The Power of Perseverance

Topic by The Black Scorpion

The Black Scorpion

Home Forums Philosophy The Power of Perseverance

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +5
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

The Power of Perseverance

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+4

Anonymous

If one needs to go to a self-help guru to practice Perseverance there’s something wrong beyond not being perseverant.

Self-help… I persevere in believing that’s bullsh!t.
    If you can’t help yourself into anything then you’re beyond help.

Why is there a hoe with a sword on that picture? Is she looking to teach a lesson to some ‘toxic’ man? If she cuts his head off do you think she’d go to prison or does she have to cut his head 28 times?

+6
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Thanks Black Scorpion, some helpful perspective to stay motivated and persevere, whether it’s for a specific problem or just to get through another day in Clown World. This year, I know of a few things I’m going to have to dig deep and persevere to get through.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+4

Anonymous

This is my motivational speaker.

+4
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

I think a lot of guys find this site after a hard red pill awakening and can use a helping hand to get through. If persevering comes that easily for you Untamed, that is something to be thankful for. But I don’t see it’s that way for everyone.

Also glad your video is a source of motivation for you, maybe someone else will like it as much.

Here’s one I recently watched and thought of passing on. To summarize: Men, as bad as it may seem now, don’t give up. Bad times are temporary — and you will get through. Here’s how you can begin to turn things around.

I can vouch this is how I got through the tough time of my own divorce.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Why is there a hoe with a sword on that picture?

In the UK, there’s a TV advert currently running which features two knights an armour fighting. Eventually they pause and one removes their helmet to reveal .. the ’empowered female warrior’.

They never miss an opportunity to push gynoprop.

+2

Anonymous

I think a lot of guys find this site after a hard red pill awakening and can use a helping hand to get through. If persevering comes that easily for you Untamed, that is something to be thankful for. But I don’t see it’s that way for everyone.

You’re right, Handsome Vic. I shouldn’t denigrate the guys who need a little encouragement to keep going in their lives after getting the shaft from people they trusted and who they thought loved them.
    I of all people should know better.
    I got so comfortable on my ROCK and have a tendency to forget how hard it was for me to get there… I didn’t get there on my own either, just not with the help of anything or anyone on this earth.
    I guess I’ve stopped trusting altogether, even people who want to help. I just threw everyone out my life and into the dustbin of f○ck-em-all.
    Thanks for reminding me that no one is an island, even if I was forced to be one.

+2

Anonymous

Why is there a hoe with a sword on that picture?

In the UK, there’s a TV advert currently running which features two knights an armour fighting. Eventually they pause and one removes their helmet to reveal .. the ’empowered female warrior’.
    They never miss an opportunity to push gynoprop.

How disgusting. Keeps reminding me why I don’t watch TV.
    Just the thought of a b!tch pretending to be tough in a médiéval armor makes me want to puke.
    Maybe we should go back to duels in full armor and take on these pretentious hoes with bastard swords, then we’d see if they’re as “strong” as they delude themselves to be.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.