The Grieving Widow

Topic by Hermit

Hermit

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Grieving Widow

This topic contains 50 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

That’s what I was thinking because now that she’s free, she certainly doesn’t want another man who will try to control her spending.

That’s what ALWAYS happens. For decades her husbank made all the difficult financial decisions. For decades her husbank supported her. She has no experience or knowledge of either. She’s like a parasite living off another animal. That host has died, and now its immune system has shut down, but all the parasite sees is this huge bonanza of unprotected flesh for it to finally consume. It can’t understand that this is only temporary because the host is no longer creating more for it to eat.

Give it five years, tops, before she starts desperately looking for another husbank to consume.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I’d be fine if they rolled my body into the river.

yall say the funniest s h i t day in, day out

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

necro-feel-her……..

Oh yea, that whole thread series is not wrapped up, not even by a Mummy’s long shot. Just wait until October Halloween, Im bringing in the Zombie Sex Fetishes and sick stuff

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

she said, “I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.” As she said this, she actually had a grin on her face. Her husband had just died 7 days ago and she’s grinning and bragging about all the money she now has……and now she’s acting like she just won the damn lottery. It’s absolutely sickening.

TYPICAL

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

necro-feel-her……..

Oh yea, that whole thread series is not wrapped up, not even by a Mummy’s long shot. Just wait until October Halloween, Im bringing in the Zombie Sex Fetishes and sick stuff

I can’t remember the name of it, because it was kind of a s~~~ty movie, but there’s a zombie movie out there where people have figured out how to control them with an electronic collar they put around their necks. One guy has his own “sex zombie” who apparently became a zombie when she was young and hot.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+6
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

she said, “I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.” As she said this, she actually had a grin on her face. Her husband had just died 7 days ago and she’s grinning and bragging about all the money she now has……and now she’s acting like she just won the damn lottery. It’s absolutely sickening.

TYPICAL

I really couldn’t see any grief or sadness in the woman. It’s like she’s thinking, “Finally that nasty old bastard is dead so now all his money is mine.” She’s not sad. She’s relieved and happy. She really does look like someone who won the lottery. All his money is now hers. The house and everything in it is finally hers. She already gave his guns away. Didn’t sell them. Just gave them away. He had some thing that he begged her not to sell after he died and she says she doesn’t care, she’s selling them. Sure, he’s dead, so he doesn’t need that s~~~, but the absolute lack of remorse she has is morbid. He treated her so well, way too good, and it’s like she hated the man.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+7

Anonymous

I’ve said it often, becoming a widow is a marker of female success.

For it gives her everything she wants: attention, cash and freedom.

A chance to rise above her peers in one fell swoop.

+6

Anonymous

I wish we all lived in the same area and we could just forget about this site bullshi t and meet at the clubhouse once a week for MGTOW get-to-gethers.

hell ya. A real clubhouse. A coffee pot, maybe a pool table. Recliners and an Epson projector for movie night. No GASH allowed!

Members only. Nice 🙂

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

A MGTOW clubhouse. A coffee pot, maybe a pool table. Recliners and an Epson projector for movie night. No GASH allowed!

Members only. Nice

And I forgot, for all you drinkers and pot heads, its cool, bring yer water-bong, Scotch and beer funnels… we’ll hose ya down if you get out of line. Or maybe just let you fight it out.

Since we dont have an official MGTOW CLubhouse lease established, Hermit’s deteriorating snake-pit house in Missouri will have to suffice. See ya there in about 35 mins. Ill be wearing my Raccoon Hat.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

there’s a zombie movie out there where people have figured out how to control them with an electronic collar they put around their necks. One guy has his own “sex zombie”

what the heck kind of B movie is that?! LMAO You cant make this trash up

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

He treated her so well, way too good,

Most men DO

and it’s like she hated the man.

Most Women DO

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+9
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

My wife’s brother was killed in a hunting accident. Between insurance, rental property, the value of his business he left her over a million dollars. She went through it like liquid s~~~ through a goose. It was everybody’s fault but hers. Still the total victim today. Now she’s 75 years old, busted broke, and still having to work.

+9
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Female lawyer tried to pick me up at a dance event, asked me to go with her to her second home out of the country. Turned out her husband was the goddamned lead prosecutor and head of the justice department of the state, and stepped right off a classic GQ cover and lived like a god among men, and had died just a few days previous. She was talking down about him in front of her friends, who were like…no! He always loved you and treated you like a queen. I was shocked at the instantaneous nature of her moving on. Looked up photos of him online and sure enough the state was mourning his loss but she wasn’t, and was ready to f~~~ strange young men on his bed of money. She struck me as trashy to begin with, and I got the feeling she had a legal career only on the coattails of her husband. I felt sorry someone of his stature devoted his death to this flakey tramp. In part because, What’s left for us normal people? Think about it… Exactly.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

there’s a zombie movie out there where people have figured out how to control them with an electronic collar they put around their necks. One guy has his own “sex zombie”

I think he is referring to “Fido”, a 200 movie. Odd take.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+9
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

there’s a zombie movie out there where people have figured out how to control them with an electronic collar they put around their necks

It sounds like a documentary to me, only they’re not collars.

They’re smartphones.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Uugh… sickening indeed.

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

If we are going to meet up, we are going to Canada first. 🙂

As far as women in your life? No thank you.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+5
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

If she were as smart as she was s~~~ty, she would burn through all of that money in resort locations where she can use the money to lure a man or two with money of their own.
    Then she can just wait for that one to die, too.
    And the cycle continues.

+6
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

She almost seemed pleased that he was dead. At one point in the conversation she said, “I have plenty of money……..and I’m going to spend it.” As she said this, she actually had a grin on her face. Her husband had just died 7 days ago and she’s grinning and bragging about all the money she now has.

Yeah, he’s dead……
    I can finally take this MASK off, I got his money.
    Funny how ex-wifes get like that right after the divorce settlemnt.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Funny how ex-wifes get like that right after the divorce settlemnt.

And then you wait a few years.

The world is full of old, poor, powerless divorced women with no money left and no options. You see some old woman bitching about how she has no money etc. you know she once had a husbank supporting her.

They even try to reintroduce legislation every few years to put their ex husbanks back onto the alimony hook so the government doesn’t end up paying for their support.

This is another reason to never, ever get married. The rules they fu​ck you on then will not be the rules you are agreeing to now.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.