The Hyoocracy of a Women's Claim to the Importance of Family

Topic by Awakened

Awakened

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Hyoocracy of a Women's Claim to the Importance of Family

This topic contains 19 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Maverick  Maverick 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +13
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Whenever I was on a dating site reading the lil HO’s advertisements for their NEXT C~~~, I would always Laugh at how many divorced woman would claim that “family is their HIGHEST PRIORITY/MOST IMPORTANT” Blah, Blah, Blah.

I wonder if they considered this “High Priority” when they were being a relentless bitch towards their husband for YEARS?

Did they consider this “Most Important” part of their life when they would shut him down sexually in all the many varied ways that they go about this lil game?

Was this same “High Priority” thought of when they would start their yelling, screaming, fighting nagging, pestering, and their many other endearing behaviors?

How about when they didn’t cook, clean, work inside the home, bother getting a job, or ever pay their share of the bills????

Maybe it was considered when they were sucking on strange c~~~, or maybe when they called the cops to get him locked up, or possibly as they dragged him and THEIR kids through divorce court and custody battles?

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Suddenly, NOW family is her “High Priority”??????

Dating Leads to Relationships

Relationships Lead to Cohabitation

Cohabitation Leads to Marriage

THEY EACH LEAD TO MISERY……

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+8
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

I am sorry Awakened, but they really put the family in high priority. Given a choice of multiple people they have a high preference for nagging and fighting family members.
    Something about having a “captive audience”…

Greetings, programs!

+13
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

I feel that women view family just as they view men….as resources for the various things they need to survive throughout their lives. What she cannot obtain from men, she will seek out her immediate family and get what she needs from them. Single mothers are a good example. She will all of a sudden show up at functions or become close with a distant cousin for the sake of getting s~~~ for her kids during the holidays. She’ll need a place to dump her vaginal turds for the night while she’s out prowling for Chad c~~~. The game is the same but the pieces and players are different. it’s all about her ability to obtain as much free s~~~ as possible at the expense of someone else.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

+7
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

I would guess she means she will always value her kids over her boyfriend, so any new prospects had better be ok with that. She will never consider new partners or old to be family.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Hahahaha, must be a joke, hahaha

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+9
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Family is very important to women. After all, who’s gonna support her financially? Who’s going to make her look good, vicariously?

You are already enlightened, but the mind is too chaotic to realize it. 

+6

Anonymous

Once a woman has family she has gained approval of other women. And she is seen as complete.

Childless women have to do with cats.

+11
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

In the wise words of Al Bundy:
    “Why would I want to understand women? Women understand women, and they hate each other”

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

+10
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

One year: I did an experiment on dating sites.
    I created a profile with my picture on it, and on Ok Cupid (which has a very large membership) I listed different zip codes associated with my profile.
    And then I did NOTHING I let women contact me. I wouldn’t even view their profiles. And I counted the number of responses I got in each zip code.
    When I listed Malibu or Greenwich, CT as my zip code I got FLOODED with unsolicited messages and my profile view numbers went up astronomically…when I listed a poorer location such as El Paso, TX my numbers plummeted.
    Same picture, same profile.
    And most of those women were living outside of the zip code I listed as my area of residence in a surrounding city that is much poorer.

Women just get onto Zillow and look up the Median Home prices or look up the Median Income for a particular geographical area and target men who live in that area.

So from the very beginning…even before the first Date. It is entirely about money. And at the very end: a divorce: it is about the same thing: money.
    I have had some very candid conversations with women…who have flat out told me that women become increasingly materialistic as they get older because they feel that they have to financially “catch up” to make up for their previous bad choices.

In other words: they view men as an investment or retirement vehicle much the same way an investor looks at stocks. And like an investor who diversifies his portfolio, they will diversify their male “portfolio” by building up a stable of Beta Males who are to be kept in the Friend Zone but each of these Beta Males has more money than the woman does herself.
    So in the advent of a breakup or a better deal coming along….they have a fall back position of last resort (the stable of beta males)

To a woman everything is transactional: Sperm (DNA for offspring); and Money
    Chad and Tyrone have the genetic driven personality characteristics women want for their offspring. But Chad and Tyrone are Felons and p~~~ poor…they are incapable of supplying enough resources that the woman requires.
    So women ride the C~~~ Carousel during their peak years of beauty and fertility, then get off the carousel and start looking around for a man to support her and Tyrone’s child…
    once she snags a fat walking wallet she gives the guy just enough pity sex to keep him around, but she keeps him on a much shorter leash than she would with an Alpha male….

If married, and past the 10 year mark in California…then she can ask for lifetime Alimony (other states have lifetime alimony as well: such as Florida)….at that point the Beta Male is really jumping through hoops to please his wife…because she can take the guy to the cleaners.
    If there are kids involved: Tax Free Child Support Money with ZERO accountability on how it is spent. In some cases: for particularly wealthy men; the monthly Child Support payments can exceed the Alimony payments.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

There is so much more to this than meets the eye. Its true that almost all women are like this. And really, why not, that is what they are all told is accepted. Furthermore the entire system is hoping that everything a couple has falls apart. When there are any small disagreements, the vultures come in for the kill. Its how it is and it is not going to change.

I may have to give some insight into this, but for now? There is a sad truth in all of this. The better you treat a woman, the more she will yearn for a better life. Sadly, the longest lasting realtions~~~s are just that. S~~~.

Sadly, a woman who is married is the most valuable woman on earth. Why? She is the woman that is STILL MARRIED. And Men want that. Men want to destroy that. And WOmen do this as well. So does just about the entire world. See, anything that has value people want. And they know a woman who is not yet there to following along with the hive mind, will get there one day.

Its a lose lose game. And there is nothing that can be done about it.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

If there are kids involved: Tax Free Child Support Money with ZERO accountability on how it is spent. In some cases: for particularly wealthy men; the monthly Child Support payments can exceed the Alimony payments.

Reality Bytes…. that was a great post, you should copy paste that and start a thread.

You’re f~~~ing right sir, at the beginning, even before a date, it was about MONEY… and at the end, its about MONEY.

Like the first thing a Gash asks you, “so, what do you do?” Women ARE size queens, but not about the size of your dick, its the size of you wallet.

But yeah, they also flash f~~~ total broke-ass morons… the Chads and Tyrones… My cousin is such a Chad. He has two kids (infants) out of wedlock…a s~~~ job stocking shelves and no mode of transportation. Yet he is getting regular pussy. He is getting laid with a hot chick giving him rides in her SUV. She is not the mother of his kids.

Women are a con job. Pussy is a scam. If she isn’t playing you to get in your wallet, she is out there tearing up bedposts…

Honestly, I understand women now for what they are. No resentment from me… Im not mad or sad anymore about it. But the level of ignorance in society and the way that the laws support women’s outright theft and misandry…. f~~~ing hell man… its like a giant cover-up… but all it is is evo-psych… dumb nether apes hunting for ‘portal’ (vagina) from parasitic man-eating sirens…

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

‘Family’ is just a resource, a stepping stone, that’s all.

+6
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

I understand women now for what they are. No resentment from me… Im not mad or sad anymore about it. But the level of ignorance in society and the way that the laws support women’s outright theft and misandry…. f~~~ing hell man… its like a giant cover-up… but all it is is evo-psych… dumb nether apes hunting for ‘portal’ (vagina) from parasitic man-eating sirens…

And this is the key, to get the awareness and to walk away from this and observe from the outside.
    This mere fact puts us ahead of 99.99% of all males. We should be thankful that we’re smart enough to have reached this stage.

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

+4
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

Family is simply a unit dedicated to providing resources for each other. Think whimyn want children because they love them? They KNOW that through early death or divorce, their workhorse will not be there in their old age. They KNOW that the only people that are required to be around her and provide her with status and put up with her behavior are her minor children.

I see this happening with my sister. Everyone is turning their back on her drama fests except her teenage daughter who is still a minor. When my niece moves out, the wheels are going to come off that bus…

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

+2
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

She is telling the truth for once , but ‘Family ‘ is what she deems it to be a man is a sperm provider and a wallet , if no wallet or if she can get a chunk of money and move on she will…

The wallet is a temporary role , until a bigger wallet or ‘Temporary ‘ family member is in that role …

A husband is never really in her family …

+1
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

Reading after you are married 10 years in some US states it’s a life time of support , that’s incredible … utter madness

+2
    Deadhood
    Deadhood
    Participant

Lol, I told my mom I’m never having kids and she called me selfish, I have 3 brothers,and 2 sisters, she’ll get them eventually, then I told her if I have kids I’ll dump them at her doorstep when she’s old, she seems fine with that

+1
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

I feel that women view family just as they view men….as resources for the various things they need to survive throughout their lives. What she cannot obtain from men, she will seek out her immediate family and get what she needs from them. Single mothers are a good example. She will all of a sudden show up at functions or become close with a distant cousin for the sake of getting s~~~ for her kids during the holidays. She’ll need a place to dump her vaginal turds for the night while she’s out prowling for Chad c~~~. The game is the same but the pieces and players are different. it’s all about her ability to obtain as much free s~~~ as possible at the expense of someone else.

So I have this sister-in-law who asked awhile back if I would babysit her dogs while she and my brother go on vacation. I said no multiple times and she wouldn’t take no for an answer! Finally she got the message it’s the same phenomenon at play.

+1
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

So I have this sister-in-law who asked awhile back if I would babysit her dogs while she and my brother go on vacation. I said no multiple times and she wouldn’t take no for an answer! Finally she got the message it’s the same phenomenon at play.

In the wise words of Al Bundy:“Why would I want to understand women? Women understand women, and they hate each other”

I’m surprised they haven’t taken the re-runs of this show off the air yet.

+2
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

She is telling the truth for once , but ‘Family ‘ is what she deems it to be a man is a sperm provider and a wallet , if no wallet or if she can get a chunk of money and move on she will…
    The wallet is a temporary role , until a bigger wallet or ‘Temporary ‘ family member is in that role …
    A husband is never really in her family …

You guys ever notice that married women at work with kids will have pics of their kids but very rarely have a pic of their husband on the desk?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.