The Red Pill Documentary On Oscars List

Topic by Oz-Bloke

Oz-Bloke

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Red Pill Documentary On Oscars List

This topic contains 34 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Skeptisk  Skeptisk 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +20
    Oz-Bloke
    Oz-Bloke
    Participant

How foolish do Australia, feminists, the gynocracy, journalist Jessica Rowe, petitioner Susie Smith and the Kino Palace Cinemas in Melbourne look now that The Red Pill documentary is in the running for an Oscar –

Oscars Feature Documentary Submissions Unveiled

Yet there are still thought-police like mainstream journalist Jessica Rowewho want to ban the film about mens’ rights –

You’d think a journalist would support hearing all voices, male and female. This clip speaks volumes about the feminist propaganda that oozes from our mainstream media.

Marriage is grand. Divorce is 500 grand!

+16
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Just EXCELLENT.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +9

Anonymous

Just EXCELLENT

YES INDEED! Great news. May this doco go down in history!!
    Even though the info will be too hard to deal with and everything may stay the same for another decade or two.

+5

Anonymous

Joe continues to reveal himself as a fucking ludicrous arsehole.

+9
    Machiavelli
    Machiavelli
    Participant

I saw that one coming, because the director said they got enough funding that the film would have to go in front of review panels.

I just hope it wakes up as many men as possible to go their own way. If it wins an Oscar it will save more men’s lives

Prescribing rebellion against "the Patriarchy" as a cure for feminist neurosis is akin to prescribing whiskey in increasing volume as a cure for the alcoholic.

+8
    Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

people calling for banning anything don’t seem to understand the most important question. Who decides what is appropriate and not? What gives them the right to filter what i see or hear? Had men in the first and second wave feminist era had the same attitude, we wouldn’t be having this issue at all right now. Feminists were never banned from speaking or protesting or voicing their opinion.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

+4

Anonymous

It might inspire more aspiring film makers to illuminate this issue as it does have a certain taboo as fucked as that is.

+7
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

YES. If this movie gets an Oscar, it will be the finest revenge. If it gets a physical copy, it will be in my collection.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+7
    Nerevar
    Nerevar
    Participant

I can already see the wives forbidding their husbands to see that movie. Or pretending they don’t care that he goes to watch it, then jump on his best friend’s cock because he’s such an asshole for wanting to see it.

"One of the best things internet exposed is just how insane women are." - Freeman_K

+11
    Foghornleghorn
    foghornleghorn
    Participant

So that’s the litmus test now – it offends and intimidates people it should be banned. Great job fucking twat.

+8
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

We might as well ban every fucking thing on this planet if it starts offending people.

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. -- Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

+6
    Argon
    Argon
    Participant

I am all for equality here. Turn around and ban the big mouth man hating feministas.

+7
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

can already see the wives forbidding their husbands to see that movie. Or pretending they don’t care that he goes to watch it, then jump on his best friend’s cock because he’s such an asshole for wanting to see it.

Right. Even though they strapped on their nicest thongs to go with their girlfriends to see the empowering Sluts in the City movie.

More hypocrisy. Why? Vagina.

+6
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

The best thing to happen would be if the feminists would attack, call in a bomb threat, start a scream fight, protest.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+6
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Free speech only matters when you disagree with what someone is saying.

“FREEDOM OF SPEECH
    While lovers of liberty in all lands have urged the necessity of freedom of speech, none put the case more pointedly than Voltaire when he said: “I wholly disapprove of what you say—and will defend to the death your right to say it.””

That’s freedom of speech……… We are back to book burning and witch hunting days.

We all get what we tolerate

+7
    Fermat
    Fermat
    Participant

I can already see the wives forbidding their husbands to see that movie.

Or worse the church saying that if husbands truly loved their wives, they would not see that movie.

I have discovered a truly remarkable list of reasons why women are not necessary for a happy life, but alas this margin is too small to contain it.

+6
    Math
    Math
    Participant

Hope that it wins that Oscar, MGTOW will rise more and more.

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.

+8
    Back in Black
    Back in Black
    Participant

Anyone else think it’s strange that a panel of people are discussing whether or not a movie should be banned, yet none of them have apparently even seen it?

That short haired blond dyke kept making faces and for some reason it just infuriated me. Whatacunt.

"Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.” Quote from Arthur Shopenhauer, 17th century philosopher

+6
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Anyone else think it’s strange that a panel of people are discussing whether or not a movie should be banned, yet none of them have apparently even seen it?

Real pros at work here. LOL

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+7
    Zuberi Tau
    Zuberi Tau
    Participant

And the best part is that we didn’t have to lift a finger.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT