The Stages of Your Destruction Upon Marrying.

Topic by MATRIX

MATRIX

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Stages of Your Destruction Upon Marrying.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Doc  Doc 7 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    +14
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

You didn’t go into marriage expecting your total destruction. Of course, you didn’t!

But, THAT is what happened.

You were sold the fairy tale, find a life partner and a good woman, settle down and have children and grow old together, maybe enjoying visits from the future grand children. Sitting on the porch together and reflecting on the good life you’ve had and the good years still to come.

It’s not an unreasonable assumption, wish, or dream, assuming you didn’t marry a monster and you yourself aren’t destructive.

When you look back, you couldn’t imagine the MONSTER she would become. That’s the stuff of nightmares and only happens in films or to the odd poor guy who marries some absolute psycho bitch. You’ll be ok though.

You’ve found your unicorn and feel blessed.

Life is good. She treats you well, acts like she’s deeply in love with you. She seems very loyal, kind and loving, something you’ve always wanted deep down, as do most men.

Life goes along nicely for a while, months or even years, your mileage may vary. Life is comfortable and you don’t question her loyalty.

BUT

In EVERY case, something will rock the boat in those first few years, it doesn’t have to be a full blown affair, it could just be a feeling she’s trash talked you behind your back. Shown some other kind of disloyaty that just doesn’t sit well with you.

You can’t put your finger on it but the well being you once had seems to be…. eroding.

Whereas before you never questioned it, now, all too frequently, you find yourself pondering the marriage and how committed she actually is.

This gradual erosion of your well being is the start of it all.

IT NEVER GETS BETTER.

It’s only down hill from here on out.

She says certain things that disturb you, she’s a little more spendy than normal. She argues with you with a lot more hostility and rarely wants to make up, you end up having to be the one to keep the peace and keep trying and working on the marriage.

Then the next stages begin.

The girl’s night’s out.

Her phone always locked and she’s always buried in it.

The nights out become far more frequent and longer, more costly as they want to do more and more things.

THEN, in time the girl’s night’s out turn into vacations with the girls without YOU.
    You think it’s a one off at first, hell you both work hard and both had stress lately, she deserves a good vacation. You rationalise it to yourself, but deep down you feel disturbed.

But then, it’s not one vacation, they, her and the now HIVE, are always organising trips out, weekenders, days, nights, it’s constant with no let up.

You innocently suggest that the two of you should perhaps have a vacation together too, you know, try and connect again and afterall you need a break too.

It sounds reasonable.

Until you find it’s met with OPEN HOSTILITY.

WHY??

Because she doesn’t want to be with you.

So you have to put up or shut up. You try everything to keep the peace as you have children and couldn’t image being without them.
    Her behaviour now is near reckless, from constant trips out, vacations, to spending you both into bankruptcy and be damned with it. Constant trash talking you to friends, family and HIVE.

You’re deeply unhappy now and don’t know what to do, your well being is destroyed and you can’t reason with this creature, any attempts by you are met with hostility in various degrees.

Every man who was married or still married, reading this will relate.

You realize there’s nothing you can do, you can’t save things, despite once believing that if you tried at a marriage it would work, afterall women are the sensitive caring ones, so if you both sit down and talk, it will be fine. Won’t it?

WRONG.

You’re in a bad place now, spiritually, emotionally, your well being is shot to pieces and you don’t understand the callousness of this woman. I mean you’re a family, right? You think it’s as important to her as it is to you.

You realize there is a bigger machine going on here, nothing works, whatever you do or say, or try, it simply does NOT work.

IT DOES NOT WORK.

You can’t understand it, all your loyalty, the last 20 years, your investement, your hard work, fixing up the house, doing the yard work, organising nice family things, vacations, and trying to be the caring, loving husband they say they’ve always wanted, non of it works.

BECAUSE,

These creatures could care less about you. They are compassionless, have no empathy and only care about themselves.

They are Absolute narcissists.

They also know if the marriage fails they get everything anyway, and so they have nothing to lose. They’ll get the house, the cars, your children and all your money plus some new dick, likely they’re getting that anyway.

One day, whilst doing yard work, contemplating all this and wondering how things got so bad and how you’d still, even now, if she was receptive, try to fix things, because that’s what we do.

THEN,

THREE cops run up your driveway and take you away with menaces and force, after she just made the ONE PHONE CALL and lied about you to the police.

You have no concept this call could even be a thing.

They do.

The HIVE spread this little trick far and wide.

You’re now in JAIL.
    On false abuse charges.

When you finally get bail, you’re not allowed near your house or children. No phone calls or texts. If you text your child you go to JAIL.

If your child texts you pleading “Daddy where are you?” and you answer to just say “I’m ok sweetheart” you go to JAIL.

You can’t make this shiit up!

Your life as you knew it is over.

Even after six months of hell as you go through criminal trials and no money, as it all goes on attorneys, you get found innocent, IF you’re lucky like I was. Those that don’t, well….that’s a whole other life destroying event.

You’re now blackened to all your friends and family. The bitch has been setting this up for months, you often wondered why folk just weren’t the same with you anymore.

You have to ask permission to visit your own home to get your own stuff out of your garage and just hope she hasn’t thrown it out yet.

Also, despite being an always there and good Father, you’re name is now ruined and her and the HIVE have made sure you’re only known as DEADBEAT DAD.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS.

THIS is how kunts operate and destroy you, all preplanned and executed without emotion.

You now have lost your home, your children and your money, likely your retirement too.

Another man is sitting in your chair, walking your dog and fukking your wife all with the blessing of the state and courts.

You no longer, if like me of a certain age, have time to recover. You can never retire and your life is now hard starting all over again with NOTHING in your 50’s.

Psychologically, it can also be a killer. You just never feel the same again.

This is a typical modern day marriage and how it unfolds, to a greater or lesser degree.

Is this what you want, to live that above scenario?

THAT is how marriage is today.

It is a modern day SCAM of epic proportions inflicted on good men.

For the love of GOD,

NEVER MARRY.
    Don’t, just don’t.

There is NO wisdom in signing a contract with someone who benefits from breaking it. - http://mengtow.freeforums.net/

+4
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

Brutal but true reality of marriage and relationships with women today.

Marriage is now a financial and emotional meat grinder for men now.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +8
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

“The Stages of Your Destruction Upon Marrying.”

2008/9? I began writing a letter to myself, knowing I would, or could not, remember this accurately in time. It was titled “The Destruction of my Marriage”. Still sitting on my HD as I type this reply.

Details differed, but the theme is the same. The exact same.

Don’t.
    Don’t even think about it.

+7
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

Gospel according to Matrix.

Reader, beware this is Truth.

Save yourself.

Just rolling down the road

+9
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Men expect that if it’s going to go wrong it will end in some dramatic manner – he will come in one day and she’ll be banging Chad. But it isn’t usually like that.

There are always clues that men choose to ignore. The mobile phone thing is obvious, but there is another clue that is indicative of a much more dangerous situation:

… you often wondered why folk just weren’t the same with you anymore.

When people around you start to distance themselves, the setup is nearly complete and the ONE PHONE CALL isn’t far away.

+7
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

When people around you start to distance themselves, the setup is nearly complete and the ONE PHONE CALL isn’t far away.

Yep, it was less than a year away when this was happening to me. I couldn’t figureo ut why the cold shoulder from everyone.
    She even had the few friends I was allowed to keep ignoring me, my side of the family too!! It was wikked. When the time cameI was all alone. Noone wanted to hear 1 WORD from my side of things.
    She set the trap perfectly, with help from the hive.

And you know what the B*tch was ??
    people she listened to in the hive didn’t even know me personally.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+8
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

You just married a bad one. You should try to find a good woman and maybe it’ll work out better this time around………………..

Unfortunately, there are no good women, not in this time. They are all the same on varying levels. The only reason that anyone is still married right now is because the man is putting up with her schit, or she has decided to put up with him……..for now.

My relationship with that idiotic, selfish woman was schit before we even got married, the day I moved in with her. She turned into a bitch the very day I moved in with her……..or rather, she showed her true self on that very day. I remember thinking, “Damn, I can’t ask my friend to help me move all my schit back into my apartment……”

Oh man, I am so glad I’m not in that miserable marriage anymore. She’s all alone now except for the cat and the dog. I feel sorry for both the cat and dog as she doesn’t treat them very well either.

I had to go over to her house for something the other day and couldn’t wait to get out of there. Soon I’ll never have to go over there again.

Life is worth living again now that I live alone, away from idiotic, self entitled, uncaring bitches.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+8
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Monk makes a very good point there. They almost never leave without a plan in place. A man can leave because he has had enough and knows that whatever the future brings it has to be better than being with that woman but in every case I have heard of a woman only leaves with a support plan. This will involve at least the hive, probably her family and maybe the spare beta she has been keeping up her sleeve. If you are unlucky it will also involve the authorities.

As the plan weaves itself it moves from being potential things in her head to being actual things with actual people. Then people start acting funny to you. At first interactions just don’t seem to be going right with say inlaws or the teachers at your kids’ school. Then if you have experienced being shat on before you suddenly say “something stinks here”. By then its a bit late if you have not started to protect yourself earlier but you can certainly start to record everything you do, only say anything awkward or important to her in text messages and try to walk out of traps that might be bait for the one phone call.

You are not safe ever but when something stinks you know you are going to get shat on. Happened to me where a female was abusing a child and had for a time been in trouble with the authorities over it. Things started to stink and I suddenly realised -“she’s trying to turn it round on me”. She very nearly got away with it too, despite a total lack of evidence on her side and a wealth of evidence on mine. In the end the children tripped up under questioning and her house of cards fell but had she just drilled them better heaven knows where it would have ended for me. Needless to say she walked free of and charges of course.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Yep, it was less than a year away when this was happening to me. I couldn’t figureo ut why the cold shoulder from everyone. She even had the few friends I was allowed to keep ignoring me, my side of the family too!! It was wikked. When the time cameI was all alone. Noone wanted to hear 1 WORD from my side of things. She set the trap perfectly, with help from the hive.
    And you know what the B*tch was ?? people she listened to in the hive didn’t even know me personally.

Didn’t matter. She was right and you were wrong. All anyone had to do was ask HER.

My son and his girlfriend recently told me how my x was talking schit on me to them. Didn’t work though. She couldn’t turn them against me. Instead she wound up turning them against herself. In her mind, it’s their fault though. They’re the bad ones, not her. The marriage didn’t work because it was my fault. Her marriage before that didn’t work because it was that guy’s fault and the guy before that and the guy before that…….I’m sure she cheated on her first husband because it was his fault.

Why can’t they take responsibility for anything, just one damn thing? Who will she blame for her problems now that she’s alone? Will it be the cat’s fault? I’m sure that anything bad that happens to her from this point on will be blamed on people from her past. She never does anything wrong.

Ah, freedom! I love it!

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+6
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

try to walk out of traps that might be bait for the one phone call.

“WhEn YOu sPEAK tO mE THaT Way i FInd iT PERSONALLY THREATENING!!!!”

Come on – Nobody speaks that way in real life. Nobody. Only in Clown World do you hear such drivel.

Pack up, gather the dog (NEVER leave the dog) and GTFO.

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

try to walk out of traps that might be bait for the one phone call.

Come on – Nobody speaks that way in real life. Nobody. Only in Clown World do you hear such drivel.
    Pack up, gather the dog (NEVER leave the dog) and GTFO.

That is a great line that every man should be taught to listen for. I had it. I made sure to say clearly “How are you threatened? You know that I have never hurt a hair on your head in all these years. I have never threatened you once ever and now you are standing in an open front door holding you car key while I am sitting down with my arms folded and talking in a low voice? Where is the threat please?”

Thing is they can have a losing hand and all it takes is the one phone call to work and every card you hold is trumped. The one phone call may work with no evidence at all but usually it takes a scrap to twist into something it was not. Never give them that scrap.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

In a recent business meeting I ran up against a female manager. She’s nasty and a crook. She lies without compunction and is extremely manipulative.

I had caught her out on something quite serious. So I started questioning her. She evaded. I pushed harder. Then she pulled the whole act.

Theatrically passing her hand over her brow as if she were about to faint, she said “You are so aggressive. I feel threatened” and rushed from the room.

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

In a recent business meeting I ran up against a female manager. She’s nasty and a crook. She lies without compunction and is extremely manipulative.
    I had caught her out on something quite serious. So I started questioning her. She evaded. I pushed harder. Then she pulled the whole act.
    Theatrically passing her hand over her brow as if she were about to faint, she said “You are so aggressive. I feel threatened” and rushed from the room.

Unbelievable, yet quite believable at the same time. Translation: “You caught me in a lie. I feel embarrassed.”

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Each relationship can vary about the “things” that make it crumble over time, but the one thing that stays constant throughout the vast majority of ALL Relationships;

IT NEVER GETS BETTER.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

So true. Most of the things happened to me. Never again let toxicity poison who you are. Freedom boys

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

“you caught me lying”

“i feel threatened”

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

I have never met you, you know little about me, and yet you compose my biography with exactitude.

You realize there is a bigger machine going on here

Marriage is poison.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+7
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

You were sold the fairy tale, find a life partner and a good woman, settle down and have children and grow old together, maybe enjoying visits from the future grand children. Sitting on the porch together and reflecting on the good life you’ve had and the good years still to come.

The bulls~~~ dream we were all sold .

You need to move on and get another woman . Like f v c k . What to go threw that again . No way

Family feminist court system needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt . Been really angry today over the damage done .

Never trust a woman

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+6
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Been really angry today over the damage done .

Days I’m “not angry” are really just kidding myself.
    It catches up to them, albeit not in as direct a way as justice would demand.
    A fiftysomething corporate executive lady says all the men her age have been burned by women and refuse to get close to them, which is the fantasy she chases and is why she left her husband LOL. O except for occasional sex, but that’s it.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+4
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Wow. That was epic. That would make a great red pill youtube video for the young men to hear.

You hit the nail on the head.

However, you can rebuild! You have to listen to motivational videos every day. Life can be great. If you’re in your 50s, you’re only halfway there, at least! Every lemon that life throws at you, find a way, SOME way, to turn it into lemonade.

Whatever your specialty is, specialize in that, and go out and make mad money. When you got money, you can say “fvck you” to everybody. You can do whatever you want with money. You can live for yourself. I realize now, only poor men get married. I know a guy with money who has five girlfriends all at the same time. They all hang out together. He refuses to marry any one of them, and they don’t care that he is with other girls. These girls are all whores. He’s got money.

It doesn’t matter what you do. If you specialize, and get a little better every day at your job, and you work it and keep improving, you can get rich. Do it for yourself not some chick, obviously. And have fun along the journey. That’s what I am donig.

I am rearranging my life right now, I have just about gotten rid of everyone toxic (like mom, sister, and aunt), I avoid people who don’t pay me for my service, I always make sure I get something in return if I do anything for anyone, and I am slowing arranging it so I only hang out with MEN. Cool MEN.

That’s just me. You have to follow your path, but you have a purpose, and it wasn’t to pay attention to pussy. Only you know your purpose, but deep down, you know it. When the time is right, you go do it for yourself.

Great post, by the way. This is worth printing and leaving in random places, like at work, in a restaurant table, and up on billboards.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.