The Stages of Your Destruction Upon Marrying.

Topic by MATRIX

MATRIX

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Stages of Your Destruction Upon Marrying.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Doc  Doc 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    +5
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Family feminist court system needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt . Been really angry today over the damage done .

Never trust a woman

REBUILT? Oh HEEEEEeeeLL NO.

Any medium of control of man’s family is bound to cause problems and strife. Ripe for corruption, and serves no positive purpose.

If you buy a car, you made that your problem. If you have a family, you should have to take care of it. And only those that are apart of it.

I’m sick of intervention programs. We have enough of them just with our own families. Who needs MOAR? Its not like its ever stopped anyone from breaking the law. Or done very much good if any long term.

I;m sorry, but things worked better when men policed other men as to not have their s~~~ becomes theirs.

If people don’t seem to enjoy dictatorships, why would anyone want the family court to be revitalized? Its as stupid as GUN control. The ammunition does the damage. Without it, the firearm is useless. So why ask the state to police the affairs of man, when its women who make the choice of a family in the first place? Should they not have to deal with buyers remorse like all people?

Marriage is a Consumer item. Its not about love, but the love of wealth. Women do not bring a MAN wealth. A MAN brings that!

So if a woman is only there to facilitate a system that overall benefits women? Why on earth should they be given any power to control that? Feelings be damned. WOmen don’t have any reason NOT TOO destroy a family unit. Why would we then go out of our way to ensure its demise?

Like it or not, a woman is worth gold if she is able to raise good children and be a great mother. SHe has her life set. Under the system that we operate in now, a man has no reason to benefit others or himself by any union with a woman. In fact, the father he distances himself from a woman, the more prosperous he is. And happy oddly!

I ask you this. If a man has 5 daughters. That means that 5 other men from other families get to enjoy his hard work of raising them. He puts in all the work, while some other guy expects you to have kids that are worth having a family with.
    If that is so, then women are not in the business of caring about that. So.. Why on earth have women any rights to what a man has for a family?

Not only that, but a woman can leave at any time. There is no real pleasure for her to take care of her Brood. So, why is it that MEN are made to pay the price for her choices? Again, in the current day and age, women make the choice weather they have your children or not. Or have a relationship with you. If Hypergamy is indeed real, then by that metric, there is ZERO benefit to having her have any reign over your family legally.

If men have nothing to gain, then why would they have a union in the first place? And if in fact women are indeed valuable, then they will be treated as such! And treated very well I might add.

However, giving the government the chance to medal in your own affairs is simply the larger outside whole deciding what is best for them. Not you as a man. Does that make ANY SENSE?

We all have seen what happens when the government is given charge. Its leads t0 Infanticide. And we saw that happen in both China and India. And now we are seeing that happen in the West where women use economics to dictate weather they are going to have a child or not?

Steven Crowder had this talk with a woman where he said that the poor kid had every as much right to live as a rich one. So why is it that a woman made that choice? It was solely due to government intervention of horrible ideas! Forget abortion, what about childbirth out of wedlock? Even with the amazing number of options women have for birth control to them, they still somehow use it as a method of control of men. Not for moral good of Society, but to ensure she is able to lock down a paycheck. Despite the fact that we have systems in place that reward women for having children in the first place. Women see no value in that either!

The FAMILY COURT and its derivatives are CANCER and a Locust swarm to the good stable crops of mankind’s positive aspects.

F~~~ THE FAMILY COURT! IS NO FRIEND OF ANYONE!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I realize now, only poor men get married.

I would say that rich men get married (they either have it, or are have the potential). Then they get poor.

I know a guy with money who has five girlfriends all at the same time. They all hang out together. He refuses to marry any one of them, and they don’t care that he is with other girls. These girls are all whores. He’s got money.

Ah … but all it takes is for one of them to make the ONE PHONE CALL. Or worse, for them to collude and support each others claims. Then he’s got no money and he’s in jail.

It doesn’t matter who you are or how much money you’ve got. You are never safe – just see what’s happened to male celebrities in the last few months. The more resources or status you have, the more they will target you.

A man should acquire resources but keep them well hidden. This does mean that you may not be able to enjoy those resources as you would like, but that’s preferable to the alternative. You don’t even have to have met the female who accuses you. All it takes is for her to see what you have.

I own my own house but appear unremarkable. I do get approaches, but they are rare and normally from desperate post-walls. Younger wimmin size me up and turn away with contempt, which suits me just fine.

I am rearranging my life right now, I have just about gotten rid of everyone toxic (like mom, sister, and aunt), I avoid people who don’t pay me for my service, I always make sure I get something in return if I do anything for anyone, and I am slowing arranging it so I only hang out with MEN. Cool MEN.

Yes. You don’t have to be completely mercenary, but you do have to get rid of leeches and toxic people.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Needless to say she walked free of and charges of course.

Another reason to not involve anyone else in a mans life, and never give any kind of authority or control of you to anyone. They simply from the very get go, have no reason to do what is good, moral or even beneficial for a man nor society.

Not one good thing can come from opening up your home for public use. So why would you do so with your own life?

If Public transit becomes s~~~ overtime. Then why on earth did anyone not expect that as soon as you make your life a public franchise for others benefit, that its going to turn out good in any way?

Its like hoping that another country has your best interests in mind. Why none of us saw this, I will never know.

Why can’t they take responsibility for anything, just one damn thing? Who will she blame for her problems now that she’s alone? Will it be the cat’s fault? I’m sure that anything bad that happens to her from this point on will be blamed on people from her past. She never does anything wrong.

Women don’t have anything to lose in this scenario. Not in their minds. We see it. But they can’t internalize it. A womans very instincts stop her from doing so. There is ZERO reason for women to ever take any kind of hit when we are a gynocentric species. The push that we are not a dimorphic entity of male and female is a crock. Hence why they try to push it.

SO if we can see that women are indeed not PHYSICALLY STRONGER, why do we assume they are also mentally acute? Or moral? It makes zero sense! But we all fell for it. And we are all FAR BETTER OFF not playing into the rigged game.

Unbelievable, yet quite believable at the same time. Translation: “You caught me in a lie. I feel embarrassed.”

This is why MGTOW is such a THREAT! It takes away the man from the women. You do that? There is no path to destruction to be had. It also takes away any possibility of women controlling men. Without that narrative of the damsel in distress, or her ability to protect her actions by blaming others? She simply is unable to leverage any control over men over her own actions.

This also makes it clear that women are indeed the ones that hate men and themselves. As women HATE it when men walk away from their control. If women are unable to exercise their control, the fall into obscurity. This is bad and good at the same time as women are no longer put on a pedestal for their actions. It also shows that women are indeed only crying wolf to cover their own unsavory behaviour. I.E., you are a lying, cheating, unfaithful, untrustworthy whore of a human being. Own it.

Marriage is poison.

It is now. It was never a great deal. But its never been a boon to a man that for sure! Its not like it was a bad idea, or a bad thing. But its not like MEN wanted it this way overall. Its sad really. Because the IDEA never matched the outcome of the reality of marriage.

, I avoid people who don’t pay me for my service

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Great post, by the way. This is worth printing and leaving in random places, like at work, in a restaurant table, and up on billboards.

Whether it is just ego or simply the refusal to acknowledge reality, many men still won’t buy it. It’s unbelievable that there are guys who are still getting married in this ‘day-n-age’. Many will never open their eyes no matter how loud or often the message is spread…

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

It’s unbelievable that there are guys who are still getting married in this ‘day-n-age’.

plenty drop each and every day from Fentanyl c~~~tails. All of those should have known also.

Darwinism.

+4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

A fiftysomething corporate executive lady says all the men her age have been burned by women and refuse to get close to them

Can confirm. If she thought that wouldn’t be the case then she’s stupid. I heard a comedian once say that women hit their sexual peak about the same time guys figure out they have a favorite chair. If she doesn’t know that a guy is going to listen to his big head more than his little head as he gets older then that’s on her.

And as Sidecar would say, that is not our problem.

Order the good wine

+4
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

Great story.

It’s mine as well.

For about the first 6 months to a year they assess their prey.

While you are enjoying the hormones and brain chemicals and thinking life couldn’t be any better,

They are going thru your life with a fine tooth comb and calculating the value of everything including your future labor.

Then, once the assessment is complete they start the process of separating you from your assets.

Sex dries up. Affection and support disappear. If you got lucky and she cooked, the quality plunges or it stops altogether.

She starts to make things uncomfortable. All of a sudden your activities and daily schedule interfere with hers and you are expected to change.

Her family starts rolling their eyes around you and smirking.

Then the arguments start. And the speed this escalates depends on if she wants to s~~~ test you further or already has the desire to remove you from her life.

Then the suggestion of Couples Counseling arrives.

My little cupcake was fixated on this for a year. I refused to go. I’m in the profession and knew there was no desire to change on her part.

Just a smoke screen and a last ditch effort to control me. Not to mention 99% of counselors are feminist indoctrinated hive mind supporters.

Might as well stick your dick and wallet in a cheese grater. If you go, then you have two of them on your ass with required homework

AND YOU GAVE DOCUMENTATION TO A THIRD PARTY FOR THE DIVORCE LAWYER!!!!! Consider couples counseling as the practice run for the divorce court.

And around that time the pop psychology Oprah hive mind books start showing up. Gaslighting, Verbally Abusive Relationships,

Language to use against you, not improve the relationship.

You’ve never laid a finger on her or even threatened her. Yet all of a sudden all this abuse language starts to appear.

When this happens, you are at the point of no return. She’s lining up her kill shot.

File for divorce FIRST!!!!! Pack up and get out!!!!

+2
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

I own my own house but appear unremarkable.

God bless my father.
    He taught me to always shop looking like I was almost broke.

I went to buy my first car and showed up in a grubby T shirt and shorts with 3 days of stubble.

Talked real slow and the sales guy thought he had me hooked.

I talked him down another $3000 on top of the already discounted price, I just changed jobs and all that. End of the year and all. LOL

We go fill out the financing paperwork and he reads my profession, income, and credit score.

Paused. Took a breath. Looked me dead in the eye. I smiled back.

And he started laughing hysterically….

I got a really good deal……

+5
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Or go see Mama

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Or go see Mama
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RKnaRziQRms?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

The best mafia movie of all time.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Look at the majority of woman today . TATTED UP , F V C K E D UP BABY KILLING DOMINEERING A R S E HOLES . Becoming so rare to see a woman in a nice dress or smiling .

THE FEMINIST CROWN.
    SWEDASTAN thats where all this pc bulls~~~ came from . So can’t wait for that place to fall . Want to know your future you can . Swedastan the nwo testing ground

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+1
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

I would say that rich men get married (they either have it, or are have the potential). Then they get poor.

Yes, that’s what happened to me. 🙁

Time to reverse that now 🙂

Ah … but all it takes is for one of them to make the ONE PHONE CALL. Or worse, for them to collude and support each others claims. Then he’s got no money and he’s in jail.

It doesn’t matter who you are or how much money you’ve got. You are never safe – just see what’s happened to male celebrities in the last few months. The more resources or status you have, the more they will target you.

Hmmm… I hadn’t thought of this with him. Now I’m worried.

+2
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

Truth. Hard to read as much of it struck home. But truth nonetheless. Thank you Matrix.

No longer can we walk away, we must run. Remove the motive power.

+2
    Doc
    Doc
    Participant

For every woman painting herself as a victim there is a man being painted as a criminal.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape, finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. Marcus Aurelius

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.