The only safe modern vaginas for a man to consider eating or having in the house

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central The only safe modern vaginas for a man to consider eating or having in the house

This topic contains 15 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Secret Agent MGTOW  Secret Agent MGTOW 3 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +6

Debra Messing Shares Photo Of Vagina Cupcakes For International Women’s Day, Forced To Apologize To Transgender Women

vag cupcakes

Shes a rabid libtard, but the truth is these would be the safest “vaginas” for any man anywhere to be around in todays world.

The greatest thing is that the fake tranny “women” got all p~~~y and offended at her because, libtards gonna libtard.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Those same people that hitched about her post will be the last to flip on the grannies for winning every women’s sport in a couple of years. They’re the nuttiest nutters in the asylum of the left.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+6
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

Jeez. Gross bloody lookin’ things. Both the cakes and the body part they were inspired by.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

“As a result, Messing faced heavy backlash on social media because she didn’t include transgender women without a vagina in her tribute to women.”

I am thinking that in order to be fair that the same bakery which decorated these wonderful cupcakes into vaginas that they should also be crafting some jelly sticks with accompanying munchkins into transgender pre-op penises and b~~~~, and that way it’s truly inclusive, but then again since they have only made pink vagina hats in the past to wear to their lil parades and marches won’t they also need to craft some additional “variations” for that as well ??? LOL LOL LOL

LET THEM EAT CAKE!!! OR CUPCAKES OR JELLY STICKS OR WHATEVER!!!!!

Stupid S~~~ These Matrix Dwellers WASTE THEIR TIME ON……

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+4

Well, this is the thing lately, they are all getting more irate at everyone, becoming implacable, even to their other “friendlies”.

Messing tried virtue signalling here thinking she’d get a bunch of easy, free claps and high fives for being so enlightened and witty and progressive.

It backfires on her because nowadays libtards cannot be libtard enough for the entire universe of libtards. None of them can’t help but offend someone somewhere for doing something or not doing something. Or not doing it “right”.

Alyssa Milano, her latest idiotic tweets, same thing. Thought she was being brilliant, thought she’d get a bunch of cheap, easy kudos. Backfired.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Gentleman, we can now officially add another thing women are better at than men.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

#LibtardFreakshow

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+6
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

Sooner or later they are going to have to finally admit that bitches are crazy and tell them to sit their collective asses down. I hope it’s sooner rather than later.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+3
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

That looks like a plate of terminal indigestion.

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

+4
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

Holy Jebbus! Glad to glance at this weirdass news, wince/smile, and move on.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+3
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

Hehe… Reminds me of that story about how “pre-op” transgender “woMEN” that claim to be lesbian cry fowl & discrimination when LEBIANS wont date them because they’re still an intact man.

The lunacy runs deep in women of all sorts and those who want to be them…

#PASSTHEPOPCORN
    #ICETHEMOUT
    #MANOUT
    #HIDEYOURWEALTH
    #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

+4
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Diabetes.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+4
    End
    End
    Participant

I find it hilariously poetic that 1/2 of the cupcakes pictured seem to have an infection/ vaginal discharge. I guess since 95% of all women today have some form of STD that its only fitting that they would make cupcakes in their own likeness…..LOL.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

You know we are in troubled times when a woman signals her virtue by making an edible model of a c~~~.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Who is objectifying who now?

+2

You know we are in troubled times when a woman signals her virtue by making an edible model of a c~~~.

Notice these libtard feminists who say men shouldnt objectify women, themselves objectify women.

Vagina cupcakes.

Vagina monologes. Also now catching tranny flack like Messing.

Pussy hats.

Reindeer t~~~. where they expose their t~~~ and put reindeer noses and googly eyes and antlers on there.

Femen, exposing themselves.

PETA, exploiting the naked female form for their own ends.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.