maybe Shoot me out of the Air-Lock to disintegrate in the atmosphere upon reentry. Anything but a Tombstone..

I’ve always wanted to have sex in one. I’ve already had sex in a graveyard. It was beautiful.

I’m with you on the cremation, or whatever is the cheapest. Why waste so much money on a corpse? I’d be fine if they rolled my body into the river.

+10
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

“I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.”

And she will.

Without her husband to control the finances, she will spend it ALL.

And then she’ll be just another broke, worthless widow, blaming men for her sh​itty life choices.

But that is not our problem.

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Yeah, I typed Hearse into google and that image came up. S H I T man, is it morbid to want to be dead inside there? LOLI want cremation myself, dont wast the real estate on my account… Carbonize me or maybe Shoot me out of the Air-Lock to disintegrate in the atmosphere upon reentry. Anything but a Tombstone..

I’ve always wanted to have sex in one. I’ve already had sex in a graveyard. It was beautiful.
    I’m with you on the cremation, or whatever is the cheapest. Why waste so much money on a corpse? I’d be fine if they rolled my body into the river.

I didn’t know you were into necro-feel-her……..

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

An old friend of mine died last week. He treated his wife like a queen. Gave her mostly whatever she wanted. She didn’t work for a very long time. He took complete care of her. Took her on trips. She constantly behaved like a spoiled child. Saved a ton of money for retirement for the both of them. He only retired at the most 4 years ago, maybe less and now he’s dead. She called me so I went to visit her. She almost seemed pleased that he was dead. At one point in the conversation she said, “I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.” As she said this, she actually had a grin on her face. Her husband had just died 7 days ago and she’s grinning and bragging about all the money she now has.He’s dead, his problems are over, but the sacrifices he made for her when she was alive……and now she’s acting like she just won the damn lottery. It’s absolutely sickening. That was the last time I go to that house.

You will be back if she offers you a gobble.Joking aside, this should resonate with you, especially with your health issues. Maybe it is getting time for you to think about semi-retirement?

Ha, yeah I might and maybe she could spend some of that money on me.

Joking aside as you say, don’t you think I’d retire right now if I could? While I like the ideas that your suggestions convey, they are nonetheless poor suggestions as they are not practical for my situation. Semi-retirement won’t pay the bills. I had to fork out a considerable amount of money for a new appliance when my fridge went to shi t recently. Being semi-retired, I would not have had that money.

No, no, crazy Colin, you don’t understand.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

An old friend of mine died last week. He treated his wife like a queen. Gave her mostly whatever she wanted. She didn’t work for a very long time. He took complete care of her. Took her on trips. She constantly behaved like a spoiled child. Saved a ton of money for retirement for the both of them. He only retired at the most 4 years ago, maybe less and now he’s dead. She called me so I went to visit her. She almost seemed pleased that he was dead. At one point in the conversation she said, “I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.” As she said this, she actually had a grin on her face. Her husband had just died 7 days ago and she’s grinning and bragging about all the money she now has.He’s dead, his problems are over, but the sacrifices he made for her when she was alive……and now she’s acting like she just won the damn lottery. It’s absolutely sickening. That was the last time I go to that house.

You will be back if she offers you a gobble.Joking aside, this should resonate with you, especially with your health issues. Maybe it is getting time for you to think about semi-retirement?

Ha, yeah I might and maybe she could spend some of that money on me.
    Joking aside as you say, don’t you think I’d retire right now if I could? While I like the ideas that your suggestions convey, they are nonetheless poor suggestions as they are not practical for my situation. Semi-retirement won’t pay the bills. I had to fork out a considerable amount of money for a new appliance when my fridge went to shi t recently. Being semi-retired, I would not have had that money.

Sell them bloody guns! More space as well for an overseas visitor.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Oh no, I understand greatly. Like two peas in a pod we are. You with your physical health issues, and I with mental ones.

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

“I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.”

And she will.
    Without her husband to control the finances, she will spend it ALL.
    And then she’ll be just another broke, worthless widow, blaming men for her sh​itty life choices.
    But that is not our problem.

That’s what I was thinking because now that she’s free, she certainly doesn’t want another man who will try to control her spending. I’d love to get a phone call from her in a few years, (if it takes that long), asking me to loan her some money. I’d take great joy in reminding her of that evil grin she had when she was thinking about spending all that money, which she had plenty of.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Yeah, I typed Hearse into google and that image came up. S H I T man, is it morbid to want to be dead inside there? LOLI want cremation myself, dont wast the real estate on my account… Carbonize me or maybe Shoot me out of the Air-Lock to disintegrate in the atmosphere upon reentry. Anything but a Tombstone..

I’ve always wanted to have sex in one. I’ve already had sex in a graveyard. It was beautiful.I’m with you on the cremation, or whatever is the cheapest. Why waste so much money on a corpse? I’d be fine if they rolled my body into the river.

I didn’t know you were into necro-feel-her……..

The girl was alive, and apparently almost as perverted as me.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Sell them bloody guns! More space as well for an overseas visitor.

I need those bloody guns, to shoot and kill an unwanted, creepy, overseas visitor.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.