The LGBT Community

Topic by Venom

Venom

Home Forums Political Corner The LGBT Community

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by JollyMisanthrope  JollyMisanthrope 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

First off, let me just say, I have nothing against people who are gay, bisexual, or transgendered.
    I also can’t speak for any other MGTOW here, but when I was a mangina, (mainly when I was going through puberty) I did have a lot of confusion about my sexuality and what a man “was supposed to be like” because I was raised mostly by women growing up.

After taking the red pill however, I do know now that I’m a heterosexual man

I also know there are plenty of gay and bisexual MGTOWs out there as well.

However, I can’t stand the LGBT community that are activists. They’re full of s~~~. As far as I can tell, they’re the same as feminists.

The day after gay marriage was legalized in the U.S. however, I was watching a comedy show on either Comedy Central (I can’t remember which show)

That day, I heard from an LGBT activist say that “even though we have gay marriage legalized in the U.S., we still have a very, very, very, long way to go before we have equal rights”

And this was back in my mangina years. After hearing that quote, even back then, I knew he was full of s~~~.

After I took the red pill, I know now he was a professional victim just as the feminists are.

So, what’s your take on this community? Do you view them as professional victims? I know I certainly do.

Also, I think parents who raise their kids as transgendered are abusing their child. Especially if they let their kid get a sex change before the age of 18. Before you’re 25, the mind isn’t developed enough to make serious decisions like that and they could later in life end up regretting it.

+6
    RoyDal
    RoyDal
    Participant

I’m going with professional victim on this one. In the US, professional victims can make a very good living pushing their victim status. Because there is money in it, there is bound to be someone who will get in on it.

Society asks MGTOWs: Why are you not making more tax-slaves?

+2
    Venom
    Venom
    Participant

@roydal

Yep. In my mangina years, I didn’t know why I hated the majority of the LGBT community even though I had no problem with gay people themselves. After taking the red pill, I just knew they were professional victims like Anita Sarkeesian.

I can’t stand people like that.

+2
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

even though we have gay marriage legalized in the U.S., we still have a very, very, very, long way to go before we have equal rights

From what I understand you have the right not to disclose anything about your preferences or personal life to an employer or anyone in power. Also when I last checked there are no sodomy laws in the United States or even in the first world. To top it all off marriage is not a human right its a system of oppression, the would LGBT lose nothing by rejecting it. Simply put that guy is wrong and he has nothing else in his life other than activism. The party is over and that guy need to see it along without the other idiots in the LGBT.

So, what’s your take on this community? Do you view them as professional victims? I know I certainly do.

They sometimes have something of value to say other times they just sound stupid. When they use the term marriage equity they sound stupid. When they talk about abolishing sodomy law it makes sense and sounds intelligent. But above all they are full of s~~~ and in some cases worse than feminsts.

Also, I think parents who raise their kids as transgendered are abusing their child. Especially if they let their kid get a sex change before the age of 18. Before you’re 25, the mind isn’t developed enough to make serious decisions like that and they could later in life end up regretting it.

I find any attempt to modify the human body to try to mitigate some disorder in the human mind to be repugnant. You cannot change your gender no matter what you do, no amount of surgery changes who you are. Personally if I where transplanted into a woman’s body this very instant I would not change a thing about it. The human body is a highly complex biochemical machine and trying to f~~~ with it to make yourself feel better is stupid. Not to mention that it is one massive lie you tell yourself rather than facing reality.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Anonymous

All females do is complain. Gays are feminine in nature.

my take on transgenders
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

+1
    ILiveAgain
    ILiveAgain
    Participant

Margaret Thatcher:

“There is no such thing as community”

British Prime Minister

Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

since when does some clown, unelected by all the gays, lesbians and transgenders, become able to speak on behalf of all the gays, lesbians, and transgenders. politics is all corruption and bulls~~~.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

+2
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

My take is they’re full of s~~~ and dangerous and shouldn’t be allowed to roam the streets amongst our elders and children.
    I don’t hate them, I just pretend they don’t exist.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+1

My take is they’re full of s~~~ and dangerous and shouldn’t be allowed to roam the streets amongst our elders and children.
    I don’t hate them, I just pretend they don’t exist.

Agreed. I believe that if you have a penis, you’re a man. If you have a vagina, you’re a woman. A lot of these transgendered folk are crazy anyway.

I mean, look at this man.

This guy had a wife and SEVEN KIDS, along with a good life overall, and then just decided to be a woman. He left his family and “became a six-year-old again”, “playing with children” and whatnot. It’s crazy, and he needs help with his mental state.

+1

And let’s not forget about that Magikarp/Jinx-looking motherf~~~er that was on here previously. He looks uglier than he was long ago.

FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

I dislike most of the activists agendas, because they want special treatment. And many of them flaunt their sexuality. I don’t want to go into work and hear who you had sex with, whether it was a guy or a girl.

Some of the agenda is just horses~~~; ‘transgendered’ bathrooms? And the reality is, most gay men I’ve known lived a very promiscuous lifestyle and didn’t want to get married, though a few had partners for decades. In that case, they wanted to share insurance & be able to make medical decisions. For the latter, they should just be able to do it with a contract. For the insurance, it should be up to individual employers if the employer wishes to provide insurance for live-in girl/boyfriends, etc, not mandated by the State.

I believe all marriage should be through private contracts that stipulate who settles divorce disputes, gets the children, and which, if either, party gets financially ass-raped in case of likely divorce.

+2

Anonymous

I think I saw this herit in an aquarium! Sucking on the glass!

Venom
    Venom
    Participant

@The Moth Attracted to the Flame

The tranny that left his home and family is a dumbass. Sure, I’d get a divorce, but if I had children, I would stay with them. I also think it’s very selfish of people who get sex changes after they’ve had children.

People like BruceJenner for instance, are retarded f~~~wads.

@frankone

Same. And I also hate the fact that when you don’t want to hear that s~~~ from gay people, “you’re automatically a bigot.”

I also agree that they’re worse than feminists some cases.

Every time I talk with gay people, they’re also feminists and have the same level of “victimhood” as feminists do. They also try to make straight people feel guilty because they some how have “straight privilege.” That gets really old after a while.

@atton

I agree. I don’t mind slight changes though that has nothing to do with surgery. But, people who go overboard with plastic surgery just to make themselves look “better” are morons.

Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

This guy had a wife and SEVEN KIDS, along with a good life overall, and then just decided to be a woman. He left his family and “became a six-year-old again”,

Ha haaa! Crazier than a nut cracker!

And let’s not forget about that Magikarp/Jinx-looking motherf~~~er that was on here previously. He looks uglier than he was long ago.

F~~~ed in the head, the lot of ’em!

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+1

The tranny that left his home and family is a dumbass. Sure, I’d get a divorce, but if I had children, I would stay with them. I also think it’s very selfish of people who get sex changes after they’ve had children.

What I’m mostly bothered with is that this guy had sex seven times (maybe even more) with this woman and now decides to do this. Now he wants to take it up the ass with a dick. It’s so f~~~ing confusing.

Venom
    Venom
    Participant

I have no idea why honestly. For all we know he just might be more feminine and bisexual. But, that guy was crazy.

I also get if you’re confused about your sexuality if you’re going through puberty or before you even hit puberty. But if you’re a grown ass man and starts a family before you even know what your sexuality is,, then you’re just being very selfish if you go through a sex change afterwards and it’s just harming your family more than anything.

JollyMisanthrope
    JollyMisanthrope
    Participant

Pretty much all big non-profit groups that champion these so called victims are in it for the money and power over others.

The Children of Doom... Doom's Children. They told my lord the way to the Mountain of Power. They told him to throw down his sword and return to the Earth... Ha! Time enough for the Earth in the grave.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.