The hive is after my ass

Topic by Swimcat

Swimcat

Home Forums Top Gun The hive is after my ass

This topic contains 30 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 1 year ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    +4

Anonymous

I’d have said that the only interaction with a woman I want is a good dick sucking and if they want to suck my dick, they can come see me. Other than that, they can f~~~ the hell off.

Haha GOLD!

+4
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

In spite of the fact someone may not like what I said, I don’t regret it. I have no intention of being a leader in the club. My business is my own and I owe nothing to anyone.

+1
    Maybe you should take it to another level.
    Watch the movie Caddyshack and start acting like Rodney Dangerfield. 🙂

+4
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

So, they either talk behind your back about why you won’t date anyone there or they talk behind your back about you being a PUA.
    The constant here is that they are going to talk about you behind your back. But it’s your choice what they will be talking about.

How about calling them out on their s~~~ behavior?

+5
    DirtBikeMan
    DirtBikeMan
    Participant

“My late wife was the love of my life, I will never look for another, she was one of a kind.” Done.

The most important thing you can do is ask yourself, what do I really want out of life. Really think about it, and always be true to yourself. Then Do it.

+3

Anonymous

Just tell them you keep your professional and personal lives completely separate.

+4
    The road
    the road
    Participant

“My late wife was the love of my life, I will never look for another, she was one of a kind.” Done.

That might turn it into a challenge for some gold digging hag.

#MANOUT

+3
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

Good job Swimcat!

Keep living your life brother.

Protect Your Sovereignty. Women WILL TRY To Manipulate You. #NOCONTACT #ICETHEMOUT
    +3
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

That might turn it into a challenge for some gold digging hag.

“My wife was a whore. The first night cost me $500. After she died, the shots every six weeks just to not be in continuous physical pain costs me thousands. I will carry her memory to my grave”

Nobody will try to f~~~ with you.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+3
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

First off your “friend” is a blue pill simp for playing that “find out what’s his deal” game.
    Accidentally swing your club back into his scrotum just enough to hear that satisfying sucking in of air.

Another approach you could take to avoid tipping your hand would be to look just severely depressed when they bring this topic up.
    Pause for an uncomfortable amount of time looking at the ground. And then just say in a monotone voice like you’re not present to their existence:

“My therapist says I need to move her ashes out of the bedroom.”

Take another awkward pause staring at the ground.

And then act like you snapped out of it. Play golf and never mention it again.

🙂

With that you just communicated the following:
    Any woman will never be good enough to compete with your dead wife.
    You’re so attached to her anyone new will have to address the issue of the urn in the bedroom.
    You’re messed up enough that you’re seeing a therapist.
    And the best part, they have no socially appropriate way to ever give you s~~~ for this.

Wave those red flags brother!

+1
    Mgtow_85
    mgtow_85
    Participant

I now have an invented girlfriend. I briefly describe one of my ex-girlfriends so I don’t get caught out.

Not a bad idea!

JOE: She wanted me to find out what you were thinking. That’s not she’s going to be what she wants to hear.

What….. is she still in the 7th grade??“Go over and ask him if he likes me.”
    She should really grow up.

Excellent remark, Keymaster!!!
    But we all know that 90 percent of all women stop officially maturing around the 7th grade, so junior-high level gossip to them isn’t considered immature as long as they’re the ones doing it.
    The other 10 percent stopped maturing after the age of 5 and are insane ULTRA-bitches. You can tell who they are. They’re the ones that throw tantrums out in public while their own kids seem to look more mature and well-behaved.

+5
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Joe: I need to tell you something swimcat. These women in this club are really p~~~ed off at you.

When a woman is angry at you, it means you are doing the right thing. And that’s all it means.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.