The Story So Far

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Story So Far

This topic contains 244 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 11 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Colin just ghost this bitch. I am a stuck record but you have your dick stuck in the pain box.

She will continue to take from you while she can. Why not? She has no heart for anyone or anything but herself. She doesn’t like sex really or she would have it with you for free.

Your pain will continue till you decide to stop being a cuck, then you will be free and angry and you won’t go back again.

Just do it Colin. She is a black hole.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Colin just ghost this bitch. I am a stuck record but you have your dick stuck in the pain box.
    She will continue to take from you while she can. Why not? She has no heart for anyone or anything but herself. She doesn’t like sex really or she would have it with you for free.
    Your pain will continue till you decide to stop being a cuck, then you will be free and angry and you won’t go back again.
    Just do it Colin. She is a black hole.

I’m sorry mate I do value what you say, it’s so hard to walk away.

Don’t forget the girls tell me things. Many say they don’t like sex. She hates me bakause we have done “business” She will never let me forget!

I remember onse she said we were going to have sex but she might not enjoy it! And if she doesn’t kiss me would I mind!

When I’m with her all my manly virtues are sukked out. It’s weird to deskribe. A horrible foreboding in the pit of the abdomen that I’ve never had before.

She will no doubt text again, I really kan’t do it anymore. I really pitifully thought we were turning a korner…..

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I really pitifully thought we were turning a korner…..

You were never anywhere close to beginning a foundation towards a mutually loving, adult relationship. The bitch is psycho.

awalt BUT some are worse than others.

There are women you can see, which are ‘like that’ but less so, making it possible to skirt the perils long enough, and get by for years even, where you can enjoy the Suspension of Disbelief, and even PRIVATELY (without verbally stating it to her or anyone) pretend that youre “in love’ and having a perfect emotional connection. And then when it turns south, you just switch off the imagination station youre tuned into, and go your own way.

I think this is possible but its a lot of work, annoying, with little return and risky as hell, but its possible.

But with the women you fvck around with, ITS NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL … You just cant date drug addicts bro, and especially not sex workers either. Its not possible to live in the mirage with them.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I really pitifully thought we were turning a korner…..

You were never anywhere close to beginning a foundation towards a mutually loving, adult relationship. The bitch is psycho.
    awalt BUT some are worse than others.
    There are women you can see, which are ‘like that’ but less so, making it possible to skirt the perils long enough, and get by for years even, where you can enjoy the Suspension of Disbelief, and even PRIVATELY (without verbally stating it to her or anyone) pretend that youre “in love’ and having a perfect emotional connection. And then when it turns south, you just switch off the imagination station youre tuned into, and go your own way.
    I think this is possible but its a lot of work, annoying, with little return and risky as hell, but its possible.
    But with the women you fvck around with, ITS NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL … You just cant date drug addicts bro, and especially not sex workers either. Its not possible to live in the mirage with them.

I fully agree, the premise of kourse is to get her off the streets and drugs, she doesn’t want it yet…..probably never.

Never in my life have I felt less of a man when I’m in her presense. Kalled me self-righteous on Friday.
    When talked about that last night and she said she said that bekause I haven’t been doing “business” and I am moving forward with my training and work……no,it’s bakause she wants me down with her. If she really kared she would be happy for me trying to sort myself, like I would with her.

I am/was supposed take her to her previous address in another town(10miles) away to get her klothes/personal items and to sort her dentist and doktors out. Will she kontakt tonight/tomorrow midday, or will she forget? I kan’t believe her krakread mates would be inklined to take her….

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

The problem I have is that I know good and well, I could find a good Suspension of Disbelief relationsh!t to slip into but the prospects are so dim. Which Im okay with, its basically Fat Girls and Single Moms which you can carry on with up to a point, enjoying the lie. But the insanity of today is such that even obese women and single moms believe theyre entitled to top tier men and grandiose treatment. This is why there are MILLIONS or perfectly normal men who live alone and never get sex. Women have priced themselves clear out of the market.

It used to be that “women date up” but now you have female 3s and 4s who genuinely turn down male 6s and 7s thinking they deserve better. And that is putting it mildly! The truth is, many of these single moms are disgusting and barely rate to be a 2 with all their baggage, debt and anger, but they think they should be lavished in gifts and love by some soccer player type Jock who makes $85,000 a year. Its so far out of the realm of reasonableness, a collapse is happening. Its slow and ignored by media, but its there, a gradual sliding off a cliff.

So yeah, I could find a decent girlfriend and even get married to her, but she is way UNDER my league and treats me like sh!t. Ive been treated badly by women before and Im not gonna live like that. Its a deal breaker. So as painful as it is, I just go my own way. But Im thankful that Im not them, depressed, no hope of ever being a mother (or already am to a bastard child) in debt, addicted to cats, dildos and social media leftist garbage. These women are a disaster waiting to happen. At least Im a MAN and can take care of myself, theyre all truly fvcked

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

If she was gonna get sober, she’d of done it by now! Usually they do, if they have any capacity to at all… I did! I had a traumatic event at 27 and havent had a drop in 7 years.

Didnt she “allegedly” make two years sober? What happened? SHE SLIPPED!!! She cant stay sober and never will. Shes too far gone. DRUGS KILL PEOPLE.

Drugs keep people in a stuck state, to the grave whether its an early grave or not. I see 65 year old ladies who drink wine like greek soldiers. Theyre never getting sober dude. And B is on HARD drugs. If she ever does get off of them, shes one of the types that thinks Alcohol is harmless and will then become a DRUNK and it will be the SAME CYCLE OF ABUSE to the people trying to care about her.

What about what YOU deserve? What about the LOVE that YOU require? You are not getting what you need so you need to bounce from even knowing her. I dont call it a relationship because its not. You were never in one. You were in a threeway thing between her and her real boyfriend (crack).

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Shes not shopping for a lover. She was wondering if you can rescue her with a bunch of money and a place to live and a car to drive, while she continues to use hard drugs and fvck other men. …

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

just PLEASE find a femcel and ask her out. You will get so much more return for your investment. She will really appreciate it. looks past her rolls of blubber and man face and just love her… and she will really be a more solid bet that drug addled hoes.

They are ALL insane, so expect the femcel to be crazy too, but atleast she will sleep at night and you know she only fvcks you.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I used to come home at 5pm, eat dinner and be in bed by 6:30 … laying there depressed, ready to cry, because I was alone and no one would have sex with me.

I got real sick of that sorry sh!t so I got a night job that makes me busy from 7pm to 10pm. The pay sucks. I hate it. Im being taken advantage of. But I get a hell of a workout from it and extra cash for buying crypto and groceries.

It also takes up my entire evening so I couldnt start dating even if I wanted to.

Look in to Valet Waste services, picking up garbage bags outside of apartment front doors and throwing them down the trash chute. Easy nightly job that take you out of yourself, provides extra income and gives you a workout. Expect lousy pay…

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

If she was gonna get sober, she’d of done it by now! Usually they do, if they have any capacity to at all… I did! I had a traumatic event at 27 and havent had a drop in 7 years.
    Didnt she “allegedly” make two years sober? What happened? SHE SLIPPED!!! She cant stay sober and never will. Shes too far gone. DRUGS KILL PEOPLE.
    Drugs keep people in a stuck state, to the grave whether its an early grave or not. I see 65 year old ladies who drink wine like greek soldiers. Theyre never getting sober dude. And B is on HARD drugs. If she ever does get off of them, shes one of the types that thinks Alcohol is harmless and will then become a DRUNK and it will be the SAME CYCLE OF ABUSE to the people trying to care about her.
    What about what YOU deserve? What about the LOVE that YOU require? You are not getting what you need so you need to bounce from even knowing her. I dont call it a relationship because its not. You were never in one. You were in a threeway thing between her and her real boyfriend (crack).

She was “apparently” sober for 6years, having previously been a alki. Said she didn’t feel herself in those years. Got bakk on the hard stuff when she went bakk with her ex(who supposedly got her on krakk).
    Told me she was sniffing koke and drinking the other night…..she is getting worse and I feel I have kontributed to that!

Been in trouble with the polise the last week or so.

Prison
    Overdose
    Murdered
    Disease
    Karry on the same

Rehab??????

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

First, youve contributed to nothing! Period! Get that out of your head NOW. She is a junkie!

There is no rehab for her.. rehab, treatment, etc… DOESNT WORK!!!! The nature of addiction/sunstance abuse is a compulsive, involuntary ‘disease’ from which no outside force or inner desire can stop the abuse.

POWERLESSNESS.

If it was possible to “try” and stop smoking crack, crackheads would stop after, I dont know, their life being ruined for decades on end? How aboit after their DWI or ruined career or lost spouse..youd think if they were able, theyd quit… THEY CANT

She cant, she either loed about her sobriety or backslid, fully relapsed HARD back into drugs. Shes not going back. You dont realize but I do. Its EASY to slip back into drinking and drugging but for real addicts/alcoholics, getting sober again is near impossible and is way harder.

She was NEVER gonna get sober. She will DIE like that dude. Her mind is gone. And she’ll trade one addiction for another, hard drugs for wine/whiskey… whiskey for pills… etc… You will never be her drug of choice

Telling you man. You must stay away from the drug addicts and alcoholic women… its a No Go… useless attempt

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

so I got a night job that makes me busy from 7pm to 10pm. The pay sucks. I hate it. Im being taken advantage of. But I get a hell of a workout from it and extra cash for buying crypto and groceries.

It also takes up my entire evening so I couldnt start dating even if I wanted to.

Look in to Valet Waste services, picking up garbage bags outside of apartment front doors and throwing them down the trash chute. Easy nightly job that take you out of yourself, provides extra income and gives you a workout. Expect lousy pay…

I just quit this job, a few hours after writing that. LOL.

sick of them sending me all over the map at the drop of a hat. Instead of a set routine on a few different buildings, I was sent to new building constantly. In 7 weeks, I worked at over a dozen buildings. Driving around at night trying to find some new address, just to get paid $8 for the 45 mins of LABOR Im gonna be doing there… its fvcking stupid. Tired of being someones PAWN…

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I just quit this job, a few hours after writing that. LOL.
    sick of them sending me all over the map at the drop of a hat. Instead of a set routine on a few different buildings, I was sent to new building constantly. In 7 weeks, I worked at over a dozen buildings. Driving around at night trying to find some new address, just to get paid $8 for the 45 mins of LABOR Im gonna be doing there… its fvcking stupid. Tired of being someones PAWN…

Well, now you’ll have your evenings all to yourself.

It’s an experience. You’ve seen things, you’ve heard things, you got paid.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

You’ve seen things, you’ve heard things,

yep, I regret having to do it, because half the nights I worked, it was a specific 3 building routine that was near my home. It was ideal for me, I was always done early, it was a great work out, and I was still on the clock for the whole 3 hours… Imagine doing a 90 min job for a clean $30 every night, simple cut and dry and its a double for your work out routine.

But they kept complicating things by sending me all over the city “filling in” for other people. Tired of being someones ragdoll. I would of continued doing it, but not for $12 an hour… $15+ would be more appropriate. But anyway, fvck it. Maybe theyll make me an offer. Im not worried about it. I will now spend that same time doing personal stuff and if I want to make $20 a night, maybe Ill try trading intensely for 1 hour a night. If youre focused and try to do a few scalp trades, its not hard to make $30 in a couple hours. You have to pay attention though and actually WORK the computer… unlike most people who think trading is buying something and hoping it goes up while they watch TV for 4 hours. LOL. I can make the same amount on money on a computer in 2 hours, I just dont like trying that hard. I liked the idea of mindless routine that guarantees some pay and burns carbs… but they wanted complicate it so I quit on them… oh well

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Well, it’s better than wasting your life with living dead nutjobs.

I know I’d be more attractive if I was working out more… but it’s a good thing in a way. I’m slightly overweight and invisible, but I like it. I’d like to be fit but invisible, is that possible ?

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

yup, im gonna be fit and invisible. Back to Gravel time, cycling and jogging. well spent alone fitness time. Maybe some long walks too jamming the mp3.

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Well, it’s better than wasting your life with living dead nutjobs.

I’m fit and invisible, hense why I degrade myself by trying to form relationships with nutjobs…..the irony being I kan’t even get them.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

First, youve contributed to nothing! Period! Get that out of your head NOW. She is a junkie!
    There is no rehab for her.. rehab, treatment, etc… DOESNT WORK!!!! The nature of addiction/sunstance abuse is a compulsive, involuntary ‘disease’ from which no outside force or inner desire can stop the abuse.
    POWERLESSNESS.
    If it was possible to “try” and stop smoking crack, crackheads would stop after, I dont know, their life being ruined for decades on end? How aboit after their DWI or ruined career or lost spouse..youd think if they were able, theyd quit… THEY CANT
    She cant, she either loed about her sobriety or backslid, fully relapsed HARD back into drugs. Shes not going back. You dont realize but I do. Its EASY to slip back into drinking and drugging but for real addicts/alcoholics, getting sober again is near impossible and is way harder.
    She was NEVER gonna get sober. She will DIE like that dude. Her mind is gone. And she’ll trade one addiction for another, hard drugs for wine/whiskey… whiskey for pills… etc… You will never be her drug of choice
    Telling you man. You must stay away from the drug addicts and alcoholic women… its a No Go… useless attempt

I feel so guilty like it’s my fault we won’t work out. Kould I have said things different, said something different, akted different and so on. It’s the effekt she has on me.
    Take this text I sent. I feel now this will push her further away…..but it’s her fault ultimately for lying about this bloke. If she had just said he is kumming around and I have to go, but she will see me tomorrow I wouldn’t have sent the aforementioned.
    I was supposed to take her to the doktors/dentists and her ex’s today……she has probably forgot away, or maybe not.

I haven’t heard bakk saying “ok”, “fukk off then”, “here you go again being all emotional”, being nasty or anything else.
    So I surmise in the next few days she will kontakt.

Will Kolin answer and go running or has the story finally ended?

It hurts, but the best thing to happen is her not ever kontakting me and I NEVER know what has bekome of Kolin’s little piranha fish.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Never in my life have I felt less of a man when I’m in her presense.

Well then, the smart thing to do is keep on seeing her, right?

What the fukk is wrong with you?

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

This is just ridiculous at this point.

B no longer exists in my world. Neither does this thread…

You need to move on Col Colin.

Ive spoken about what she is and why its useless… At this point, youre self harming. Its like we’re talking to someone whose its their first day in MGTOW? WTF…

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 245 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.