The TRUTH About Women – They LIE.

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central The TRUTH About Women – They LIE.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +18

Anonymous

Some snippets from the article.

I think we can safely say, these are just the ones who admit to the lies.

The numbers, especially about contraception are FAR higher.

“An incredible 98 per cent admitted telling lies – and more than a third did so with a clear conscience.

It will come as no surprise to many men that half of all women lie to avoid love-making.

But they may be alarmed to learn that a quarter would lie about contraception to become pregnant if their partner did not want a child.

Nor will they be thrilled to discover a quarter of working women would ‘sleep with a male boss if it meant promotion.

A third of women would happily marry for money, or even pose naked for a men’s magazine.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-150257/Sex-lies-truth-women.html

STAY THE F~~~ AWAY FROM THESE OUTRAGEOUSLY AMORAL CREATURES.

+7
    Bigvern
    Bigvern
    Participant

An incredible 98 per cent admitted telling lies – and more than a third did so with a clear conscience.

It will come as no surprise to many men that half of all women lie to avoid love-making.

But they may be alarmed to learn that a quarter would lie about contraception to become pregnant if their partner did not want a child.

Nor will they be thrilled to discover a quarter of working women would ‘sleep with a male boss if it meant promotion’.

Great Find MATRIX,……No surprises here whatsoever, though!

"What made you think, there'd be a livin' in sheep?, Eat, Work, Eat Work and Sleep" - Mark Knopfler.

+5

Anonymous

+4
    MoreSky
    MoreSky
    Participant

The only comment on this in the article is:

This shows that women will lie to get what they want – or to avoid what they don’t want – probably because they don’t feel they can meet their needs any other way.

It’s sad women still feel they have to gloss over their desires. It would be so much better if women felt able to go for it.

Rather than “Women are lying sacks of s~~~ and should get over their entitlement and take personal responsibility for their actions rather than expecting the world to give them everything because they have a pair of t~~~. Blokes – if you think your partner/girlfriend is lying to you, she probably is, so tell her to f~~~ off.”

As Matrix says:

STAY THE F~~~ AWAY FROM THESE OUTRAGEOUSLY AMORAL CREATURES.

"...reinvent your life because you must; it is your life and its history and the present belong only to you.” It is Your Life, Charles Bukowski.

+8
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

I am more surprised when whimyn tell the truth. I am truly floored when they actually accept responsibility for their actions. I have only had to pick myself up off the floor a few times….

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

+4

Anonymous

Small wonder I automatically assume anything and everything any woman tells me is a lie.

+4
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

I feal you need to be a f~~~ing human lie detector to communicate with them .

It’s a f~~~ing hassle after talking to one for 5 minutes because you then need an hour to decipher thru the bulls~~~ they just dribbled

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+3

Anonymous

I feal you need to be a f~~~ing human lie detector to communicate with them .

It’s a f~~~ing hassle after talking to one for 5 minutes because you then need an hour to decipher thru the bulls~~~ they just dribbled

It’s made talking to them completely and utterly pointless.

You can’t know what is and what isn’t a LIE.

Assume it’s ALL lies, it’s the only safe way.

Best, don’t even talk to them.

Give them NOTHING.

+2
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

2nd meaning for:

AWALT

ALL WOMEN ARE LYING T~~~S

We MGTOW already knew that – but such truth and wisdom in the MSM makes my day.

Yes they all lie and my long term memory always filtered them out…

“Well, 3 weeks ago you said.. that…” BUSTED!

Between me and every woman is a wall like the Chinese Wall.

No common ground.

I never needed lying.

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort the feminist trolls.

+2
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Small wonder I automatically assume anything and everything any woman tells me is a lie.

Since my “extended MGTOW studies” on female nature…

Yes, 100%. Everything that is emitted from a c~~~’s mouth is to be double checked, analyzed and “reverse engineered” by my “smart screening filter”…

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort the feminist trolls.

Surfdude12
    surfdude12
    Participant

I love when 2 women are interviewed, one starts telling truth and other one gives her the look like “WTF are u doing???? Don’t give away our playbook!!” But the woman telling truth is getting attention so doesn’t care! Camera is on her = female ecstasy

Anonymous

I would hear my lovely 2nd wife on the phone, lieing to people over trivial matters, when it wasnt even nessesary.

I dont think she was caple of truth.

Very, very creepy.

Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Another reason why “I do” is a useless statement coming from their pie holes. Useless. USELESS.

Don’t marry.
    Don’t have children.
    Just don’t.

Nice find Matrix.

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

“Everybody lies.

The innocent lie because they don’t want to be blamed for something they didn’t do and the guilty lie because they don’t have any other choice.”

– Sinclair (Ranger One)

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

Women lie like they breathe. Expecting the truth from a woman is naive and dangerous. Furthermore, a woman will be surprised when called out on her lies. To her, it’s simply accepted behavior.

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+1
    FrostByte
    FrostByte
    Participant

This is way beyond a lie. It is fraud that harms the man and future child. Suggesting that fraud is just a simple lie is another example of how woman avoid accountability.

If you rescue a damsel in distress, all you will get is a distressed damsel.

Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

Give them NOTHING.

And take from them EVERYTHING!

Anonymous

Give them NOTHING.

And take from them EVERYTHING!

We removed ourselves from the equation.

Now we’re infinitely better off.

Anonymous

This is way beyond a lie. It is fraud that harms the man and future child. Suggesting that fraud is just a simple lie is another example of how woman avoid accountability.

Absolutely, trapping a man into a child and a life he didn’t want or wasn’t ready for is FRAUD.

YOU’ve pulled a scam on him.

+1
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

Matrix-

Great article.

We all lie, but we seem to lie differently. Lies coming from a woman can ruin your life.

I personally have never seen men lie as women lie. Women think nothing of destroying a man. I’ve had a false accusations made against me by a woman. A woman will destroy a man for the smallest perceived infraction. “You had to work late? I’m going to get you arrested.”

Woman: does this dress make me look fat?
    Man(lying to spare her feelings): you look fine. (Truthfully she looks like a beached whale)

Man: did you take your birth control pills?

Woman: Of course I did.
    (She hasn’t taken them in a month)

Avoid em like the plaque.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.