The solution is to always cause more problems.

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums Philosophy The solution is to always cause more problems.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Faust For Science  Faust For Science 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I would like to ask you if you have the same thoughts? I’m going to Faust this the best that I can.

Lets say I want to fix the problem of the light bulb. If I make one, I have to make another for the oven. One for the Car. And one for the street light.

I started out with one. Now I have 3 of them.

So why can’t this be done with people? What stops people from doing the same thing?

I know this is an open ended question. But if you nail it down to one problem, and solve that problem. Then why is it that we always make another one, and leave the light bulb for the street light burnt out?

I’m starting to see that if there was an answer to the meaning of life, maybe it is simply to create. Not solve problems.
    But create them. As long as their are problems, there can be solutions.

As long as there are no true absolute solutions, then we simply go on forever.

Could that be the point to life? It sure seems to be so on a genetic DNA level of all living things. In fact, it seems that when things reach their epitome of existence, they simply no longer evolve. Even staying the same for hundreds of thousands of years or more.

I have to wonder if Humans have reached their pinnacle from a Biological stance. And now the only other option is to engineer a solution that leapfrogs Darwin’s theory on evolution. And in place of that, pushes an artificial brought forth due to mental acuity of the minds of mankind.

Each time I think about what has changed from one century to another, its just the same old s~~~, day in and day out from a behavioral aspect. We solve one problem by making another. That solution is a new problem. And so on and so on.

Do you think as well as I do that if we did in fact find a solution to something say Energy. How would we then overcome that sort of dead end point? Is there a possibility that once we reach a final solution to any one problem, the idea is to make one in order to counteract it? Kind of like a Ying and yang?

The reason why this perplexes me is that if in fact we solve something like energy, what will come along to take its place?
    It just seems odd that with solutions in place, we must then run away from them to cause more havoc. Almost like its a Human condition to do so?

What do you think?

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+6
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

This is somewhat off the subject but the same idea. Roughly 99% of the laws created are rarely used or enforced. UNTIL THEY CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU and cause you problems. Roughly 99% of the time your credit score doesn’t mean a damn thing. UNTIL IT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU and cause you problems. You get the picture.

Basically many things in general are put in place to cause the average person problems. Most systems that are designed to cause problems are aimed at men. We all know about divorce, family court, child support, alimony, etc.
    As we know many systems are designed to destroy men. Easy to see. Easy to prove. As a method of survival you have to learn how to avoid the many systems that are obviously designed to destroy men. When enough men learn those things civilization will immediately collapse. I just hope I live long enough to see it.
    WATCH THE FV(KKEER BURN TO THE GROUND.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

This is somewhat off the subject but the same idea.

No sir, you are spot on like a marksman to his target.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I’m going to Faust this the best that I can.

I am not sure how to take that comment.

Still, when seeking a solution for solving a problem, the motives for solving the problem can be just as important as the solution used on the problem.

As for humanity. Humanity has not reached its full potential. What we currently have is the few wealthy at the top, whom hide behind the shadows, corrupting the majority, whom are shortsighted, to stop the intelligent men from being able to work towards their potential in a society that is brainwashed to hate them and blame them for all the problems in the world.

MGTOW and minimalism are responses to this bigotry.

Mainly, the intelligent men are going about their day making enough money they can to take care of themselves, but they do as little to contribute to the system that oppresses them.

We are already see the effects. Each passing day the wealthy that have used debt to control the world is getting worried because the men they planned to exploit to pay off the debts which were mostly created by women are leaving the plantation.

Also, the intelligent men are having little to do with women. The 80/20 rule (80% of the women are going for 20% of the men) is really starting a negative impact on STD rates for women. Even the CDC will admit that at least 70% of women have some form of STD. Society cannot continue with those type of STD population rates.

As such, for a number of reasons the population replacement rate is dropping.

While the end goal of the wealthy is population replacement, their plan was to be more gradual. Instead, we have a population collapse in a few generations. To add to this, many women have now whored themselves to the point they are single and childless during their fertility windows. Society is looking at a top heavy situation of the majority of women being single and childless in their forties, when they can no longer have children. This is when the cracks of the collapse really start to show.

The suicide rate is climbing for men of younger generations whom have been exploited and blamed for everything. A boomer born in the 1950’s has a higher chance of living to 2030 than a man born in the 1980’s.

The men whom the wealthy plan to be their debt slaves for exploitation are dropping out. Either by ghosting, or suicide. (I suggest ghosting. It is more fun to watch the collapse.)

At the same time, there immigrants coming into the western society are not there to pay the debts controlled by the wealthy, but to benefit from the system. There is quickly becoming no one to continue to debt slavery.

The collapse has already started a few years ago.

As for the intelligent men, they see their actions of not contributing to society as allowing nature to take its course, having society collapse and hoping that the aftermath will offer them the potential of having an actual future.

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

A controlled demolition rather than a collapse.

Or at least that’s the plan. But it seems to be running away at the moment. You can see signs of panic at the top.

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

A controlled demolition rather than a collapse.

Exactly. But, those that do controlled demolitions will tell you that a “controlled” series of blasts can easily get out of control. That is what has happened. The wealthy wanted a controlled burn of a forest fire and now they have a raging fire storm that is out of control.

Or at least that’s the plan. But it seems to be running away at the moment. You can see signs of panic at the top.

Exactly. It is all unraveling.

My suggestion, if you live in a large city, move to a small town/rural area as soon as possible.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

You carve words like BMW M3 carves canyons. Some people are just BETTER at getting to the meat and potatoes of something then others.

I assure you, its a compliment of utmost respect. 🙂

+2
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

You carve words like BMW M3 carves canyons. Some people are just BETTER at getting to the meat and potatoes of something then others.
    I assure you, its a compliment of utmost respect. 🙂

Thank you very much.

You are good at explaining yourself, as well.

+3
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

It’s math.

Everything that solves the health problem harms the population problem. So yes, it is Ying and Yang.

It only take a few people (And I mean, literally, a few) throughout history to solve breakthrough problems that lengthen life-spans and makes for better infant mortality.

If all the problems were solved, and people married, lived happily ever after, and procreated like Mormans, then the population would increase to the point where there was one person for every square meter on the planet. You wouldn’t be able to stretch your arms out without bumping into eight other people

That would cause problems.

Have you noticed people bumping into you more often than 20 years ago? I sure have.

The movie Elysium explored this problem and paints a picture of such a world, quite well. The population is so huge, the elites build an ecosystem in space and live there, orbiting Earth.

The movie Idiocracy explored this as well, which is pretty much where we are, as you can see by watching daytime television or just leaving your house and trying to carry on a conversation with someone.

Here’s the math:

Population structure is a binary tree, with the people on the bottom being the stupidist and sickest. But a full binary tree is structured such that the bottom row of the tree is always one more than half the rest of the tree!

That means that, it is a mathematical proof that more than half your society will be the dumbest of the dumb. But remember, in the previous generation, half of THAT society was completely stupid as well. So the stupidity just keeps racking up.

Understanding that will help make sense of why we are suddenly surrounded by utter stupidity everywhere around us. Populations double every two generations. White population may be declining in the US, but the overall population is doubling every 50 years.

Since everything with a pulse can vote, we end up with the stupidest politicians in the history of mankind. This is why democracy without conditions on who can vote is a death sentence to freedom and sanity.

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I wish I could give more than one star, Sandals. Well said.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I wish I could give more than one star, Sandals. Well said.

I ask you, where else are you going to find insight like this? There maybe a FEW pockets of it here and there. But overall? There is no place I can think of that has minds like this on tap.

The movie Elysium explored this problem and paints a picture of such a world, quite well. The population is so huge, the elites build an ecosystem in space and live there, orbiting Earth.

That movie REALLY needs further introspection. For example, the Medical care aspect of the little girl being sick. And only having the means to take care of it for the elites.

What bothers me is that it does show that when most humans are simply not able to organize or self regulate. I think that’s what Elysium showcases.

Understanding that will help make sense of why we are suddenly surrounded by utter stupidity everywhere around us. Populations double every two generations. White population may be declining in the US, but the overall population is doubling every 50 years.

So is it intelligence that limits reproduction? It seems like and easy answer. It seems to make sense. So why did it not work with China? THe graphs show a very high I.Q. Rate. So it seems that there is some government intervention or reason why these people chose to have a larger family based on economic reasons perhaps?

I may have answered my own question. And it does seem that when women seek education, they tend to have less children. What bothers me is that I wonder if there is some Happy medium where women win and men women as well? It does not seem that the two go together? Sure it works in practice. But only when there is outside pressure. Otherwise, you get Elysium.

So I have to ask, why is that Education and progress is not so attractive to governments? I think maybe its because people are lazy. Or, it really is that one person needs to be at the bottom. Thing is, I know lots of people who ENJOY doing their jobs at the bottom. So even with Automation, I don’t think that’s going to stop or hinder anyone in the future unless they are indeed stupid. Or have some kind of substance abuse issue or character / Ideological or mental flaw.

I do perhaps wonder if the stupid people got in power, and only saw that they could gain control by keeping other stupid people as company? It kind of makes sense when looking at the Democratic party for example. The atonement of their ideology sure seems to be towards the working man. That seems like a Euphemism for the poorly educiataned or less aloof among the population or party that they seek to gain their voter base from.

So in the great scheme of things, the stupid and wicked want to gain power. In order to do this, they do this by easily promoting values and ideas that hurt the greater good of a society, without being apart of the the ones that pay the cost for doing so?

I seem to understand why Rand Paul takes the position that he does when it comes to politics. Even though he is in fact correct on many things, those ideas are not popular due to them not being accepted by the masses as they require self ownership and self government and responsibility to thine self to others. A concept I think that does not bode well with the greater majority of people who are the masses of the greater lower ilk of the populace of a voter base.

Since those people tend to work of feelings rather then factual truths, it seems that indeed, what we see today happening all around us as the west crumbles is simply unavoidable. UNLESS there is a strong will in charge. So that may explain why China is doing so well. And while other places such as Japan are experiencing a decline in many aspects— But again not to the tune of other nations with a lower bar from an I.Q standpoint.

The only reason why this bothers me is that it does seem in fact that say you were a ruling political class, you don’t care what side wins. You are always on top. So if the stupid people win, you win since you can take advantage of them. If the smart people win, you win as well as they fill your ranks and worth with you.

So if you someone laid out these roadmaps to success, as long as you followed them? You could be immune to the control of the masses. Even the local laws to a point.

If you wanted to say increase the European reproduction rate? You would have to teach people the truth about this system, and then try to overcome the bad taste it gives in everyone’s mouth per say. Or try to find a way to overcome the bad with good. However, you have the problem that only one half of one half of that population or less then 1/4 subscribe or are willing to follow these ideas as they take delayed gratification in exchange for overall satisfaction or happiness. (So most women are out of the loop—along with most low tier men)

What is really bothering me is if you wanted to change this, you would be in fact, either be hurtng yourself if you placed yourself at odds with progress. Or, you realized that in order to maintain control, you had to also hurt others of the same social or mental acuity? What I mean is, good people will in fact be harmed by the very same. Therefore give rise to a sinking ship. Where the only solution is to sink that ship, and find new land or build an entire other ship. (throw away the old, and in with the new so to speak)

If I am understanding this correctly, this would make sense why those in power over us never seem to have any bad consequences for their actions. For us it would be the family court, laws etc. In order to roll those back, you have to destroy it if I am correct?

This reminds me of the Black dude who called on to TFM’s show and spoke about a Dictatorship. It would be overall good for most. However, it would be as it was stated by Sunny in the movie with Will Smith, “it seems so oppressive” It seems like what works in China works for a reason. Or how Poland is making a comeback as well with the government pushing a strong sense of nationalism.

It does seem at times that the west is doomed. But then I realize that maybe that is the idea.

+3
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

I am intimately familiar with China. I won’t say much else about that.

Mainland China is a first class shlt hole. The new chairman has gone on an e x e c u s i o n rampage against his perceived political foes. He mas mercilessly done to any threats to him what Trump will not consider doing, but what we all know the democratic party does as their regular way of operating.

He shows his cute homosexual Winnie the Pooh face with that “humble is me” smirk, but he is a ruthless killer. Why do you think the previous chairman just stepped down… all of a sudden out of nowhere?

There are so many Chinese people, buildings just fall over or collapse in China, and thousands get killed. Earthquakes destroy buildings, and thousands get killed, and it’s just another day for them. The pullution is horrendous. You eat dust all day every day just be being there. They dump anything in the water. It’s so toxic, people grow trees out of their fvcking arms.

People grow TREES out of their arms. Yes, trees. Literally. Digest that for a moment. I won’t post pictures.

China is the king of propaganda. Mainland Chinese people are like animals. When the bus door opens, 60 people all try to squeeze into the bus door at the same time. You couldn’t make this up. They are like a pack of dogs. China is worse than idiocracy.

You need a visa to visit China. Because they don’t want anybody to come in and see just how fvcked up that country it. They can’t take the shame. Everyone in China has some scam going.

As for our country, secret societies are in control. Stupid people have to join secret societies, because otherwise they feel powerless. Maybe in the past they were trying to preserve something good, but now it’s like, Oh you won the election? Ok, you have to come join our secret society and do our initiation ritual. Only criminals and morons / unethical people need to form these unions, because they can’t make it on their own, or they need to cover up their own crimes.

I ask you, where else are you going to find insight like this? There maybe a FEW pockets of it here and there. But overall? There is no place I can think of that has minds like this on tap.

Thank you for the compliment. I have learned a lot from you iMickey, and everyone here. MGTOW is so dangerous to the system because we are the smartest – we have figured out the game, and we might tell others!

Often I have come here looking for answers, knowing I could get it. LIke when I asked why that amusement ride broke, and everyone gave their analysis. And when the poor little boy went down Verukt at the water park, and people here have engineering insights. What a sad event.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

we have figured out the game, and we might tell others!

Sometimes I have to ask myself is it worth it? I have to ask myself is it even moral to do so? It seems an easy question till you understand human nature of most people.

A perfect example of this would be drugs. Somewhere a person out here came up with the idea to make a cheaper drug to get high from. Someone someplace was smart to come up with that formula.

Now, you have millions hooked on a drug that eats their flesh. Or rots their bodies. Was it actually a good thing after all to make a more affordable drug?

We solve the problem of women dying in child birth. No women no longer seem to have any bounds on their behavior or appreciation of life.

Is helping those live a first world lifestyle beneficial if they can not handle living the life they already have?

I’m not happy to admit this, but I do feel that some are more worthy of stewardship of this earth then others. Is it really any of our place to meddle with the natural order of things? Or is the natural order to medle? As those that change history are doomed to be vilified for doing so that wished to make it for the better for all.

Each time through history, men and women have tired to push forward humanity. Each time, they did, the efforts were futile expect for the very few, they all crumbled in time.

It seems as though there always is a need for sickness in order to remain in good health. In the Matrix movie for example, it states that there was once a world built that was full of joy, happiness and wonder. But the world died. Humans as agent Smith says refused to accept the program.

“With that goal in mind, the machines designed a program called the Architect, whose purpose was to make a virtual world that would keep human brains functioning and contained. The Architect made the first Matrix: a literal paradise. It had all the hallmarks of a classic Western interpretation of the perfect world. The first Agents were constructed to guard the program. There was no suffering, no pain, and no unhappiness. Humans, being a persnickety bunch, rejected it.Why couldn’t people handle living in heaven? Depends on who you ask. Smith thought it was because the human mind relies on suffering to exist, which should’ve meant a home run for the next iteration of the program. The Architect, in what reads as sort of a tantrum move, made a second Matrix that operated as a living hell. Demons and monsters ran rampant. For whatever reason, humans didn’t like that either.”
    Read More: https://www.looper.com/153177/the-entire-matrix-timeline-explained/?utm_campaign=clip

It seems that no matter what, there will always be a reason to have some kind of war. Even if its about nothing at all.
    It almost seems as though we are programed to seek destruction even at odds of our own survival. The war of being in control of this empire of dirt always seems to be a objective no matter how much we all wish to worth together.

What really does scare me is that maybe what is told as a story, may just be a glimpse of our past. You never really know.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Mainland China is a first class shlt hole. The new chairman has gone on an e x e c u s i o n rampage against his perceived political foes. He mas mercilessly done to any threats to him what Trump will not consider doing, but what we all know the democratic party does as their regular way of operating.

From what I have read, I have come to conclusion that China may experience a colonial expansion, where China’s government sends Chinese people to live in poor nations in the Middle East and Africa, who’s governments have been taken over by China’s government through debts to those governments and bribery/kickbacks of the political officials.

There are reports that China his sending the muslim populations of the western parts of China into “re-education camps” and marrying off the muslim women to the men of the eastern parts of China.

How this plays out is hard to guess, mainly because from rumors there is a near total media blackout on proxy wars currently going on in Africa.

MGTOW is so dangerous to the system because we are the smartest – we have figured out the game, and we might tell others!

To a degree that is true.

One realization that I have come to is the we will likely see a bounce back in the population growth into twenty to thirty years. By this I mean, the majority of single women are now in their thirties and forties. We are about to see a lot of women self-destruct due remaining childless as they leave their fertility windows, with them having no husband either.

While once a female enters puberty the hive gets them under their full control. But, while children, girls can be taught lessons that have an impact on them that carries throughout their lives.

If a five to ten year old girl watches her favorite “wine-aunt” (whom had no relations nor children, and has career and wealth) slowly self-destruct over a few years due to being childless and without a husband, with the wine-aunt soon after committing suicide (hopefully not in front of the girl), that girl may have an impression she does not want to under up like her dead wine-aunt.

So, instead the girl would decide to take a more feminine, role of a house-wife and mother as she grew up.

Ideally this would happen to 50% of such girls in learning this lesson. But, this will likely be 25%. Still, that is enough for an uptick in the birthrate and marriage.

The 25% plus the about 45% of women whom would have already have children will create an increase, especially if each of these said women are having four or five children.

Now, while we may see women seek more traditional female roles (to a degree that is already happening), my thoughts are still avoid relationships with women until the laws and society is changed for the better for men.

+2
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Is helping those live a first world lifestyle beneficial if they can not handle living the life they already have?

You are correct. What is not earned is not appreciated. What is given freely is always taken for granted.

Interesting clip about the machines. I have never seen that before.

From what I have read, I have come to conclusion that China may experience a colonial expansion

Like America, and every empire before it, the more they expand outward, the more they will collapse inward.

We are about to see a lot of women self-destruct due remaining childless as they leave their fertility windows, with them having no husband either.

I agree with this statement. However, the ramifications are chilling. We live in a democracy, and all those self-destructive post-wall whores are going to crush us by proxy through the government. They will use every means possible to suck every ounce of blood, sweat, and money from us. Honestly, until hockey mask time happens, the future is looking extremely dim. If men don’t stop it (and I don’t see that happening), we will all be put into forced work camps on some bogus charges. If history is any indicator, this is exactly where we are headed.

girls can be taught lessons that have an impact on them that carries throughout their lives.

Can be, yes, but only in the FLDS Mormon sect.

So, instead the girl would decide to take a more feminine, role of a house-wife and mother as she grew up.

This is certainly a fun mental exercise. But the evidence I see is that girls are pampered into a selfishness that has never before been unleasehd like it is now. Are they going to self-put Pandora back in it’s box? Or enjoy their youth, attention, and freedom? You are expecting a modern young girl to make a correct decision regarding her responsibility to her self and to her tribe?

If all the old aunties off themselves, there is a phenomenon where if it’s not happening to someone, that someone could care less. How much do you think about the California wildfires or the floods in Texas? I’ve given it about 2 minutes. Then I move on with my life and my own things.

avoid relationships with women until the laws and society is changed for the better for men.

Laws are always against men in favor of women. The sole purpose of law is to steal from men and to give to women. Government is a proxy caretaker for the hive, and nothing more. Men don’t need government. We are strong and have big guns. Government is a feminine concept and will never be for men. It cannot be for men – it’s not logical. Government must be done away with and we must go back to tribes, if men are every to be free. The muslim tribes keep their women in check.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I agree with this statement. However, the ramifications are chilling. We live in a democracy, and all those self-destructive post-wall whores are going to crush us by proxy through the government. They will use every means possible to suck every ounce of blood, sweat, and money from us. Honestly, until hockey mask time happens, the future is looking extremely dim. If men don’t stop it (and I don’t see that happening), we will all be put into forced work camps on some bogus charges. If history is any indicator, this is exactly where we are headed.

We are in a nation who’s lawfully elected President is dealing with attempted impeachment and possible removal from office is based on “hurt feelings” by the losing party.

It was made clear even before 2016 election, with the “deplorable” comments that the democrats were already planning to purge MAGA supporters once Trump was no longer an issue. Fortunately, Trump won the election it is has been like tale of Moby Dick, where President Trump is that “white whale” that is democrat Ahabs are destroying themselves in their hunt of.

This being said, taking a look at the big picture, in the last four years the media has destroyed its credibility, the deep state has outed themselves, and government organizations have wrecked their legitimacy. All in the attempt to remove President Trump from office.

Now, you are correct in what amounts to that the election system will destroy itself when those who take vote to enslave those who produce. But, those that produce have spent the last ten years arming themselves to the teeth.

The only reason the armed population of the U.S. is currently behaving is because they support President Trump and they enjoy that while President Trump is in office his very presence is literally driving all their enemies insane.

The democrats are now so insane that they openly talk of planning actions that amount to treason and genocide.

Everyone is waiting for the other shoe to drop. But, it is the quiet ones that you need to worry about, not the once loudly boasting plans that amount to hot air.

Now, if you are worried about enslavement. I highly suggest you stay out of debt/get out of debt, move out of the large cities if you have no area done so, and if you legally can go purchase and learn how to use and maintain firearms and ammo.

Laws are always against men in favor of women. The sole purpose of law is to steal from men and to give to women. Government is a proxy caretaker for the hive, and nothing more. Men don’t need government. We are strong and have big guns. Government is a feminine concept and will never be for men. It cannot be for men – it’s not logical. Government must be done away with and we must go back to tribes, if men are every to be free. The muslim tribes keep their women in check.

Actually, history has shown time and again when women take over the society usually collapses and is either overthrown by manly dominate revolutionaries, or invaded and taken over by invaded manly dominated soldiers.

The good news is that way the system in the U.S. is set up, it does not force man to get into relationships with women, steals wealth from men to fund a welfare state for women. But, such a system is very fragile and a collapse of society will end that welfare system without warfare. So, a reordering of society is possible with there being a war. But, that is doubtful.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.