The Story So Far

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central The Story So Far

Tagged: 

This topic contains 236 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 221 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

You must stay away from the drug addicts and alcoholic women… its a No Go…

It takes one to know one Colin, Im an alcoholic. I recovered. Listen to what Im saying to you and act on that knowledge

You just cant date drug addicts bro, and especially not sex workers either. Its not possible to live in the mirage with them.

These are facts, not opinions

There are women you can see, which are ‘like that’ but less so, making it possible to skirt the perils long enough, and get by for years even, where you can enjoy the Suspension of Disbelief, and privately pretend that youre “in love’ . And then when it turns south, you just switch off the imagination station youre tuned into, and go your own way.

This is not possible to do with inanimate object like trees or machines. Its also not possible to do with sex workers or alcoholics. If youre trying to, its because you yourself are insane.

At this point, you may be ACTUALLY slipping into a mental breakdown Colin. This is not the actions of a sane person. At first it was funny, youre playing around with fire… but now youre addicted to the burn. Youre self harming and digging your nose in sh!t.

We tried to tell you but you dont listen. You MUST stop this … forget about that c u n t … go find a SOBER c u n t to pretend to be in love with. YOure going to get really REALLY hurt from all this. You dont understand what youre dealing with.

YOU CANT DATE DRUG ADDICTS!!!!

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I am slipping into a mental breakdown Mr Pit, that’s a fakt.

You and others have tried your best, it’s up to me now……

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I do understand your problem Colin. You have fallen in love and bonded to her and it feels impossible for you to just make a conscious choice to switch that off.

It is going to hurt quitting your addiction to her but you are going to have to do it when she finally takes you low enough.

You don’t feel like a man because she takes all your manliness and uses it to abuse you into supporting her in a life of self indulgence. Its all about her and all she touches turns to s~~~.

What you need to think is how good your life is in other ways. You have lots to be grateful for and rejoice in and you just don’t deserve to flush it down the toilet by dedicating yourself to her in a destructive way. Look you are clearly likable. We have never met you and most of the time we have known you you have been excreting f~~ poetry onto us but we are still coming to this thread to tell you to take more care of yourself. Even a bunch of misfits who have never met you care about you. You have a job and you have your health and some money. Just cut all ties with her and start to get better. You feel you can’t stop turning to her but there is an easy way out -just stop. You really are worth more than this.

I hope nothing bad happens to you Coli. This is a toxic person involved in drugs which are illegal. You don’t want the law down on you. You don’t want to get angry and find she calls the police on you. They will side with her because she is a woman and vulnerable. They will not care at all that you are vulnerable and a manipulated victim of your own loneliness. RUN!

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

This is just ridiculous at this point.
    B no longer exists in my world. Neither does this thread…
    You need to move on Col Colin.
    Ive spoken about what she is and why its useless… At this point, youre self harming. Its like we’re talking to someone whose its their first day in MGTOW? WTF…

It’s about time someone else got the Hermit attitude towards this retarded schit.

I’ve given up many times on Colin and this thread, but it’s so sickening I just keep returning…….like a maggot to a rotting corpse.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

YOU CANT DATE DRUG ADDICTS!!!!

No, but you can fukk ’em and forget about ’em………………well, Colin can’t, because the whore takes his money and won’t let him fukk her. That’s so fukked up you just gotta’ laugh about it.

If you’re a customer and not trying to have a relationship with her, she’ll let ya’ fukk her, but if you’re her pretend boyfriend, you have to give her money and not fukk her.

Colin must love the abuse and emasculation. If she whipped his nuts with barbed wire they’d be married by now.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

same sentiment Hermit. agreed Branch.

colin, yer addicted to her as a drug. fvcking neurotoxins in yoir brain got you doped on fake love.

recover from it. stop getting high

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

For me, my purpose in life, the thing that stops me from offing myself, is the intention to produce Art. To produce something no other mind can. When Im long gone, my hope is that the unique sh!t I made will continue to be here.

Up to a point, a Woman can be a muse and inspire the production of Art. But like alcohol for an alcoholic, the first two beers produce that nice buzz where you have inspiration and joy which was not possible previously, but then what? Then the alcoholic cant stop, and soon there is no inspiration or joy at all, it becomes void of any art production at all. He becomes a slobbering drooling baby who reeks of booze and can barely operate, much less produce art.

Similarly, the ‘B itch’ ceased inspiring Colin long ago, if she ever inspired him at all. He no longer writes funny poems.

Its not Colin’s job to entertain us with poems, but it was a natural biproduct of his minds health. We identified that artistic spirit in him and applauded it. We like when you express yourself Colin. But now that is all gone, and all that remains is the Toxin that you have let into your life. She is TOXIC WASTE of a creature, and that toxin got in you, and now youre spreading it here.

Look at your arsenal of words, the keyboard you use to deliver art. How many more keys are you gonna lose to this bitch? Next she will take a vowel from you. Then she’ll take more…. Youre caught in her web dude, need to escape.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

D eh vee eye Dee

Wasnt that it? Theres only 26 letters in the alphabet. She already got C … if she gets any more, what a sad day.

Youre a person with such deep potential and natural ability. What a waste to use it on a lost cause.

“At the bottom every man knows well enough that he is a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelous picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time.” -Nietzsche

“Repugnant is a Creature who would squander the ability
    To lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here” -TOOL ‘Right in Two’ Maynard James Keenan

– Nov Echo Alpha Lima

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Look, I would fully understand if everyone walked away from this thread, I am ashamed and disgusted with myself.

There is no point in bravado. I’m unable to say if she texts/phones that I will refrain.

I am a prime example of a man on the edge(not just her, the “others” as well). It’s like I want to see how far I kan neurally take myself. I’m that klose to getting involved in her lifestyle.

There kame a point with “J” that I walked away, whilst this is more potent, I am dearly hoping I have the minerals to do the same.

She is moving on Friday, so at least I hope I don’t koinsidently(supposedly) find her again roaming the street(s) I deliver to.

It’s been a pattern of around 3-4days between her texts. So I surmise Wed/Thur will be the next time….or maybe not. Depends on whether she needs something and how she took that heart-felt text I sent Sun at 6.53am.

In an ideal world I refrain from texting/phoning first, she doesn’t and I slowly get ever her. Two days bekome a week, bekome two weeks…..a kouple of months passes and I’m none the wiser as to where she is/what she is doing/who with…..she bekomes yet another skar that will never fully heal on the serebellum.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

D eh vee eye Dee
    Wasnt that it? Theres only 26 letters in the alphabet. She already got C … if she gets any more, what a sad day.
    Youre a person with such deep potential and natural ability. What a waste to use it on a lost cause.
    “At the bottom every man knows well enough that he is a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelous picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time.” -Nietzsche
    “Repugnant is a Creature who would squander the abilityTo lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here” -TOOL ‘Right in Two’ Maynard James Keenan
    – Nov Echo Alpha Lima

On her mirror in the hotel room she has written “Hola you are a beautiful and unique person” with a kartoon drawing of herself….but it’s just words isn’t it, devoid of any aktion and substanse.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I know what its like to be unable to stop ourselves from doing things, even when we are consciously thinking, ‘this is probably a bad idea that Ive been training myself not to do, but then I do it anyway…”

I act out of Anger all the time, and I consciously say to myself as a reflex now when triggered, dont be angry, dont react, just smooth over, dont respond… And I know I was getting triggered by that job and didnt want to quit the trash bag pick up job … but the sentence was being formulated in my head for days and I finally said it in a text to the crew cheif, “…. this job is not a valuable use of my time…” and I quit.

Im compelled to do the things I do. I do not believe in free agency – conscious freewill. Basically we just observe ourselves reacting to the world. And we really can’t muster that much ‘will’ to stop what we’re about to do next.

So you’re gonna do what youre gonna do bro. I just hope for your sake it doesnt lead to anything worse than whats happening now. Might want to cut your losses on the woe your feeling, and the source of that woe.

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I have to admit hermit the whore that won’t put out is so funny that I actually would have thought it was a made up story if I had just heard of it in a manosphere article.

I would have thought it made up to prove the way that women do not care about men and just use them as slaves. She may not like sex but she can’t actually dislike it terribly or she would not be a whore. She likes it enough to do it for money with total strangers, even letting them cum in her but Colin will give money without making sex transactional, he just hopes for sex and she will not even give him that little thing, when he loves her and does all those errands for her in addition to giving her money. It really is proof that loving a woman is likely to open you to abuse. You couldn’t make this one up.

Colin’s misadventures do give a window in female psychology. Open to them and give to them freely like they want you to and they treat you like property. Keep things transactional and you get value. Its crushingly sad but clear. They can’t do generosity.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I have to admit hermit the whore that won’t put out is so funny that I actually would have thought it was a made up story if I had just heard of it in a manosphere article.
    I would have thought it made up to prove the way that women do not care about men and just use them as slaves. She may not like sex but she can’t actually dislike it terribly or she would not be a whore. She likes it enough to do it for money with total strangers, even letting them cum in her but Colin will give money without making sex transactional, he just hopes for sex and she will not even give him that little thing, when he loves her and does all those errands for her in addition to giving her money. It really is proof that loving a woman is likely to open you to abuse. You couldn’t make this one up.
    Colin’s misadventures do give a window in female psychology. Open to them and give to them freely like they want you to and they treat you like property. Keep things transactional and you get value. Its crushingly sad but clear. They can’t do generosity.

All pathetikally true Mr B.

It’s got to the point in my head that I’m even slightly embarrassed to be naked in front of her.

I’m 6ft 3 with a supposedly 8in kokk, athletik build in proportion, been told by numerous people I look “younger” than 43, klear skin, desent teeth, suit the bald head/beard kombo…..but yet still she doesn’t want to be intimate or even have sex with me.

She will never get over the fakt we met doing “business” She has even said through gritted teeth, “Don’t you ever forget how we met”
    This sertainly one reason why we will never have sex again. The other is I have showed her emotions whith she kan’t handle.
    The other I’m hoping is she doesn’t want to see me as another punter?

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

She has just figured out how to man shame you Colin. She has no shame whoring all night to fill herself with drugs while living in a hotel provided for free by the state but you are suppose to have shame for paying her to assuage your burning loneliness.

The brazen selfishness of perspective makes me angry for you Colin.

All you did was show her your weakness first by paying her to use something she herself values little and then by being so needy as to love her because it somehow made you feel special to poke about in other men’s semen.

She has a heart of stone.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

She has just figured out how to man shame you Colin. She has no shame whoring all night to fill herself with drugs while living in a hotel provided for free by the state but you are suppose to have shame for paying her to assuage your burning loneliness.
    The brazen selfishness of perspective makes me angry for you Colin.
    All you did was show her your weakness first by paying her to use something she herself values little and then by being so needy as to love her because it somehow made you feel special to poke about in other men’s semen.
    She has a heart of stone.

She always kalls herself a kunt. To quote, “I’m a kunt but not a fukkin kunt”

Kall me naive but when we first met and she asked me for business and said she’s not the rest, she has a sweet pussy yeah yeah, when I said 25 for barebakk she was really hesitant and said ok but for 30 and don’t kum inside her.
    Her spesialty is “deep throat” that’s all I kould learn from her(to quote).

Already has a fall guy for her main inkome, fraud.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Like my post above, this is also another sad, but funny truth. When I read, “……it somehow made you feel special to poke about in other men’s semen”, I could not help but let out a snorting laugh.

Colin’s situation reminds me a little of when I was Chadding it up with this married kunt decades ago and she would try to tell me that I wasn’t allowed to fukk other women, while she would go home and fukk her husband. Ha, dumb, selfish, entitled kunts.

To allow yourself to have any emotions for any woman at all is excruciatingly pathetic. I am very pleased with myself that I have risen above all that schit. Women, these days anyway, are nothing more than just something to use when you want pleasure or to be entertained. They are like a cigar. You use it for about an hour and when you’ve used it enough, or possibly too much, it becomes bitter and you toss it away. Then, the next time, you get a fresh one to enjoy for a little while.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Like my post above, this is also another sad, but funny truth. When I read, “……it somehow made you feel special to poke about in other men’s semen”, I could not help but let out a snorting laugh.
    Colin’s situation reminds me a little of when I was Chadding it up with this married kunt decades ago and she would try to tell me that I wasn’t allowed to fukk other women, while she would go home and fukk her husband. Ha, dumb, selfish, entitled kunts.
    To allow yourself to have any emotions for any woman at all is excruciatingly pathetic. I am very pleased with myself that I have risen above all that schit. Women, these days anyway, are nothing more than just something to use when you want pleasure or to be entertained. They are like a cigar. You use it for about an hour and when you’ve used it enough, or possibly too much, it becomes bitter and you toss it away. Then, the next time, you get a fresh one to enjoy for a little while.

You were swimming in her husbands sperm drops…..hypokrite!

Viewing 17 posts - 221 through 237 (of 237 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.