The Grieving Widow

Topic by Hermit

Hermit

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Grieving Widow

This topic contains 50 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

necro-feel-her……..

Oh yea, that whole thread series is not wrapped up, not even by a Mummy’s long shot. Just wait until October Halloween, Im bringing in the Zombie Sex Fetishes and sick stuff

Yeah, don’t f~~~ with us censors.

+4

The grieving widow usually grieves for herself. Her wallet and handyman and emotional bitch rag died.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

The grieving widow usually grieves for herself. Her wallet and handyman and emotional bitch rag died.

This one doesn’t appear to be grieving at all. On the contrary, she appears to be celebrating.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I hope she burns through that money like a chainsaw through a cheeseburger and then has to go to a nursing home.

She will, and she’ll try to get back on the carousel, too.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

there’s a zombie movie out there where people have figured out how to control them with an electronic collar they put around their necks. One guy has his own “sex zombie”

what the heck kind of B movie is that?! LMAO You cant make this trash up

I think he is referring to “Fido”, a 200 movie. Odd take.

Yeah, that’s the one. It was pretty lame, but had a few funny scenes here and there.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

A very surprising update, surprising to me anyway. I heard “the grieving widow” has $46,000.00 set aside to buy a diamond ring. That would pay off my damn house and she’s going to spend it on s~~~ that’s been dug out of the ground. Diamonds and gold are the most overly expensive s~~~ I know of. A diamond only has one practical use, because it’s so hard it can cut through s~~~. What good is gold? It doesn’t rust and it’s a good conductor of electricity. What else is it good for?

$46,000.00 for a ring! I may have to go over to that house one more time because I would really like to see a ring that costs that much.

+2
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Many lottery winners wind up bankrupt within a few years. I really hope she makes many more good choices like the ring.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

It wouldn’t be worth oiling her leather bag not even for a 46K diamond ring.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

You fellows are so mean.

They really do know how to manage their money.

Oh – this was rich: “Heatherton listed her most valuable asset as a $945 Jennifer Meyer diamond letter disc necklace…”

I guess the other asset depreciated significantly.

Chalk another one up for the Wall. Coming sooner and sooner to a THOT near you.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

$46,000.00 for a ring! I may have to go over to that house one more time because I would really like to see a ring that costs that much.

It looks the same as a $46 ring…

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

These hoes get EVERYTHING they want. Limitless piles of cash, gifts and prizes. Men laying down their coats in the mud so she can walk across the sidewalk. Men getting hit by cars for these cun.ts. Im hustling just to put some mfing food in my fridge and hustling some more just to keep the fridge on! God damn cun.ts and their greed.

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.