The Story So Far

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Story So Far

This topic contains 46 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 4 hours, 14 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Right then, further on from the Monday, I didn’t see or hear from “B”(didn’t go down there nor have I at the present time), until I drove through the district on the Sunday(Six days later).
    Saw her and picked her up where we went back to my place to probe her wide open space. Couldn’t cum, so I dropped her off. Said to call her in about an hour. An hour passes so I drive down to the neon-lights where she is touting and pouting. Offer her a twenty then we go get her drugs.
    Drop her home where she asks me to come in and says I can stay the night.
    Take her missionary position and shoot my liquid self up her. Have a bath together where she briefly washes me and says she likes my tattoos.

After, whilst sitting there smoking crack, again states why I don’t try it so I know how she feels. Sits there with a pen and paper writing down the things she likes about me and the things she would like to change….asks me to do the same.
    Retorts if we are starting again(from the Monday) she will call me her boyfriend!
    I say I can’t trust you, she says what will it take to trust. Gives me daughters number where she then proceeds to use my phone to call her at 1am!

We have been in the room maybe 30mins when we go out again to get more drugs and some clothes. Tries them on in front of three crackheads whilst asking me to cover her bottom by standing behind her!
    Come back in again to the hotel where she goes into another room with one of the heads to smoke. “10seconds” becomes 45minutes.
    Stays for about 2mins and then says she is going out for a while but will be coming back(this is 4am).

Sleep eludes me. 4am becomes 9.30am so I phone her asking where is she. Says she is not coming back yet and will I phone her at midday?
    I said if you had business you should’ve said instead of saying you were coming back. Apparently at a friends who will put credit on her phone.

I don’t phone her at said time and here I am at 12.10am on a Sun morning(week later) wondering what the hell is going on.

Will she contact stating she is pregnant(on no contraception), got an STD, in prison etc……or will I never hear from her again?

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Breaking Bad Lad

When a man in his 40s (?) gives up, or gives in… some type of prepositionary phrase. Overneath your masculinity, beside yourself, silhouette of a shadow.

Emotional forfeiture yet is this not truly NFG, a sort of Reigning in hell, King Nihilist

Not sure if youre enjoying this self abrasion. Dont start using dude, or drinking. Poke it all ya want ya crazy ass but once your start the substances, yer a gonner. Youre mind is too intricate for drug use bro. Youre not like them.

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

So did you smoke the crack Colin? If so what was it like?

Sounds like a vision of hell to me mate. I am interested to know the stories but it does sound like a living hell as a crack head whore’s orbiter. I hope you are doing OK.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Breaking Bad Lad
    When a man in his 40s (?) gives up, or gives in… some type of prepositionary phrase. Overneath your masculinity, beside yourself, silhouette of a shadow.
    Emotional forfeiture yet is this not truly NFG, a sort of Reigning in hell, King Nihilist
    Not sure if youre enjoying this self abrasion. Dont start using dude, or drinking. Poke it all ya want ya crazy ass but once your start the substances, yer a gonner. Youre mind is too intricate for drug use bro. Youre not like them.
    <iframe title=”Marilyn Manson – Overneath The Path of Misery” width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/jnE9dpGnEFw?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

It does appear doesn’t it that I have given up.

Not I am NOT enjoying this self-flagellation, however I unable to stop.

See the reply below that I have given Mr Branch to know how the stories going…..there is more and I’m sure even more.

You’re a bloody good man Mr Pit, and I really value your care and input.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

So did you smoke the crack Colin? If so what was it like?
    Sounds like a vision of hell to me mate. I am interested to know the stories but it does sound like a living hell as a crack head whore’s orbiter. I hope you are doing OK.

No, I haven’t tried, nor do I wish to.

It does appear doesn’t it that am hanging by a thin threaded lease.

Here’s how the story is going.

It’s 2am on a Monday morning as I am writing this. Sleep yet again eludes me…..

Went on a “date” on Sunday with someone I met off POF. Unfortunately there was nothing there, so what did I do? I went of course and knocked on the door of the tempest.

She enquired who is it and as I said my name(real one) she retorted “(so and so who)” When she finally answered the door, she let me in.

She looked healthier as she said she hasn’t touched drugs for three days. Asked if I wanted business, but I would still have to pay for it!

Came back to mine where I of course gave her money for drugs.

Said she is changing and she will show me some trust by meeting her daughter.

Came back after to mine where we had a real good conversation(whist her smoking crack!). Said she was going to stay the night.

Wanted more crack, I said I’m not paying anymore. Her phone rings, says she’s going to rob this bloke. Walks out of mine with a glass of wine in her hand.
    Has left all her stuff at mine(including crackpipe).

Been 2hours since she left, no doubt she won’t come back, and no doubt I won’t get any sleep…..

Supposed to be having dinner with her daughter tomorrow/today.

Really wants to get pregnant before she is 40, and wants it with me as I am healthy, fit, and don’t do drugs…..oh will make a great Dad.

Sleep is yet to become my friend……

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

The tangles a woman can tie a man in! They do it so casually too. This sort of thing could not happen with the genders reversed.

Woman pays drug addict who says he wants to get her pregnant for sex. Drug addict treats woman like a cash machine in between p~~~ing off to screw other women for money. Woman keeps coming back. It just couldn’t happen.

I think Colin is showing us how loaded things are against men biologically. If it were not for this biological loading, women would be actually grateful for men.

Anyway good luck Colin, try to stay sane mate.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Colin, maybe you can’t sleep because you’re breathing in her second hand crack smoke. Are there any whores, even one, who don’t do drugs?

Man, I am so glad I don’t do any drugs. Life can be difficult enough without adding a drug addiction. I don’t even like having to take legally prescribed drugs. Doctor tried to put me on high blood pressure medication. Phuck that. I just did what I had to do to bring it down naturally, so on the next visit, it was normal. Then went back to drinking and eating lots of salt. HA!

No drugs for me. Just booze and pasta.

I gotta’ tell ya’ Colin, these whore stories are much more entertaining than your poems. Keep them cumming. Yours are some of the most interesting posts on this site.

Too bad you’re not able to enjoy yourself during all this schit though, since you’re going about it the wrong way and letting your emotions control you.

I wish we could use a “transporter” and beam you here and me there so we could trade places for a week. I’d not let those whores take advantage of me. I’d play the game and get my dick sucked and paint their faces with warm squirts of pleasure goo. Then I’d go about my business as happy as a clam.

You on the other hand could enjoy the relaxation of my “single wide cabin” out in the middle or rural nowhere and not have to even see another person if you didn’t want to. Just deer, rabbits, birds, trees, fresh country air and sunshine, (and armadillos…finally got to use my new 12 gauge shotgun on one of those bastards…00 buckshot blew straight through him wonderfully)……….far away from the crack whores who use and abuse you and far away from those rude people you talk about who give you insulting mumbles.

Just this weekend I had an old friend who I used to go to church with come visit me. He lives in a small nearby town, but still insists that I live in a much more peaceful environment, surrounded by trees and wildlife. As he was leaving, there was a baby deer laying down in my yard right by the house. I’m glad he got to see that. He just laid there looking at us for a minute or so, before he got scared and ran away.

I need to put another mineral salt block out there for those deer.

Keep the whore stories coming, Colin, old sock.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Thanks for the input Mr Branch and thanks to Herm who thinks mocking an emotionally ill specimen is “entertaining”(although I am doing it to myself).

Right then readers, as predicted, she didn’t come back(Mon morning). I had 2hours sleep and then go to work.

Phone her daughter up at around 10am where I talk about what she has done to me. Said daughter leave her be, this is her life now blah blah

Finish work around midday where I phone “B” up and say I will bring her stuff up to her. Answers the door in a state and can’t look me in the eye. I ask what happened, she can’t deal with the emotions, never felt like this blah fackin blah Tells me to go and phone her later to deal with it.

Doesn’t really want me to go, so we have a sleep(6hours). There was a touch of affection which sucked me in to believe perhaps she is changing….

Wake up where a “punter” phones her for business. Asks me instead to give her a twenty. Said this is the only one, drive her to get drugs, back to hers where she proceeds to smoke it. We then get food, back to hers where the previous perspective punter phones. Asks me will you give another twenty instead of her doing this punter, said yes, she tells him to “fukk off”

Drive again to drugs den, back to hers, we have a great conversation whilst she smokes. Says she wants me to stay the night and will cuddle me and hopefully have sex. Smokes it all in short succession, want’s more…..

Tell her that’s it, I’m going. We have a heated argument where she says she is sorry. I have tears in my eyes and say let me go if you don’t mean what you say. Says she means it but is an addict.

Walks off alone. I give her barely 3mins where she disappears. I spend the next hour looking for her.

I have her phone willingly to apparently prove to me she is serious about us. All her contacts are on the phone…..

It’s 3.20am back in beds*it city. Haven’t eaten properly in over a day. Have a bloated stomach brought on by stress.

Sleep will no doubt elude me.

Where will the story end, where will it bastard end…..

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Thanks for the input Mr Branch and thanks to Herm who thinks mocking an emotionally ill specimen is “entertaining”(although I am doing it to myself).
    Right then readers, as predicted, she didn’t come back(Mon morning). I had 2hours sleep and then go to work.
    Phone her daughter up at around 10am where I talk about what she has done to me. Said daughter leave her be, this is her life now blah blah
    Finish work around midday where I phone “B” up and say I will bring her stuff up to her. Answers the door in a state and can’t look me in the eye. I ask what happened, she can’t deal with the emotions, never felt like this blah fackin blah Tells me to go and phone her later to deal with it.
    Doesn’t really want me to go, so we have a sleep(6hours). There was a touch of affection which sucked me in to believe perhaps she is changing….
    Wake up where a “punter” phones her for business. Asks me instead to give her a twenty. Said this is the only one, drive her to get drugs, back to hers where she proceeds to smoke it. We then get food, back to hers where the previous perspective punter phones. Asks me will you give another twenty instead of her doing this punter, said yes, she tells him to “fukk off”
    Drive again to drugs den, back to hers, we have a great conversation whilst she smokes. Says she wants me to stay the night and will cuddle me and hopefully have sex. Smokes it all in short succession, want’s more…..
    Tell her that’s it, I’m going. We have a heated argument where she says she is sorry. I have tears in my eyes and say let me go if you don’t mean what you say. Says she means it but is an addict.
    Walks off alone. I give her barely 3mins where she disappears. I spend the next hour looking for her.
    I have her phone willingly to apparently prove to me she is serious about us. All her contacts are on the phone…..
    It’s 3.20am back in beds*it city. Haven’t eaten properly in over a day. Have a bloated stomach brought on by stress.
    Sleep will no doubt elude me.
    Where will the story end, where will it bastard end…..

This is wonderful stuff. I should save it and write a short story. I bet it would certainly get published.

I’m not mocking you, Colin, you lump of emotional weakness. I’d say you’re not emotionally ill, but more mentally ill. You’re a grown man. You can see that all this is fukking wrong, what you’re doing. You said that you’re “doing it to yourself”.

I’ll admit that I’ve been in a similar situation with probably more than one female. I have had them use me, but I saw what was happening and got my emotions back in control. It’s not an “addiction” as you’ve referred to it. It’s simply emotional weakness.

Get fukking control of yourself. Stand up and be a fukking man. These kunts are gonna’ use you up and leave you for dead and they won’t give two schits about you. They won’t feel a thing about it. They’re professional users. Fukk man, a twenty here, a twenty there and you fukking drive her to get the damn dope.

This is all too pathetic to be true. I wonder if you’re just havin’ a bubble with us. If it is true, get your fukking head out of those whores asses and straighten your life up. Otherwise, keep the stories coming so I can make some money off of them. I may as well use you just like these whores are. Why shouldn’t I get in on the easy money?

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Colin, Hermit is right. You could publish this stuff. This sort of thing is not published these days. There is a gap in the market. Prostitute = brave victim. Punter = user/ selfish bastard. That is the libtard version. You are telling the truth and its powerful. You are a 21st century low status man and your loneliness is driving you to madness. You have a good loving heart and you are being used by a dysfunctional whore. You lack the authority to even lay boundaries for yourself, let alone her.

Colin, mate seriously write this story and get it published. Just make sure when you write you stand back enough not to get lost in the minutiae of pain. The pain is personal, the story will cause the reader pain just by describing the events. It practically makes my teeth hurt to read your posts.

She is a crack whore you can’t make her into a girlfriend. You can enjoy her as a crack whore (pay her, dump your load in her so she can buy drugs go home and sleep) or you can leave her to rot until she may or may not hit rock bottom. By the time she does hit rock bottom post she will have forgotten you existed. You are just an enabler in her addiction. She can’t even function enough to think of you in any other way. She is a professional manipulator of men. The really sad bit is that if she were functional, she would not want a low status man who bangs crack whores with no rubbers. You lose every which way in this game. Don’t play. But write it. It is your story and it hurts to read it.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Schit, I think it’d be a good subplot to a movie as well.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Herm has spoken truth, the sort of advise youd normally have to be kin to recieve, but he gave it for free since he gets a kick out of penpalling us on here.

This nightriding, this masquerading martyrdom, its nihilistic and a waste of good neuro-membranes Mr Comblowover. Shall we blow smoke up your ass today? Youre the epitome of the starving artist, a wasted genius who is amused by his own wasted talent. The bemused author alone in an apartment, writer’s block, a pile of cigarette butts and old Alka Seltzer wrappers scattered about. ‘Cept your on a tear to catch Syphillus and go out like the Playwrights of old.

You know what? I took this extra job doing garbage 15 hours a week. A sort of low pay, hard labor, mind erasing, self sentence. Its not about the $12 an hour. Its about a new time filler, a distraction, departure from my typical evenings. I needed the adventure as much as the cash. Find a new hobby ass wipe. Lol.

The police recovered my stolen motorscooter. I dont know the story but I recovered my property from Police Auto Pound.

The bike is mangled, like a monster ate it. Everything was spraypainted black, everything, even the shocks and rims. $400 dollars worth of parts needed like mirrors and components, and thats wholesale cost! Damn tweekers Ni66rigged it all up. Dissected everything like a poacher, Engine and Frame and Steering stem still good so gonna make her presentable and sell at cost, breakeven … got lucky, Police usually dont recover sh!t.

Sifting thru the molested motorbike, you start to realize the animal who did this damage, he was hardly congnizent. Raving loon, twacked out of his marbles. He really took his time and did a careful job of ruining a great bike. Wish I could execute the motherfvcker. Maiming a good bike like that is like shooting a man’s dog.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

No smoke(or any other foreign substances needed) up the ARSE today or any other day…..but I do sure appreciate the feedback.

Right then readers, the story so far. It’s 13.45pm on a Weds afternoon…..

Following on from Mondays load of cobblers, I finished work on Tuesday midday(ish) and went to the hotel which is a 2min drive from where I work.

Knocked on her door where she let me in and we had a heated argument. She said it’s maybe best if we leave each other alone until she gets herself sorted and nothing she says will convince me that she is telling the truth.

Spent all day together really talking whilst taking her to the drugs den and her smoking crack. She went and used most of HER money on drugs until around 4am when a knock interrupted our conversation and I heard voices asking if she wanted to have a “sesh” She said no but of course wanted ME to give her twenty to “score”.

We come back and not long after, another knock on the door(5am) of business offer. I said right I am going home. She wanted me to stay, like an idiot I did whilst she did “business” with two specimens upstairs in another room. Came back 20mins later with a wad of cash.

Went back out not long after to get more drugs with a girl next door who had just had her jaw broken by her “boyfriend”(another pro).

This is 8am approx, I got up at 9.30am to go to work. Left her a note saying this. Came back at 12.15am to the hotel, still not back.

They have gone to the hospital(apparently), I have gone home to write this current saga.

I have her phone and will obviously her see in the coming nanos.

I will in the meantime trim the beard, have a chop, shower, a little bit of training, food and then back up to the hotel for the next series of “Bareback Business”

Keep those groins to the grindstone lads, because the story obviously hasn’t ended…..

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I really can’t be sure that you aren’t making up these stories. Colin, is all this really true? Are you really wasting your life away with this meth whore who spends most of her fukk money on drugs? Are you really sitting there pathetically waiting on her to get fukked by two dudes, so you can then give her yet another ride to get more drugs?

If this is true, it’s pretty sad and depraved…….but still interesting. If this is real and not some crazy story you’ve made up in your dented head, I’d actually like to be there watching all this as a spectator enjoying a play.

Very interested to see where this goes next, but hoping that the worm will soon turn. If this goes on with the same scenario playing out over and over, whore getting fukked, you giving her drug rides, you sitting there while she either does the drugs, or gets fukked for more money to get more drugs, or you giving her money for more drugs, all the useless emotional bullschit…………it will become tiresome. This surely has to take a turn in another direction soon.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I really can’t be sure that you aren’t making up these stories. Colin, is all this really true? Are you really wasting your life away with this meth whore who spends most of her fukk money on drugs? Are you really sitting there pathetically waiting on her to get fukked by two dudes, so you can then give her yet another ride to get more drugs?
    If this is true, it’s pretty sad and depraved…….but still interesting. If this is real and not some crazy story you’ve made up in your dented head, I’d actually like to be there watching all this as a spectator enjoying a play.
    Very interested to see where this goes next, but hoping that the worm will soon turn. If this goes on with the same scenario playing out over and over, whore getting fukked, you giving her drug rides, you sitting there while she either does the drugs, or gets fukked for more money to get more drugs, or you giving her money for more drugs, all the useless emotional bullschit…………it will become tiresome. This surely has to take a turn in another direction soon.

I will let the discerning reader make up his/her mind as to whether the story(ies)are true.

B~~~~ shaved, beard trimmed, off to training, then food, then to where the story goes…..who knows, only the pros.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

If you are wasting our energy arousing sympathy/ disgust with fake stories Colin, I will not be impressed at all. That comment about leaving it to the reader to decide if the stories are true was a bit suspect. You ought to know if your stories are true Colin. While it might be annoying for someone who tells the truth to to be believed, you don’t tell people to make their own minds up you tell them to believe or p~~~ off. Seriously please don’t waste our time if you are just talking crap.

If this is all true, then you have one almighty red pill rage coming Colin when you decide to stop being a cuck. When it strikes just run if you feel like you are about to get angry with a “vulnerable” person like a whore.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

If you are wasting our energy arousing sympathy/ disgust with fake stories Colin, I will not be impressed at all. That comment about leaving it to the reader to decide if the stories are true was a bit suspect. You ought to know if your stories are true Colin. While it might be annoying for someone who tells the truth to to be believed, you don’t tell people to make their own minds up you tell them to believe or p~~~ off. Seriously please don’t waste our time if you are just talking crap.

I agree with this. It seems he is easily offended by me, so possibly the question angered him and he therefore gave his vague answer in retaliation. I honestly find it hard to believe, so I just wanted to make sure that all this insanity is really happening.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Very interested to see where this goes next

One day his posts will just end, because he’ll be doing a stretch in the barry place. Or some Pimp will knife him and he’ll be out for a few weeks hospitalized.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

If this is all true, then you have one almighty red pill rage coming Colin when you decide to stop being a cuck. When it strikes just run if you feel like you are about to get angry with a “vulnerable” person like a whore.

Apologises Mr Branch(and others), unfortunately this story and the others are true. I suppose I get a touch annoyed when some have questioned said story(ies).

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Right then readers, here is the next episode of “bareback business”

Once I had done the aforementioned jobs, I went back to the hotel. She still wasn’t there so I decided to wait. Five minutes came and a false car pulled up with her in it.

She got out with an expression of pure bewilderment(not towards me). We went upstairs where she proceeded to tell me about the goings on(only the thing she wanted me to know of course).

Says she hates herself blah blah. I retorted I am not prepared to fund her habit and I am disgusted with myself that I stayed in the room whilst she did “business” upstairs. That WON’T happen again etc etc

She states she can’t do this anymore, her lifestyle is the reason she has no-one in her life, we can be friends and phone her sometime. I said is that what you really wan, to be friends? She said no, but can’t deal with this amongst the other s*it in her life.

Tells me to, I have tears in my eyes and look away, she looks like she has tears in her eyes also…..

There is a 5min silence until she asks if we can get something to eat. I said if you want food, support to go down to rehab/council etc I am here for you.

She says we have to eat it though outside as she shouldn’t having people in her room as it’s forbidden(fair point). We go get food, she walks straight into the building and upstairs!!

I am led like a lamb and we go in, sit on the bed and eat. Conversation as usual flows and am yet again like a schoolboy.

For the first time she stays ALL night and we sleep with my arms around her. Wake up and then take us to get some breakfast. I drop her off, she kissed me and I say I will be back in approx 3hours time.

I get back, she is still asleep. Her phone goes for “business” I say ok I have to go now. She aks if I won’t to come back afters(of course!). I say, “do you want me to?). It’s up to the little Lamb to decide…..

She thanks me for all what I’m doing and says she will try and put on this credit on her phone and will text or phone in around 45-60mins….This was 4hours ago.

She has been having stomach pains for three days. Period pains or something else? She still hasn’t come on. I have unloaded in her three times, the first approx 5weeks ago and the last approx 2weeks ago.

If I don’t contact her tonight will she contact me, or will I not hear from her again until I contact her or she wants something.

Where does the story end….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.