The Sharks are already circling

Topic by CombatRoll

CombatRoll

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce The Sharks are already circling

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Atton  Atton 3 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +11
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

Yesterday a girl I went to high school with and I see fairly often said she was just going to be blunt and ask me.

She said she never sees my wife with me and that she remembers a year ago asking me if everything was OK- and I told her no, I wanted out and was working to that end. Probably I could have kept my mouth shut, but she doesn’t know or ever see my wife (maybe seen her once) – and isn’t in our circle of friends so WTF. I just said it.

I’d noticed she often makes anti marriage comments here and there that go unnoticed by others nearby, but I picked up on them. She was married for 18 years, no kids.

She has seemed especially attentive when I do bump into her, always touching my arm, etc.

I answered her yesterday saying that yes I was still working to get out.

She said, OK – “I just wanted to know if I needed to be looking for someone for you.” WTF. I said – OH no. I don’t need that.

+8
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

That was her way of feelin you out for HERSELF.

She’s just gettin started, she seems like the patient type, and she’ll continue her “attack” as time goes on.

+7
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Run, do not walk to the nearest exit! The only way you want to see her is in a rear-view mirror.

+4
    Point Of No Return
    Point Of No Return
    Participant

Weemins that have decided to calibrate their imminent-end-to-marriage detection system are usually pretty good at detecting guys in such a situation from any vantage point. She gave it a shot.
    Translation of what she said: You can’t escape without our help.

The art of ignoring women starts with not giving them explanations for your actions.

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Hey combat roll, my I suggest you try an immelman maneuver?

BODY CAM A man's best eye witness in a world teaming with pathological liars.

+8
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

Yeah… .she senses blood in the water… she’s circling…

She blabbed about a friend that was living in a crappy apartment b/c he was taken to the cleaners and it wasn’t fair… – but I wonder what kind of number she did on her Ex….

+7
    Hitman
    hitman
    Participant

they size men up like that.
    AWALT gold diggers..
    even for a small sum of money to tide them over,
    until they get a bigger wallet to rape.

+3
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

You ever wonder why your parents could always tell when you were lying? Because you sucked at it. Same with women asking about your situation. The BEST she could come up with was so she could start looking for you? Nice try Judy.

Did she have “the look” in her eyes? The one you might have if you were stuck in a desert for a week and suddenly came across an oasis? That’s a pretty dead giveaway too. I’ve seen it a couple of times. It’s creepy. Once at the mall when I was with my daughters. They even commented on it too after we were gone.

We all get what we tolerate

+3
    53ClicksUp
    53ClicksUp
    Participant

Actually, at a near 45 degree angle of attack while inverted, it more closely resembles entry for a “Reverse Half-Cuban”.

Could also be at the apex of an “Inside Loop” or perhaps just prior to stall and entry into an “Inverted Spin” (if the pilot kicked the rudder hard over at stall break).

In any event, catastrophic airframe failure is certainly imminent in that particular aircraft with the g-loading that will be encountered during pull out at the bottom of the maneuver on recovery. The only chance of survival would be to roll right side up and level off on the horizon.

I happen to have a collection of aerobatic trophies sitting in a cardboard box which I think is somewhere in the attic as I recall. The ex made me quit flying acro when my son was born.

+1
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

She blabbed about a friend that was living in a crappy apartment b/c he was taken to the cleaners and it wasn’t fair… – but I wonder what kind of number she did on her Ex….

I have yet to meet a divorced woman who got a settlement she “felt” she deserved.
    It’s their “victim” mentality.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+4
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Oh how it warms my heart to hear about post-wall c~~~s learning the truth–they’ve been kicked off the c~~~ carousel, they have a dead end job, men are totally uninterested, they are invisible and their future is a tiny apartment/trailer where they will wither away alone except for their cat. HA HA HA!

+1
    MathematicalxGod
    MathematicalxGod
    Participant

So, the thought of you being single, and enjoying your life is unimaginable to her. That’s why she said she’ll look for another c~~~, to ruin your life furthermore.

She never stated, that you need a break from c~~~s like herself.

AWALT!!

~Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another~ H.L.Mencken~

+1
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

So, the thought of you being single, and enjoying your life is unimaginable to her. That’s why she said she’ll look for another c~~~, to ruin your life furthermore.

She never stated, that you need a break from c~~~s like herself.

AWALT!!

They absolutely cannot stand it! It is hard wired into their minds to bound a guy up – disallowing him to live freely and be happy is genetically encoded into them.

+1
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Next time you run into her you could go on about the flirty 21 year old barista that goes to the local college, or the younger girl at the FedEx store that bats her eyes at you.

Let her know you’ll be just fine without her help, even if she was too dumb to admit she was offering herself.

If you’re the same age you’re topping out and she’s the burnt s~~~ at the bottom of the coffee pot.

I don’t drink the dregs, I make a new pot.

Nothing is enough for a married man to walk away with, because no man who has reclaimed himself can actually be reduced to zero. Desert bound in 2017.

+2
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Probably I could have kept my mouth shut,

Gee, you think?

It’s very clear that your penis is still doing most of your thinking.

Not only are you still f~~~ing the woman you’re in the process of divorcing while also being “surprised” that she’s dragging her heels over the paperwork, now you’re flirting with another middle-aged woman who knows the both of you and telling her all about your divorce plans.

You can’t quite grasp the concept of cause and effect, can you?

Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+4
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

Let her know your looking for a good woman to support you while you pursue your lifes passion for making lawn art. She will stop circling.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

+2
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

Let her know your looking for a good woman to support you while you pursue your lifes passion for making lawn art. She will stop circling.

In lieu of my prior recommendation, this is perfect. No bitch you went to school with gets the D unless she pays for EVERYTHING. She can pay to ride, or you can get just enjoy being free.

Nothing is enough for a married man to walk away with, because no man who has reclaimed himself can actually be reduced to zero. Desert bound in 2017.

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

She blabbed about a friend that was living in a crappy apartment b/c he was taken to the cleaners

And she somehow thinks that’s supposed to entice you?

You’re supposed to be interested in this woman because she wants a white knight to rescue her.

As if any more proof were needed that women only think about what they, themselves want. They can’t even conceive that other people, especially men, might have wants of their own.

+2
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

She blabbed about a friend that was living in a crappy apartment b/c he was taken to the cleaners

And she somehow thinks that’s supposed to entice you?

They can’t even conceive that other people, especially men, might have wants of their own.

Yeah – I’m sure I had a puzzled look, like – “Why are you telling me about a guy that had his wallet jerked out of his asshole and is living in a crappy apartment with a hotplate?

Their minds are so polluted that they can’t even fathom a man’s needs or wishes!

I wish you cold have heard her tone and unabashed forwardness. It was down right comical.

Atton
    Atton
    Participant

She sounds like danger.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT