The Myths of Being a Woman Over 40

Topic by Byron

Byron

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Myths of Being a Woman Over 40

This topic contains 19 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by MattNYC  MattNYC 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Byron
    Byron
    Participant

Hey guys, check out this hilarious article:

http://www.nomadicchick.com/myths-of-woman-over-40-traveling/

Filled with timeless classics like:

“I’m writing this post for you. For every woman over 40 who’s sick of the lack of coverage we receive.”

“In women this perfectly natural process [aging] is regarded as a humiliating defeat, while nobody finds anything remarkably unattractive in the equivalent physical changes in men. Men are “allowed” to look older without sexual penalty.”

“Men at about age 50 really don’t know what to do with me, period. They either desire me (because of my youthful appearance) or get all f~~~ed in the head with my independence because inevitably in the recesses of their souls, they are misogynists and can’t handle that I don’t need them.”

Enjoy the comedy

+1
    Etrangere
    Etrangere
    Participant

I’m close to 50 and WNHI as I could do MUCH better. Good luck to life alone stupid c~~~.

+7
    Entropy
    Entropy
    Participant

They either desire me (because of my youthful appearance) or get all f~~~ed in the head with my independence because inevitably in the recesses of their souls, they are misogynists and can’t handle that I don’t need them.”

I’ll be damned, I have a similar problem…

Women either desire me because I’m SO f~~~ing awesome, or they get all f~~~ed up in the head because they can’t stand how f~~~ing unbelievably awesome I really am, and deep down in the recesses of their souls, they are feminists and can’t handle that I don’t need them.

See how bat s~~~ retarded you sound c~~~?

"Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves" -BBR

+6
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

It seems like she’s basically complaining that although she’s living her dream life, there isn’t enough attention focused on her and we’re all assholes for not appreciating her greatness.

Ok. Whatever.

Ok. Then do it.

+4
    MattNYC
    MattNYC
    Participant

A woman’s firsthand account of eating, praying and whoring loving her way through southeast asia.

+9

Anonymous

Women over forty are invisible, sometimes even thought of as disgusting.

I totally agree with that statement. She even knows what Tinder is and listens to music meant for teens. I suggest she get tested for STDs on a regular basis. It sounds like somebody got her feelings hurt being kicked off the c~~~ carousel.

Modern women of all ages are disgusting. Their behavior is disgusting. The way they neglect their health is disgusting. Their materialism is disgusting. They way they desecrate their bodies with tattoos and odd piercings is disgusting. I could go on and on and on.

My sincerest apologies to the seven Unicorns that inhabit the entire planet.

+3
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

Hilarious- thanks for posting.

Female- “Now that I’m 65, I’m sexier than ever. Men don’t know how to handle me because of my sexuality and it drives them crazy. They are all misogynists. Look at me. Look at me.

Damn these women are arrogant.

I don’t really care, but it is funny to watch.

+7

Anonymous

“Men at about age 50 really don’t know what to do with me, period. They either desire me (because of my youthful appearance) or get all f~~~ed in the head with my independence because inevitably in the recesses of their souls, they are misogynists and can’t handle that I don’t need them.”

an orgy of self indulgence, and a bucket load of projection.

+1
    Madman
    Madman
    Participant

Years ago this chick I worked with invited me to go to Mexico with her and her friends and her boyfriend wasnt going.. Looking back on things I am sure she wanted to bang, but I had zero attraction for her and was sort of oblivious to it. I was already a little bit red pill as well but not totally.

She told me her group of women travel buddies were all going. She said they were all in their 20s and cute. It wasnt until we landed that I learned it was all lies. Her travel buddies were all older than her by alot. They were in their 40s and one of them maybe 50s.

Hanging out with them was sort of fun and the old ladies really liked to get drunk. The oldest lady kept making me do shots from between her nasty t~~~ and I got bored of it real fast and started ditching them when possible.

Then I met this slutty American girl that was staying at the same resort as me. She was a little over weight but not bad and she had big old mellons and was near my age. She hung all over me the whole trip and she wanted to go with my group everywhere. I didnt like it at first but when I realized how irritated she made the older women I invited her to everything.

Anyways 40 year olds like to travel, get wasted, and try to bang younger dudes. Women are just as bad of sex tourists as men as well, they go to Jamaica and pay thugs to bang them. I read an article a while back about some english woman who did that, went back to london and gave her husband HIV.

+1
    Mango Ingaway
    Mango Ingaway
    Participant

“In women this perfectly natural process [aging] is regarded as a humiliating defeat, while nobody finds anything remarkably unattractive in the equivalent physical changes in men. Men are “allowed” to look older without sexual penalty.”

Well, maybe it’s because men work hard and base their success on their brains andtheir hands rather than their looks.

If you base everything on your appearance, then don’t complain that no one gives a f~~~ about you when you get old and ugly, lmao

It is a common failing of childhood to think that if one makes a hero out of a demon the demon will be satisfied.

+3
    Ascended
    Ascended
    Participant

Good for her.
    No hate, no f~~~s given.

Women either desire me because I’m SO f~~~ing awesome, or they get all f~~~ed up in the head because they can’t stand how f~~~ing unbelievably awesome I really am, and deep down in the recesses of their souls, they are feminists and can’t handle that I don’t need them.

This ^

"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it. But it is our ability to choose – whatever you think is true – that makes us human. There is no book or teacher to give you the answers, to show you the path. Choose your own way! Do not follow me, or anyone else."

+4
    TG
    TG
    Participant

“They either desire me (because of my youthful appearance) or get all f~~~ed in the head with my independence because inevitably in the recesses of their souls, they are misogynists and can’t handle that I don’t need them.”

If you don’t need them, then why are digging into the recesses of their souls? That’s a pretty deep dig.

Let me save you some hard work because it isn’t that deep. You see, your friends all treated him like s~~~ and f~~~ed him over numerous times and now he has learned the hard way that the juice isn’t worth the squeeze. This guy isn’t thinking about you for 2 minutes Judy. He’s working, working out, enjoying his hobbies, or hanging out with his other single friends. He gives exactly zero f~~~s about you.

Or, his name is Chad, and you just got pumped and dumped.

I had to think about this for a minute. What makes what we say any different? Don’t we come on here and p~~~ and moan about women? Then it hit me. She is trying figure out what is wrong with us because we don’t want her. We are trying to show men what is wrong with her and why we don’t want her.

Both looking at the same problem, just observing it from a different angle. Bottom line, we don’t want her………..

Order the good wine

+3
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

I can’t fault her for trying to find an upside in being post wall. Since nobody wanted her here, she took herself half way around the World.

Her comment regarding being more sexually adventurous reminded me of an old joke.

“Why do fat girls give the best blow jobs? They have to.”

They aren’t more adventurous because they want to be, it’s because agreeing to anything goes is the only way she’ll get any.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+1
    Jackinov
    Jackinov
    Participant

“I’m a women in her forties, who dresses like she’s 30, listens to music created by 22 year olds, remembers the eighties but knows what Tinder is, and probably has the wisdom level of an 85 year old grandmother. THAT cannot be categorized, called gross, or deemed wrong. In the end, I’m JUST me. At least that’s how I feel 100% of the time.”

She just doesn’t run out of self-praise, does she? Of course not.

are you a chia pet in man drag

Well that wasn’t half satisfying to read 🙂

I’m actually really excited to grow older. I’ll be at my peak and all these girls around me will have their ‘oh s~~~’ moments.

"You can suffer from a life experience, or you can learn, move on and thrive."
    +2
    Rhett
    Rhett
    Participant

Cat laughing

Single guys come home, look at what’s in the fridge, and go to bed. Married guys come home, look at what’s in bed, and go to the fridge.......But the best representative of MGTOW is…………… an empty chair,.

+1

So you mean to tell me women are still in denial over 40? What a f~~~ up life to have when you cant grasp reality….I guess let the hamsterwheel spin..

Never lose sight of what brought you here.

+3
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Well that wasn’t half satisfying to read 🙂

I’m actually really excited to grow older. I’ll be at my peak and all these girls around me will have their ‘oh s~~~’ moments.

I’m just coming into my peak years now…and let me tell you, its amazing. Most people don’t believe me when I tell them my age, they think I’m younger, I’m fit, I’m active, I have a good job, own my own place and have a nice car, and I have zero f~~~ing baggage…no kids, no debt, no drama!

Women are all hitting that age where their looks are noticeably starting to fade and funny enough now they feel like settling down lol. Too bad for them a lot of them are seriously f~~~ed in the head from riding the carousel for the last 10-15 years, its like each new c~~~ they take strips a piece of their soul, most have s~~~ty jobs, are swimming in debt, and in general are financial train wrecks, a good portion have the worst kind of kids you’d ever want a girlfriend to have…any that aren’t yours, you know a good portion of those kids were an attempt to trap a guy…so they wouldn’t hesitate to try again, a lot have already divorce raped one guy…so again they wouldn’t hesitate to try again, and even the one you stumble upon occasionally that has taken care of herself and somewhat has her act together often has an extreme case of baby rabies so unless you want to get married and have kids like yesterday, just stay clear of them.

Let me tell you sir…its fantastic. I used to tell people I wish I could just turn 21 and never age another day, but now I’m early 30s its gotten so much better, and its looking like its going to continue to improve for quite some time.. If you take care of yourself you are still plenty fit and healthy to do whatever the f~~~ you want, you’ll have a s~~~load more money than you did at 21 so you can buy a sweet car, have a nice place of residence, and take all kinds of vacations if you want, and best of all you’ll hit a point in life where you simply stop caring about the expectations of society, you’ll lose the urge to have the traditional married lifestyle when you realize what a s~~~ty deal marriage to a modern feminist is, and you’ll not give a damn about the demands of women as you realize they can’t even meet their own standards.

+2
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

Egad …what a DOG on so many different levels.
    She couldn’t pay me to go out with her.

+1
    MattNYC
    MattNYC
    Participant

So you mean to tell me women are still in denial over 40? What a f~~~ up life to have when you cant grasp reality….I guess let the hamsterwheel spin..

Hook that hamster wheel up to a generator & all of our energy needs are taken care of. How’s that for green (with envy) energy?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.