The Starter Marriage and Women Celebrating Their Divorces.

Topic by MATRIX

MATRIX

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Starter Marriage and Women Celebrating Their Divorces.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Monk  Monk 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +11
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

‘The Starter Marriage’

‘Divorce Parties’

The very fact that these phrases are even a ‘thing’ means that ALL men should walk away right now from their whole sh1t show, until the end of time.

‘Divorce parties’ are at an all-time high as more women celebrate marriage break-ups.

The number of women arranging “ divorce parties” to celebrate the end of their marriage is at an all-time high, according to experts.

In the last 15 years, Christine has organised more than 200 divorce parties, generally ranging in cost from £3,800 to £20,000.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/divorce-parties-time-high-more-12158256.amp

End these C*NTS’ parties!

#MGTOW
    #MANOUT
    #UNTIL.TIME.ENDS

+8
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

This article reminds me of a quote from The Predatory Female:

“Inside the divorce courtroom reigns a quiet solemnity of judgement day. But in the court lobby, a different scene prevails. There gather the supporters and spectators loyal to the predatory female. Whereas the husband is usually present with only his attorney and is understandably in a somber mood, the wife’s viewpoint is entirely different. She’s there to claim the spoils of victory. For her, it’s a party atmosphere and she wants her friends and relatives to share the good cheer. They stand in the hallways, joking and laughing, hushing momentarily if the husband walks by. Appropriately, the bailiff should distribute party favors to the predatory female and her entourage, little pointed hats, horns, and whistles that roll out.”

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +8
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Wow, huh ?

I saw a sign recently about some wedding show. What was on the sign ? About 8 brides in wedding dresses. No man in sight.

This is not about men, so walk away. Ghost.

+8
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I certainly partied for months celebrating my divorce, but for different reasons than those women, I’m sure. They are celebrating their windfall of cash and prizes and financially raping a man. I was celebrating my freedom and still am today.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+9
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

I certainly partied for months celebrating my divorce, but for different reasons than those women, I’m sure. They are celebrating their windfall of cash and prizes and financially raping a man. I was celebrating my freedom and still am today.

Amen brother. Ironic that in the beginning we throw all our money at a woman to get her . . . then ultimately throw all our money at same woman to get rid of her.

+6
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Amen brother. Ironic that in the beginning we throw all our money at a woman to get her . . . then ultimately throw all our money at same woman to get rid of her.

I wish the good old days would come back when a woman came with a dowry. It’s the total reverse these days. Back then, it was the woman who had to provide goods, riches and land in order to be good enough for the man.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+8
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The fact that that the phrase ‘starter marriage’ even exists says it all.

+8
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

The fact that that the phrase ‘starter marriage’ even exists says it all.

Perfect analogy though. Start off buying the best first house/husband your net worth can afford. Wait a while for equity to accumulate, then cash out and upgrade to a ‘better’ house/husband. Rinse and repeat.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

And it makes you wonder why you never hear a PEEP from Churches or houses of the lord. Strange that is. Strange. Can you imagine doing this just 20 years ago? Even back then, I wonder. Welcome to the times. Don’t blame us men. We are simply making sure other people go first to be the REAL trend setters.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I have heard the term “starter Husband” quite a few times having lunch near an assembly of mixed age women.
    Disgusting!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+4

I wish the good old days would come back when a woman came with a dowry. It’s the total reverse these days. Back then, it was the woman who had to provide goods, riches and land in order to be good enough for the man.

I want the good old days beforethe 1850s where there was only fault divorce, and if she left, she left everything because the kids were his according to the marriage CONTRACT. AND SHE WAS BREAKING THE CONTRACT, SO SHE TOOK NOTHING WITH HER save a suitcase of clothes.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3

And it makes you wonder why you never hear a PEEP from Churches or houses of the lord. Strange that is. Strange. Can you imagine doing this just 20 years ago? Even back then, I wonder. Welcome to the times. Don’t blame us men. We are simply making sure other people go first to be the REAL trend setters.

This is the thing I see in my church, not blatant but if you look you can see it. It is because the men are tradcon and believe women are nicer and require unconditional protection. They are meaner and do not require unconditional protection, no one does.

Where you see it the most is the sermon on mothers day vs the sermon on fathers day. Night and day difference. Mothers day the women are all saints and wonderful. Fathers day and men have flaws and are scarred but try to love him anyway.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Start off buying the best first house/husband your net worth can afford. Wait a while for equity to accumulate, then cash out and upgrade to a ‘better’ house/husband. Rinse and repeat.

Exactly.

To them, it really is nothing more than a business.

+1
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

In the modern era, even fault-based divorce has followed the same trends as no-fault. She can cheat, steal, lie… and in most cases, it won’t affect her property or custody payout.

I sued my now-ex and WON on the grounds of adultery. There were two reasons I did this, rather than going for a (cheaper) no-fault divorce. First, there’s a shorter waiting period (parties must live separately for a minimum of a year for no-fault here). Second, a finding of adultery automatically creates an un-reviewable lifetime bar against alimony claims. So, I have a guarantee that I won’t have to pay her a cent — BUT the division of property, etc. (no custody; we didn’t have kids) proceeded as though it was a no-fault divorce. There was no loss of legal entitlement on her part because of her misbehavior.

I want the good old days beforethe 1850s where there was only fault divorce, and if she left, she left everything because the kids were his according to the marriage CONTRACT. AND SHE WAS BREAKING THE CONTRACT, SO SHE TOOK NOTHING WITH HER save a suitcase of clothes.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.