The pedestal

Topic by Bachelorlifestyle

Bachelorlifestyle

Home Forums MGTOW Central The pedestal

This topic contains 15 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by TaxGuy  TaxGuy 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Bachelorlifestyle
    Bachelorlifestyle
    Participant

Mounting my ex on that pedestal was the worst damn thing I could’ve ever done in my entire life. Never thought I’d get kicked in the f~~~ing face while gazing at her and believing in the L word. Wish there was a Mgtow class I had to pass before I could graduate school s~~~ be wayyyy different. Oh well at least I can say I didn’t procreate with the c~~~ and make it even worse

Me first

+7
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Damn right, divorce with children is a different ballgame that men lose.

+1

Anyone else getting swears partially marked out? I am logged in and they are stil not showing fully. And the system logged me out so i am also logged inmsince the recent updates.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    Bachelorlifestyle
    Bachelorlifestyle
    Participant

Anyone else getting swears partially marked out? I am logged in and they are stil not showing fully. And the system logged me out so i am also logged inmsince the recent updates.

yes I just started noticing that

Me first

+1
    Bachelorlifestyle
    Bachelorlifestyle
    Participant

Damn right, divorce with children is a different ballgame that men lose.

had all attentions of winning I’m sure of that but societies laws came through and cheated

Me first

+4
    End
    End
    Participant

believing in the L word.

This is where you went awry. No one can love anyone. Most people make the same mistake. The experience is just primary function in agreement, there is no love.

+6
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

I am becoming convinced that the problem with the pedestal is listening to women.
    Women’s strength is emotional manipulations. They create an image in the mind of others, a fake image of themselves and a fake image of us.

It is easy for them! They paint themselves as these perfect beings and plant seeds of self-doubt in our minds. The objective is to paint themselves as a prize, and men as the beggars. When reality is the other way around.

The tales of mythical sirens resemble this, men listening to their singing would forget everything and become inevitably attracted to them.

Greetings, programs!

+3
    Crane Commander
    Crane Commander
    Participant

Ya, I’m getting partially marked out too on the grammar issues. Anyway, that’s the same mistake I made in my 20’s. Had the world promised to me and then….
    I spent too much time demoralized and ruined. Never again. Done.

Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Ya, I’m getting partially marked out too on the grammar issues. Anyway, that’s the same mistake I made in my 20’s. Had the world promised to me and then….I spent too much time demoralized and ruined. Never again. Done.

We all been there, but we got out and we aint GOING BACK.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Never thought I’d get kicked in the f~~~ing face while gazing at her and believing in the L word

NONE of us ever did, but at least WE HAVE LEARNED.

If you were still BLUE, you would be repeating the same damn cycle for the rest of your waking days.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

Never thought I’d get kicked in the f~~~ing face while gazing at her and believing in the L word

If you were still BLUE, you would be repeating the same damn cycle for the rest of your waking days.

Very true as many are , when you see it unfold it’s like a poor B movie where you know the end , why don’t the guys learn ???

+2
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

When you put someone on a pedestal they can only look down on you. If you put a woman on a pedestal and treat her like a princess then you are being a doormat. If you let someone treat you like a doormat then eventually they are going to wipe their feet on you. In my experience of being married, the more you do for a woman and the easier you make her life the more she disrespects you for it.

All of those men who get divorce raped by women, do you think they were losers who drank and gambled and beat their wives? No, I would suspect that the majority of these men went out to the plantation every day, worked hard and let their wives stay at home all day and spend money shopping for crap they don’t need. Women love drama and excitement, it is what they live for so giving them an easy, boring life in the suburbs is the worst possible kimd of punishment in their minds.

So they think they are unhappy, and as we know the cure for womens unhappiness is a ride on carousel while convincing all their friends that their current husband is a loser. The only loser thing he did was to be blue pill and treat her too well.

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Yes, and the irritating popup too.

Whoever did that has their cranial cavity filled with manure.

Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

When you put someone on a pedestal they can only look down on you. If you put a woman on a pedestal and treat her like a princess then you are being a doormat. If you let someone treat you like a doormat then eventually they are going to wipe their feet on you. In my experience of being married, the more you do for a woman and the easier you make her life the more she disrespects you for it.
    All of those men who get divorce raped by women, do you think they were losers who drank and gambled and beat their wives? No, I would suspect that the majority of these men went out to the plantation every day, worked hard and let their wives stay at home all day and spend money shopping for crap they don’t need. Women love drama and excitement, it is what they live for so giving them an easy, boring life in the suburbs is the worst possible kimd of punishment in their minds.
    So they think they are unhappy, and as we know the cure for womens unhappiness is a ride on carousel while convincing all their friends that their current husband is a loser. The only loser thing he did was to be blue pill and treat her too well.

So, you’ve met my ex. That could have been my intro.

We all get what we tolerate

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.